Hot and Snug

Story Info
Deep in your arse, hot, snug and tight.
1.5k words
4.07
39k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead you upstairs and into our bedroom, turn to you and kiss you deeply. Another wonderful evening of lovemaking about to start. As I unzip your uniform to the waist I kiss you deeply and lift the tunic over your head. I run my hands all over your soft full plump breasts and soft midriff and moan as I do so, already lost in your curves. I unzip your uniform trousers and ease them down over your wide soft hips and fat bottom - you are standing in our bedroom, in just your underwear, and look just simply the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen - full, round, beautiful and mine. I unclip your bra and sinking to my knees take hold of your breasts and start to suck one of your plump nipples into my mouth - I pull on it firmly, but not too hard, my tongue caressing under it, my lips squeezing and pulling it longer - you moan loudly at the pressure and the suction I am applying to it. I roll your other nipple between my fingers and thumb and pull your plumpness onto me, my arm around your luscious fat bottom, my hand full of your fleshy cheeks. I swap nipples, pulling and sucking that one deeply into my mouth, pulling your body ever closer to me.

I ease your knickers down over your wide glorious hips and taking a hold of each plump cheek pull you into me further still. I push you onto the bed and lick you from arsehole to clitoris in one deep wet lingering slurp. You shiver as you know what I'm going to do to you.

I move a pillow onto the floor to kneel on and manoeuvre another pillow underneath your luscious fat bottom to lift you up for better access to everything. I spread your plump thighs wide, wide open and ask you to hold them apart with your hands. I hold you under your plump cheeks and lick your whole pussy, from the opening to heaven to your shiny little clitoris. You shiver and moan. I concentrate on your clit at first, licking and lapping at it, long rasping licks, then as you get wetter I flick rapidly over it, my tongue hard and urgent. You are moaning more loudly now. Put your hand inside me, you moan.

I move my focus down slightly and push my tongue inside your pussy. It feels wet, slippery and viscous under my tongue, and I bathe my whole face in your spread-apart cunt, tongue-fucking you really deeply, my hands under your arse-cheeks, pulling you harder onto the onslaught of my tongue. You feel the whole contour of my face on the softness of your pussy, my lips and tongue as they fuck you deep and searching, my nose pressing against the labia, and you push your cunt onto me even harder. I love it so much!

Are you ready, I ask - you moan loudly as I take some lube onto my hand and push two fingers inside you. I rotate them so my finger pads are pointing up and start to apply direct pressure to your G-spot. You moan really loudly as I press onto it in a curved, rocking motion. More, you moan, more. I add a third finger, then a fourth, and my hand sinks further into you, my thumb still outside at this point, thumbing your clitoris. My face is very close to your pussy as I push four fingers into you and rock them into you, all in a vertical line. I look up at your beautiful face, and know its time. I don't speak, but as my fingers come out at the end of the in and out stroke I curl my thumb into my palm and push my whole hand inside you on the in-stroke.

As at the very beginning, and as at every single time since, and there have been very many, as during our secret days I would fist you two or three times over the course of a day, I feel a massive rush, an acceleration of feeling and emotion as I enter your body. I am well past my wrist bone, my whole hand inside your pussy, and I just rotate slightly at first as you open up, and then you contract involuntarily around my hand and wrist. As I rotate my hand I start to slowly corkscrew my hand so the pumping motion has a twisting aspect to it too.

You moan as I increase the depth and range of the twisting, rotating motion of my hand. I lower my tongue to your clitoris and start to lick it as I fist you deeply. I remove my hand completely then re-insert it deep and swift, making you cry out with pleasure. I increase the range of each stroke, so on the way in my thumb is in a line with my fingers and is then concertina-ed into my palm as I reach your cervix. On the outward stroke it falls back into the line, and this repeated widening and narrowing of the dimensions of my fist-fucking add to your moaning. I speed up my licking, as I feel your breathing getting more and more laboured as you approach your climax. I am shuttling my whole hand back and forth into you deeply, my tongue licking you as fast and hard as I can, as you start to cum. Your cries are loud, unrestrained, get louder and more sustained as your climax lasts and lasts. I only stop when you push my head away from your clitoris and squeeze your thighs together to restrict access to your pussy.

As always you take ages to get your breath back and come back down to earth from those massive fisting orgasms. I wrap you close in my arms and when you can you kiss me again we kiss and I hold you close for a few minutes but then my cock rears it's demanding head and I turn you onto your knees to fuck you. I lick you from pussy to arse again but linger on your arse, licking over and over it, pushing gently with my tongue. I take some lube into my fingers and rub it all over your arsehole, and gently, carefully push one finger in - just a little at first, but as you are so turned on by the very recent fisting I quickly sink my forefinger all the way in. You moan as you know I am going to fuck your arse very soon. I pull my finger out and start to tongue your arsehole - gently at first, then pushing in deeper and deeper. I am pushing a good inch into your arse with my tongue and you are moaning very loudly by now. I move back and ease one finger, them another into your arse - are you ready I ask?

Yes, yes you moan, fuck my arse really hard.

I kneel up, continue to push two fingers into your arse carefully, and pump some lube onto the head and shaft of my rock hard cock. I nudge just half a centimetre in and pause, gently rocking back and forth, my cock just inside you - I feel your arse relax around me and nudge the head into you - I pause again then ever so gently push my cock deep into your arse till I can't get any deeper and I am fully buried, tip to balls, inside your luscious fat bottom. I pause a moment again, then start to push into you, slowly at first, hard, deep and long.

It feels so different from your pussy, hotter, tighter, more snug, much more naughty....I hold your hips tightly and start to fuck you harder - I pull out momentarily and put some more lube on the head of my cock, smear it all over the head and shaft, then push back into you, hot and hard. I am very very aroused, and my cock feels like an iron bar. You are moaning in deep satisfaction as I arse-fuck you very hard, pounding with as much as force as I fuck your pussy. I pull out again, and pull my foreskin back tightly and hold it pulled back as I push into you so you feel the hard barb opening you. Do you like that, I ask - you just moan and I repeat this over and over - I see you lean forward and one arm disappearing under your body and I know you are fingering your clit as I fuck your gorgeous fat bottom.

I speed up as that really turns me on and then all of a rush I feel my own climax hurtle down my shaft - I hold you tight as I shudder again and again into you, and I cry out as each contraction pumps cum deep into your arse. My breathing is a right state as you sink down onto the bed, my cock still firmly impaled inside you, inside your luscious bottom. I lie on top of you still as we both get out breath back - then I roll off and lie next to you, holding you very tight.