Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony lifted her onto the desk and Candi lay back and let Tony remove her panties. He couldn't be bothered removing her pantyhose and simply tore a hole in the gusset.

He nestled the head of his cock against her little pink bud and Candi wrapped her legs around Tony's waist and drew herself forward until his cock was fully embedded in her tight anus.

"Oh god that's so good!" she sighed.

She lifted herself up with Tony's assistance so they could kiss while they fucked. Tony fucked her with long slow strokes, he really liked the feel of her nylons on his body as she clung to him with her legs and she enjoyed the power of him as slid that huge cock in and out of well-greased arse.

"Mmm, you are one good fuck my little hostie putta," Tony smiled at her and then he began to fuck her harder and faster.

As Tony drove his cock deeper in her anus Candi felt it pressing on her prostate and her pleasure intensified. She could feel that Tony's cock was fully engorged and was pulsating. He was close to coming and she rode him hard, pushing her bottom into his groin.

Candi gasped with pleasure as Tony gripped her throbbing member through her pantyhose and squeezed and caressed it. Her legs started to shake and she moaned as she felt her orgasm approaching. She clung to Tony and pushed against him, arching her back.

She flooded the front of her pantyhose with hot semen and she felt Tony ejaculate deep inside her as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her.

They continued to kiss and caress until they were sated.

"Oh my god you're beautiful. You remind me of another young pretty transvestite I once deflowered in this very office" Tony smirked.

Tony pulled his cock out of Candi's anus and helped her to her feet on shaky legs.

"Thanks babe that was great. Here, clean up," Tony snatched a handful of Kleenex from a box on his desk and wiped at his cock.

Candi dabbed at her pantyhose and wiped away any of her semen that had not already been absorbed by the fabric. Then she pulled up her panties and smoothed out her skirt.

Tony pulled up his underpants and trousers and went to a small bar and opened the fridge and took out a bottle of chilled Chianti. He poured two glasses and gave one to Candi who had seated herself back on the overstuffed lounge. Candi took a sip of the icy cold Chianti and accepted the lighted cigarette that Tony offered her.

Tony lit his own cigarette and dropped down beside her.

"So this Caputo guy? He's a big deal at Goldwing? I think not? Like I said, I think he's a functionary," Tony said, all business again.

"Yes he's some sort of executive but not high up. He sits on the employee selection committee is all I know," Candi gulped more wine and Tony topped off her glass.

"Don't worry sweetheart. He won't bother you again."

It was obvious that Tony was being polite but also that he was impatient to leave. Candi took the hint and drank down her wine and snubbed out her cigarette.

Tony stood up and held out his hand. Candi put down her glass and reached for the proffered palm. Tony eased Candi up from the lounge and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her on the lips affectionately and then led her to the door.

"This airline hostess thing? You really like it, I can tell. I think I will keep an eye on you because I think you will do well at it," he smiled.

Tony kissed Candi's cheek as he opened the door for her and guided her out. As she passed through the doorway he playfully smacked her behind.

Candi had Michelle and John over for Sunday dinner and she told them all about her visit to Tony's office. Michelle asked the obvious question.

"I've never had a favour from Tony where he didn't want something in return, she smirked."

"Well yes I gave him a little something," she winked wickedly.

John started to pout but Candi cheered him up. She squeezed his cock through his tight jeans under the table and leaned in and bit his earlobe.

"You can stay the night," she whispered in his ear.

John broke into a grin.

First thing on Monday morning at the Academy, Candi went into the break room for a cup of tea and found it buzzing with excitement.

"What's going on?" she asked Katie Jones.

"Dennis Caputo. They found him drowned in the pool this morning. He was face down in the water with his trousers around his ankles and a broom handle shoved up his arse."

To be continued...

12