Hot and Raunchy Threesome

Story Info
Hot 3Some with our playmate.
882 words
3.5
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having enjoyed that first time with David, they'd often, since then, discussed just how raunchy the afternoon had been.

Peter remembers quite vividly Sue's expressions and pleasures on that warm summers day. However, she too remembers just how much Peter too had relished and taken part in the afternoons' sensual, erotic and sexual activities. This had been as much for him, as it had been for her.

Peter had stood in the doorway looking intently over at David and Sue on the bed. Sue had assumed the position Peter so enjoyed; on her knees, exposing herself and now straddled over David. Sue's one hand had already been stroking and playing with David's cock, which now was hard, erect and hot. She coquettishly glanced over at Peter and he immediately observed Sue's playful demeanour, noticing how her big beautiful brown eyes sparkled, and twinkled with absolute mischief; yet still very apparent, even through her playfulness was her voiceless request:

"Peter, do I have your permission to indulge, and enjoy David's cock?"

Sue knew Peter would relish watching as she teased David's cock, and perhaps Peter would feel the need to indulge too, although he would await his turn, as for now he wanted to just watch Sue. With the tip of her tongue she flicked the tip of David's cock, then ran her tongue around the neck, followed by her flat tongue along its full length slowly to the base, then slowly all the way up to the tip once again, as her hand played with his balls. Sue's tongue savoured several more swirls around the neck before flicking the tip once again and then plunging her hungry mouth down the length of David's cock, taking it down as far as she could. David was indeed equally well endowed!

Their afternoon had been filled with a lot of kissing, touching, feeling, tasting, teasing and loads of oral stimulation. Sue had enjoyed pleasuring two well-endowed men. She had stroked and teased one manually whilst her mouth had pleasured the other. As their moans and grunts of pleasure fed her desire, she kept pleasuring both, though thoroughly enjoying the sensuality of how each cock filled her mouth and felt in her hands.

Lost in the continues waves of erotic pleasure, Sue was being orally pleasured by David, he licked her pussy with long steady strokes, teased her clit, flicking it rapidly, followed by several tongue thrusts, while Peter held her head, and immensely turned on, he fucked her mouth with long steady thrusts.

After a while Sue got up and fed her pussy to Peter, and he lavished her pussy with long tongue sweeps, flicking her clit, and tongue fucking her pussy. Peter's tongue always created a thrill within her, it hit the spot every time, Sue could not withhold her moans and groans filled with intense pleasure, she threw her head back and lost herself in the moment of carnality. Slow, sensual, sexual and intense. During this time, David had gone down on Peter's cock, sucking, licking and taking it into his mouth, it was so erotic to watch David's lust, and for Sue to feel Peter every now and again, tense with pleasure and delight, in between him pleasuring Sue.

Their flexible body movements like waves and sinuous vines found Dan and Gale both mutually sucking David's cock, lots of licking, sucking, teasing and sharing kisses in between. Each one traced with their tongues, along the length of David's cock. They ran their tongues along his hard shaft with their tongues both swirling around the head of his cock. Admittedly, David does have a really nice cock head! And two greedy mouths were only too happy to feast on it with light flicks to the tip, allowing the droplets of pre-cum to tease their mouths, whilst they enjoyed a long and raunchy kiss, as they shared the pre-cum.

All this raunch play had David pleading to release his hot juices.

Peter says, "Sue roll over on your back bend your legs"

Peter said raunchily. "David, I want you to shoot your hot load all over Sue's beautiful feet."

David obliged and knelt in front of her and whilst he masturbated and stroked Sue's feet, he said.

"She has such sexy feet!"

Peter answers. "She does, yes!"

Then Peter asks Sue. "Do you want some hot cum on your feet baby?"

Before Sue could answer, Peter and Sue both moan and groan with pleasure as David explodes and shoots his hot juices all over her feet.

Peter exclaims "Ooooo Ah so nice mmm"

Sue squirms with delight "Wow, oh yes, ohhh yes, mmmm" as she runs her one foot over the other spreading the hot cum.

Peter smiles and laughs with great pleasure, as David sits back watching, and feeling totally spent.

What a delicious hot, sweaty, sultry sensual and carnal afternoon ending for all...

After David left they both sat watching the video that had recorded, horny thoughts were aroused and they knew they both wanted to repeat some sexy, sensual and yet horny moments they'd experienced, and perhaps even add a little more spice.

They both agreed that definitely a repeat was required, or rather, was needed!

*****

Feel free to leave a comment, we always love to read your thoughts. :)