Hot and Sweet Ch. 02

Story Info
His first time with Kriszta.
4.9k words
4.74
60.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the strip club, crossed the street and walked half a block to the bar that Kriszta had told me to go to. I walked in the door, down three steps, and found a booth off to one side with a view of the door. The bar wasn't very crowded, five or six groups of two to four people each.

As I settled in to wait, the barmaid walked over to take my order. She had red hair, worn in a pony tail, and large breasts. She was wearing a T-Shirt and jeans with a short apron. It was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra - God, how I loved Hungary! I ordered a Leffe, which she brought quickly, and then kept one eye on the door and the other on the barmaid.

After about a half hour, as I started into my second beer, Kriszta entered the bar. She was on the phone and had changed into fishnet stockings, a loose black skirt that fell to just above her knee, and a white button down blouse - mostly unbuttoned. Even from across the room I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I waved at her and she started towards me. She finished her conversation just before she reached the booth and put the phone in her handbag, then slid onto the bench next to me.

The barmaid brought a drink over for Kriszta without asking, clearly she was a regular. They embraced and Kriszta introduced me to Mila. She was the owner's daughter, he'd been a British diplomat to Hungary and decided to stay and open a pub after the Hungarians threw off the yoke of communism. The women chatted for a few minutes in Hungarian, then Mila left to tend to other customers.

Kriszta turned to me and said, "You're staying in an apartment in the building on the corner, yes?"

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Well before we go there, tell me what you want to do to me," she said with a challenging tone in her voice.

"First I'd like you to give me the striptease that you promised," I said. "I want to watch you take off your blouse, then your skirt. When you take off your skirt, I want you to do it slowly so that I can watch the way your tits move as you bend down." Kriszta made an approving noise in the back of her throat.

"Tell me, do these go all the way up?" I asked as I slipped a hand between her thighs and rubbed her fishnets.

"No, they don't," she said.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Why don't you check?" she said with a smile. I slid my hand further up between her thighs.

She was wearing panties, but I could feel the heat of her cunt through them. I began running my fingers gently across her pussy through the panties, feeling her get hotter.

"I'd want you to turn away from me when you took off your panties, so that I could see your pussy from behind. I love the sight of a woman, bent over at the waist with her ass and pussy exposed to me," I told her as I continued to rub her pussy. Her panties were starting to feel damp under my nimble fingers.

"Once you're down to just your stockings and heels, I'd want you to give me a good couch dance. Let me lick your pussy while you stand above me. Let me touch and squeeze and lick you however I like. Have you rub yourself all over me," I went on. Her panties were definitely wet now.

"Then I'd like you to strip me, taking off each item of clothing and kissing and licking what you expose. Once I'm naked, I want you to rub yourself all over me. Then I'd lick your clit until you beg for mercy and fuck you slowly from behind." Her eyes were closed, she was rocking her pussy back and forth on my fingers as they worked against her soaked panties.

"Don't stop," she whispered, "tell me more."

"As I fuck you from behind, I'd rub your clit and squeeze your tits hard. After we start going, I'll smack your ass and pull your hair as I fuck you. After you've cum, you can suck my cock clean of your pussy juices and keep sucking until I cum in your mouth and on your face," she shuddered at this, her legs squeezing shut tight and trapping my hand against her spasming pussy.

She opened her eyes and looked over at me. I pulled my hand out from between her legs and sucked my fingers clean of her moistness. She took a long pull from her drink and then said, "I've never met somebody who can make me cum like you do." She glanced around the bar and said, "Mila is cool. If you see anyone else noticing me sucking you off, let me know," and slipped under the table.

That was just about the last thing I expected. The tablecloth probably hid her presence pretty well as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Her cool fingers surrounded the base of my cock and I was surprised by the feel of her tongue as she slid from base to tip and back to base. She licked my cock repeatedly and began to stroke her hand up and down it.

Then she took it in her mouth and started sucking. I tried not to moan too loudly and glanced around to see if anybody else had noticed. Mila gave me a wink when our eyes met, but nobody else was pointing or otherwise raising the alarm.

"Mila knows," I said. Kriszta just grunted and kept sucking me deeper into her mouth. I took a sip of beer as Kriszta worked my cock. I don't have a huge cock, it's 6 1/2 or 7 inches long and maybe two inches in diameter, but I'd never been deepthroated before - and certainly not in a bar. Kriszta took my length all the way to the base. I closed my eyes and let out a low moan. She chuckled as she pulled back a little and then began bobbing her head up and down my cock from base to tip, sucking the entire time.

I tried to keep an eye on my fellow patrons, but within a few minutes of exposure to Kriszta's talented mouth my eyes were closed and I said, "I'm going to cum." Kriszta increased the pace of her movements a little, still taking me from base to tip and sucking the entire time.

I fired my cum into her eager mouth. She pulled back so that just the tip of my cock was between her lips, and continued to suck steadily as my cum spurted into her mouth and down her throat. After the initial outburst, she milked me dry, running her hands along the length of my cock and squeezing the remaining dribs and drabs into her mouth. This felt almost better than the orgasm. She gave my cock a final slurp, then put me away and zipped me up.

"Is anyone looking?" she asked.

I glanced around the room. "Mila... but nobody else seems to be paying attention."

She slid up onto the bench opposite me, smiling hugely. "Your cum tastes sooo good," she told me. "I can't wait to feel that cock in my cunt."

"I'm looking forward to that too, but you've got a little something there" I said pointing to the drop of cum that had escaped her sucking lips as it started its slow descent of her chin.

Mila arrived with the check as I was saying this. She put it on the table between us, then turned to Kriszta.

"Oh, honey, you spilled some," she said and leaned over to flick her rounded tongue along Kriszta's chin and capture the droplet of my seed. Despite the orgasm, I was three-quarters hard instantly.

"Yummy," Mila said as she stood up. "Maybe you'll share him with me sometime?"

"Of course," Kriszta answered with a laugh. "But let me put him through his paces first, so I can tell you what to expect."

I paid the bill with a generous tip and Kriszta led me by the hand out the door. As we left, I made eye contact with a table of two guys and two girls. The guys nodded, one of them gave me a thumbs up; one of the girls blushed and looked down, the other one licked her lips quickly and fidgeted in her seat just a little. Kriszta noticed and burst into laughter as we hit the street.

We walked up to my building. I unlocked the door and held it open for her. She walked in, then turned as I entered the building. She pushed me against the wall in the foyer and kissed me, her tongue thrusting deeply into my mouth and her body pressing against me. I returned the kiss and slid my hands around to cup her ass.

She pulled back a little and said, "There are two things I have to tell you."

Continuing to squeeze her ass, I leaned forward and ran my tongue along her neck from collarbone to ear. "Do tell," I whispered.

"First, I'm married." My hands sprang off of her ass, I leaned back against the wall away from her. She slipped one hand to the back of my head and grabbed one of my hands with her other one. She pushed my hand back against her ass and said, "My husband loves it when I go out and have other guys treat me like the slut I am." She pulled my head down and flicked her tongue across my lips. "The only thing that turns him on more than thinking I'm out getting railed by a stranger is when I come home and grind my cum-soaked pussy in his face."

I leaned forward and kissed her while my hands resumed kneading her ass. "What's the other thing?" I asked, figuring it was going to be the price.

"The rule is that I can't cheat on my husband twice in a row with the same guy. So I'd need to fuck somebody else before I could fuck you again... and I know I'm going to want to fuck you again." She pressed herself against me and kissed me hard.

After a few more kisses and squeezes I said, "Let's go upstairs." I led her into the elevator, pushed the button, and went back to necking with her, cupping her ass in one hand and a tit in the other. We reached my floor and left the elevator with my arm around her waist.

"I can't wait to taste your pussy," I said.

"Mmmm... I want to feel your beard against my thighs," she replied.

"I want to feel your thighs wrapped around my head as you cum."

"I want to rub my entire body against your cock."

"I want to fuck your magnificent tits."

"I want to feel you shoot your load in my cunt."

"I want to fuck you until you can't walk straight." We arrived at my door as I said this. I unlocked it, turned on the light and turned off the alarm. Kriszta followed me in. I closed the door behind her, then pressed her against the wall and thrust my tongue into her mouth.

She pushed her tongue back against mine, sliding over it and into my mouth. Her hips ground against me as my hands returned to squeeze her delectable ass. Soon, we moved into the bedroom. I turned on all the lights in the room "I want to be able to see you," I said and sat down on the end of the bed. I kicked off my shoes and gesturing at the radio said "Do you want music?"

Kriszta walked over to the radio, turned it on and selected a station. She started dancing in front of me, swaying back and forth, running her hands all over her body and up into her hair, turning around slowly, then quickly so that her skirt flared out and gave me a nice peek at her ass.

"Take off your top," I urged. She complied slowly, unbuttoning the few buttons, then turning her back to me as she slipped it off her shoulders and arms. She swung it around her head and tossed it to me. She danced over to me and pressed her bare tits against my face. I squeezed her ass, then pulled her towards me. She straddled me as I began licking and sucking on her tits. She moaned softly as my hands moved down to her legs, then under her skirt to squeeze each ass cheek. I slipped one hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy from behind and below. She let out another soft moan as my hand moved back and forth across her sopping wet thong.

She pushed against me and stood up to continue dancing. A few more turns, bumps, and grinds and she was facing me, slowly pulling her skirt down. I watched as her tits and then her hair swung forward. She stepped out of her skirt and stood up. She tossed the skirt at me and continued dancing in her thong panties, thigh-high fishnet stockings, and heels. I could see the dark shadow of her pubic hair through her thong along with a large wet spot.

Kriszta turned away from me and bent over at the waist, thrusting the globes of her ass out towards me. She slowly slid her thong off of her hips, over her ass, and down her legs. When the thong reached her ankles, she slid one foot out of them and put it back down further away.

I could see everything: the curve of each ass cheek, the slick lips of her cunt, the long expanse of each leg encased in thigh-high fishnet stocking, her breasts and hair falling towards the floor, and her face - her sweet upside down smile and the twinkle in her eye. I sighed in pleasure.

She laughed and stood up. She strutted over to me and, thrusting her proud breasts into my face said, "So what was it that you promised me in the bar? That you would 'lick my clit until I begged for mercy,' I think?"

"I did say that," I replied while slipping my hands up to squeeze her ass. "But I think first you were supposed to give me a really good couch dance and let me do whatever I wanted to you." With that I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard while running two fingers along the lips of her pussy from asshole to clit and back. She pulled my head away from her breast and leaned forward to thrust her tongue into my mouth. As she did, my fingers slipped up and into her hot wet pussy. She moaned as she swirled her tongue around my mouth and I worked my fingers in and out of her.

She came up for breath and I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I put them in my mouth and sucked them clean of her pussy juice with a "Yum." She laughed. I pulled her towards me so that she was straddling my lap and squeezed her ass some more. Tilting my head up, I kissed her lips briefly then went back to licking and sucking on her tits. I ran my tongue around and around each firm globe from chest to nipple and back then on to the other breast. Kriszta began grinding her hips against my lap.

She kicked off her shoes and stood up on the bed so that her pussy was in front of my face. "Lick my cunt," she told me pushing my head against her crotch. I happily complied, running my tongue back and forth along her pussy lips and flicking her clit, tasting her sweet juices. Meanwhile, I slid my hands slowly up and down her stocking covered legs from high heels to curvaceous ass and back down again. She steadied herself against a bedpost and rotated her hips, grinding her pussy against my busy tongue. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her pussy and slowly slipped a finger inside of her.

She moaned and ground against me faster, pushing my head against her cunt. Her juices ran down my finger as I worked her. She began trembling and almost fell. I lowered her down onto my lap, keeping a finger working inside of her and we began kissing again. I slipped a second finger into her and began finger fucking her furiously, rubbing her clit against the part of my hand outside her cunt. She cried out as she came, trapping my fingers inside her and my hand between her spasming legs.

I held her as her breathing slowed, nuzzling her neck and gently moving my fingers in her pussy. She looked up at me with bright eyes and smilingly said, "I'm not begging for mercy yet."

"Okay," I said. Lifting her off my lap, I laid her on the bed so that her ass was at the end and her legs hung over, then I fell to my knees on the floor and spread her legs wide open. I ran my tongue and beard down one thigh, flicked lightly across her soaked pussy, and up the other thigh. Back and forth I went, touching her pussy and clit with only the briefest and lightest of touches possible.

"Lick my clit!" she said ordered after three or four teasing passes of my tongue, trying to force my head down with her hands.

I resisted her pressure, "Beg for it! Beg for it like the slut you are. You know you want it - tell me how much you want it!"

"Please! Please!" she shouted. "Lick my clit. I'm on fire. I need you to lick me. Please!" She continued trying to push my head against her and started trying to heave her hips up against my face. I lapped once along her cunt from bottom to top, flicking my tongue back and forth across her clit a few times before pulling away.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop! I need it. Please please please," she begged.

I lowered my head to her again and began rhythmically working her clit with my tongue. Within a very short time she was cumming again, pressing my head into her and humping her hips up towards me. As she came, I let go of her knees so that her legs could wrap around my head, I kept working on her clit at the same, steady rhythm. I reached up and took a nipple in each hand, pinching hard. She bucked and screamed through her orgasm, squeezing my head between her legs and pressing her cunt against my tongue. Throughout it, I continued to lick steadily at her clit. As she peaked again and again, I slipped a finger into her and curled it forward to rub her G-spot as my tongue continued to work on her clit.

Soon it was too much for her. She was squirming, trying to get away from me. She swiveled her hips this way and that trying to escape up the length of the bed and pushed against my head, trying to keep my tongue from her clit. I wrapped my other arm across herhips and kept at her with my tongue and finger.

"Please stop!" she screamed. "It's too good."

I pulled my finger from her cunt and gave it a last long lick up and down and back up tasting her sweet juices. When I lifted my head from her pussy, my beard dripped with her pussy juice. I let go of her hips and leaned back on my haunches. She rolled over onto her side, her legs together and let out a long, low moan. I stayed where I was, watching her recover.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and the trembling stopped. I could see her pussy juice running slowly out of her cunt and down her thigh.

She said something in Hungarian, then pushed up onto an elbow and looked at me. "Wow. I didn't really expect you to be able to make me beg for mercy."

I smiled and stood up. My raging erection was clearly visible through my jeans. "Maybe you can return the favor?" I asked, gesturing at my throbbing cock.

"I'll certainly do my best," she replied. She climbed off of the bed and pressed against me, kissing me deeply and running her hands across my body. She pulled off my shirt, then unbuckled my belt and fell to her knees before me. She pulled down my pants and boxers at the same time, freeing my raging cock. She leaned forward and began sucking my cock as she pushed my pants down to my ankles.

I put my hand at the back of her neck and said, "That feels so good." Kriszta just kept sucking. I glanced around the room and realized that I'd forgotten to draw the blinds when we came in, anybody walking by could have seen us and since the windows were open, everybody in the building could have heard Kriszta's screaming. As I looked out the window, I realized that I could see somebody in the apartment at the other end of the walkway watching us.

I looked back down at Kriszta, then glanced out of the corner of my eye out the window. The person in the other apartment was standing in a dark room, I could only see them because the lights from the walkway shined in the window. I could make out long hair and a face. As I watched this girl watch us, I realized that her hand was moving between her legs. She was masturbating to Kriszta sucking my cock!

If Kriszta hadn't sucked me off in the bar, it would have been too much for me. As it was, I had to push Kriszta gently off of my cock in order to keep from cumming on the spot. "Get up on the bed, I want to fuck you doggy style," I told her. She complied, climbing up onto the bed and kneeling on all fours. She shifted her weight back, so that I could see the slick lips of her pussy bulging out below the graceful curves of her ass. I climbed onto the bed behind her and ran my tongue along her pussy and then around her asshole.

She jumped and laughed. I kneeled behind her and, taking my cock in hand, began rubbing my cockhead against her pussy lips. She moaned and began pushing back against me. I held my cock still and let her impale herself on me slowly. Her pussy was so wet that I slipped all the way in on the first thrust. I put my hands on her hips as we fucked, rocking slowly back and forth.

12