Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Natalie, it's time for you to learn some new skills, at least I'm presuming they will be new to you. I've often wondered what you and your girlfriends get up to in your bedroom. Either way I want you to make mother cum. Let's all see how talented your tongue is."

"What?! No! I'm not doing that! How dare you! Mother, get off me! Tell him to stop this!"

Sally looked down on her angry, frightened daughter. She simply shook her head, knowing that neither of them had any choice. She would have to allow her daughter to lick her private place just as her mother had done earlier. She would have to cum on her daughter's face just as her son commanded. And she would have to shame herself once more in full view of her closest family.

"Thought you might say that," smiled Tony as he towered above her, having risen from his chair to get closer to the action. "Over to you then, grandmother."

Natalie had almost forgotten about their oldest living relative and wondered what else she could do to make her current predicament even worse. She was about to find out.

Suddenly she felt someone touch the bottom of her dress and knew that it had to be her own grandmother. As if that wasn't bad enough, she could feel the old woman (for that was how she thought of her) running her hands up her smooth, toned legs, gently pushing her thighs apart. With her mother still sitting on her chest it was impossible to struggle too much and she simply lay there, resigned to the further exposure that she knew was coming.

Her grandmother meanwhile was smiling to herself in delight. Natalie's white cotton panties were so wet they were almost transparent and she couldn't wait to slide them down her granddaughter's tanned legs. Before she could do that, however, she knew Tony wanted to see his sister's underwear while it was still covering her modesty.

"Well, well, well, Natalie. It would appear you're enjoying yourself more than you care to admit. Care to explain why your panties are soaking wet? Are you a slut too, just like mother and grandmother?"

Natalie couldn't believe that her brother had the nerve to speak about their relatives in such a manner and neither could she believe that her own body was betraying her like this. It wasn't as if she wanted any of this to happen, was it? Why was the itch between her legs becoming unbearable now? Why did she want someone, anyone, to touch her where only one other had ever touched her before? Was she really a slut as Tony suggested? No! She refused to accept that and refused to answer.

Her silence wasn't going to save her, however, and Tony simply nodded to their grandmother to continue. Elizabeth need no further bidding. She had waited patiently since Tony had awoken her lust and now she was finally going to get her hands on her granddaughter. She began to draw the girl's tiny panties down her legs, practically having to peel them off her sticky pussy. She knew what her granddaughter must be feeling as she pulled the wet garment off and handed them to her grandson but she no longer cared. Once Tony had done his thing with the panties she knew she was allowed to taste her granddaughter's bald pussy.

Tony smiled in delight at Natalie's panties. They weren't the first pair he had stolen from her but they were by far the wettest and certainly the freshest. He stood over his sister, turned them inside out and looked her straight in the eye as he inhaled her scent from the wet crotch before running his tongue over the large damp spot.

"Well, Natalie, you smell like mother, you taste like mother so I'm sure you will eventually break like mother too and prove to be the slut that she has proved to be. Are you ready to begin yet or do we have to push you further?"

Natalie had closed her eyes in disgust and shame at the sight of her brother licking her wet panties but they flew open at his question. She didn't want to think about what this perverted threesome would do to her next to "push her further" but, as soon as her eyes were focused again she was faced once more with the sight of her mother's waiting pussy.

She didn't have to wait too long before it became very clear exactly what they had planned for her. Her grandmother had taken a moment to savour Natalie's smooth pussy before she began to devour it. First she kissed her way up one thigh then down the other, thrilled by the trembling her wet lips were causing in the young girl's legs.

Natalie moaned in uncontrollable pleasure. No one had ever done this to her before, not even her one and only lover. She knew it was wrong that it was her grandmother who was doing it. She knew that it was wrong that her mother was sitting over her chest waiting for her to lick her pussy. And she knew that it was wrong that her brother was now lying down on the floor beside her, feasting on her sensitive nipples as if he owned them. And yet, even though she knew that it was wrong, even though she knew she had no choice, still her body was responding. It was her mouth that was moaning; it was her breasts that were tingling as her brother played with them and it was her pussy that was desperate for her grandmother to touch.

Her grandmother could wait no longer and, amazed as she was at the amount of juices leaking from her Natalie's cunt and the heady scent that got stronger as she approached her target, she dived down and began to lap at those juices, lap at that cunt and lap at her granddaughter's most intimate places.

Every thing in Natalie's mind was silently yelling "no!" but her body was telling her family "YES!" as they tormented her with their mouths. She knew the only way she was going to stop this was to do what they wanted but she just couldn't do it. She just couldn't lift her head, stick out her tongue and lick her mother's pussy. She just couldn't shame herself by admitting that she had always wanted to try this with her best friend. She just couldn't stop the thrills her grandmother was causing to course through her trapped body.

Her grandmother had never done anything like this before today either but she was warming to her task and was quickly becoming quite expert in what she was doing. Her long tongue licked up and down Natalie's slick lips, causing the girl's body to writhe in pleasure as well as torment. The older woman smiled to herself as her granddaughter's body began to push itself up from the carpet, wanting more and more of her grandmother's greedy mouth.

But her grandmother wasn't content with using just her mouth. She decided it was time to bring her fingers into the action too and, pushing back the small hood at the top of her lips, she watched as Natalie's tingling clit popped out. Immediately she ran her tongue over that precious button, swirling it, flicking it and kissing it.

Even with her mother sat firmly on her chest Natalie's body arched off the floor, almost dismounting the older woman. She was desperate to escape her grandmother's attention and desperate for the moment to reach its natural conclusion. Pleasure that she had never known before began to wash over her body as she reached her climax for the very first time. It washed over her as she thrashed about in her shame and her lust even as her strong teenage thighs practically crushed her grandmother's head between them.

She rode the waves as she rode her grandmother's tongue but, eventually, her orgasm stopped and she collapsed on to the floor. As always, the moment her eyes opened, there was her mother's pussy.

12