Hostile Family Takeover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers

She didn't have to wait too long before another cock, another plastic cock, demanded her attention. She felt it pressing against her mouth, just as her brother's had done. It cut off any chance of her pleading for mercy as it slowly entered her mouth, preventing anything but unintelligible moaning from escaping her lips.

Once everyone seemed to be in position there was a moment of stillness as if the two older women were waiting on something. And then Natalie remembered her brother.

All of a sudden her grandmother's legs wrapped around her own, trapping her, pulling her even closer against her old body. It was when she reached around her granddaughter and spread her pert cheeks that Natalie realised what was going to happen. She was unable to protest that she had never done anything like this before and she was equally unable to protest when she felt a greasy substance sliding down between her cheeks. All she could do was tremble at the thought of what her wicked brother had in store for her now. She had just taken more cocks than her young body had ever taken before but even that wasn't enough for her perverted family. She knew she was about to be taken where she had never been taken before.

Sure enough, as the greasy substance pooled around her dirtiest hole, she felt a finger press against it. Just as it started to push its way in the other two cocks began to move too as if they had been waiting for this signal. As her body fought to accommodate the multiple invaders and even began to move in response to them, the one finger was replaced by two. She could feel them stretching her open and her only hope was that the final cock wouldn't hurt as much as her girlfriends said it did.

When the fingers were finally replaced by her brother's cock Natalie was overcome by equal measures of pain and pleasure. She could feel herself being stretched almost beyond endurance and tried to pull away. This just pushed her deeper onto the plastic cocks and she knew there was no escape. Even so, her struggles seemed to act as a spur for her family and they all renewed their efforts, pushing deeper and deeper into her, deeper than she would ever have thought possible, deeper than she could ever have wished for.

All three of them were fucking her in earnest now and her body bounced between them like a rag doll, trembling in her helplessness, trembling in her lust. She knew that the two plastic cocks could go on forever and she could only hope that Tony wouldn't. She knew that it wouldn't be too long before her own body betrayed her again but it was Tony who did cum first.

Tony had been sure his uptight sister would never have allowed anyone to take her anal virginity before today and he was delighted when he forced his way into her forbidden hole. She was incredibly tight but the lube and his fingers had done their job, opening her up just enough to allow him in. As soon as he pushed past her outer ring he knew he was the first to venture inside his sister's gorgeous arsehole. Tight as she was, and with her still struggling beneath him, he knew he wasn't going to last too long.

With a roar that surprised even himself, Tony felt his balls tighten, his cum surge through his cock and his spurts began to coat his younger sister's insides. He wondered what he could do next and how he could get the staff involved.

Natalie came like she had never cum before, more than surpassing the huge orgasms she had already enjoyed today. She felt her brother's cock swell deep inside her and, as his cum spilled out of her ravaged hole, her body seemed to explode in pleasure and lust, her juices pouring from her cunt, soaking her grandmother's plastic cock.

When all three cocks finally stopped thrusting into her and her own body began to calm down, she wondered what her brother could do to top this.

And she couldn't wait to find out.

Scot1234
Scot1234
491 Followers
12