Hot and Wet

Story Info
He loves watching her 'Master'bate.
1.6k words
3.91
25.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into the bedroom, I am instantly aware of soft music and the damp smell of light perfume. The sweet aroma and supple lyrics are coming from the bathroom. As I move toward the door, the sounds of sensual moans become evident. I stop to listen to the mixture of rhythm and blues mixed with corporeal sighs. Add to this the mirrored image of this beautiful woman of my heart, bathing with some special attention.

She is lying back against the tub, eyes closed with a slight smile creasing her lips. Her right hand is massaging her right nipple. Pinching and tugging, a whimper escapes as she takes a deep breath. Through the light bubbly foam, I can see her other breast floating upward as she raises her back slightly, her nipple extending, firm, rising from its watery birth. Her hand moves to share the firm yet tender kneading, once again drawing a deep moan of desire. All the while, I can see her left hand moving stealthily under the water.

Without taking my eyes from this picture of pleasure, I begin to undress. First, unzipping my slacks, I free the pulsing erection that has begged release from confinement. Gazing on, I begin stroking my cock with the same fluid motion of her hand, thoroughly enveloped in songs of music and sensual desire. Silently kicking off my shoes, my slacks fall to my ankles, and I step out the rumpled mass at my feet. Leaning against the door jam I begin masturbating; or; "Masterbating" as she fondly referred to this basic act of pleasure, more urgently, getting closer to exploding with each moan and sigh. Nearing the point of no return, I ease my frantic journey to orgasm. Pulling the skin back on my cock, I see a pearl of clear liquid forming on the tip of my bulging head. I steal the lucid fluid from its pulsing perch with my finger, taking it to my mouth; I taste the slightly salty liquor unabashedly.

Having lost myself in this pleasure, I am drawn back to the moment by the sound of soft throaty laughter.

"Perhaps you would join me." She says in her husky feminine voice.

I look down; our eyes meet in the smoky mirrored connection. Even after all this time, my face becomes flush with the heat of being caught like a kid with a Penthouse magazine. The moment of embarrassment passes all too quickly as her pleasure at seeing me, cock in hand, become evident. Our smiles instantly light the room with new freshness.

"Perhaps I should." I reply in a hoarse whisper. "Looks like you could use a third hand in the worse way." Playing her now with the free banter we have come to enjoy in each other.

"First, pour me a glass of your wine, you know it is impolite to keep your Master waiting." My eyes narrow, assuming the position of authority I know she has instilled as her most pleasurable position. She fills her glass and raises it to me, head bowed, eyes gazing downward. I slowly take off my tie and unbutton my shirt. Lingering a moment, I take the glass from her hand.

"Thank you Pet." I say softly. Taking a sip of wine, I bend down, slowly raising her down turned eyes to me. The fire there is, and has always been, intriguing. Lowering myself farther, I kiss her softly, signifying my position of control, yet submitting to the strength from which she may draw.

She rises from the water, the foamy bubbles caressing her figure in a luxurious film. Her breasts are now fully exposed, rising delicately with her deepening breath. Her nipples have become even firmer, sharper, harder, the rosy circle lifting from her tender white breasts to match her excited nipples. Her belly is firm, with a slight protruding womanly prominence. Her belly button descends into the soft flesh of her white muscle. Moving downward, her smooth shaven mound caps a small slit that is hidden by full lips.

"Let me help you with your shirt, Sir." She slowly slips the shirt from my back, carefully laying it against the chair.

"May I Sir." You say gently

"Yes?" I answer

"May I ask you that you join me, that I may wash you?"

"Do you think I am in need of a wash, Pet?" I say firmly, again establishing the position of honor which she has bestowed.

"No Sir that is not at all my intention Sir." She says quietly. I can perceive her nipples becoming rising even farther, if that were possible. I reach down, touching her shaved nether region. Parting her lips slightly, my finger enters her silky warmth, feeling the dewy soft warmth of her previous pleasure. I bring my fingers to my lips, tasting her musky sensual womanhood, mixed with a tinge of honeysuckle and lavender. A gasp escapes her lips.

"That would be nice my Pet, very nice. But first..." I leave the sentence dangle as she takes her queue to bring pleasure.

The desire leaps between us as if an electric current had been shot from a fire ball. She smiles coyly and lowers herself. Taking my cock in her hands, she begins long caressing strokes. I take a sip of wine and look to the ceiling as she licks the remnants of pre cum from the tip of my cock. I gasp silently. She kisses me gently, her lips pursed to the tip of my cock, her tongue flicking lightly at the small hole. In one long stroke, she engulfs me to the hilt; I can feel her throat as she swallows to keep from gagging. Slowly she progresses upward to the tip, her teeth surrounding the mushroom head momentarily, and then returning to a soft kiss. My knees are about to buckle as she repeats the exquisite repast, each nibbling kiss extract the tingling tenderness which brings an onslaught of pleasure.

Before she can take another artful plunge that would surely take me to orgasmic bliss, I pull her up to me, kissing her deeply, tasting the salty taste of my own desire. Our tongues grapple effortlessly, each striving for control, each relinquishing to the others desire.

"Mmmmm....Pet, you do do that so well." I whisper, now I must have my pleasure.

Taking my queue, she takes the towel from the rack and begins to wipe herself. She sits on the toilet and pisses. I love the sound of her water splashing in the bowl, watching her part her lips as the thin stream flowing then squirting as her muscles tighten to stop the flow before she is completely empty, enticing greater depths to her orgasm. She wipes herself quickly with the towel, drops it to the floor and, taking my hand, I lead her to the bedroom. There are times when I would follow her, taking great pleasure in watching her ass move languidly with her sexy stride, tonight was not a night for that.

Lying on my belly on the bed, she comes to me with warm scented oil. Straddling my buttocks, she begins to rub the oil in deeply. No words are spoken between us, as her fingers dig deep in the taught muscles of my back. Momentarily her finger nails dig into me, I tense and she withdraws her claws. I feel wetness on my hip as she begins to grind her ever wetter pussy on my ass. She moves down, straddling my leg, her nails digging in as she humps my thigh I can sense her growing desire in her fervent fondlings.

I roll to my back, taking my lead she moves with me. Taking my cock in her hand, she lowers her sopping wet pussy on to me. A cry escapes her lips..."Sir...." she gasps..."Oh...Sir." A moan escapes as I rise up, thrusting to the depth. Sitting up, she envelopes me in her arms, her breasts to my lips, as I hungrily suck each nipple, drawing on her as a hungry babe. My hands grasping her butt cheeks, spreading them, my finger finds her tight dark little hole. With the same warm oil, I rub it gently into her. She is riding my hard cock...pumping and grinding her clit rides the length.

"Ah...." a moan gives way..."Awe...shit..." the forming of a cry..."Sir...ah....Sir" pleadings form new heights

"Enchante'...Pet...Enchante'."

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!" She screams as she begins to buck with an oncoming orgasm.

I feel her juices gush on my thighs, as she reels in the throngs of bliss. Her riding my cock becoming faster, taking me to her depths.

"Fuck...you gorgeous Bitch! Cum with me...I'm cumming...I'm...!" The words are stifled as I explode in her. I begin to shudder as each orgasmic spasm bursts with hot steamy cum. Our juices mix with the heat of this moment...of all such moments.

Rising up, I lift her, fucking her standing up, pounding her with renewed energy, until she groans once more with a new orgasm, holding me with her arms, her legs wrapped in a death grip, her fingers digging into my back.

We collapse in a jumbled mass of arms and legs, cock and cunt, breasts and chest. Kissing deeply, longingly, lovingly. Kissing for an age of never wanting to let go. Drawing from and giving in all that we are.

"Mon Cherie..." I whisper...love of my life, heart of my heart.

"Merci mon amore." She whispers.

She rests her head on my shoulder, surely deafened by the beat of my heart. We lie together spent, in the warmth of our embrace. Our bodies becoming one, as our breath and blood flows with singular purpose.