Hot Babe Romi Ch. 02

Story Info
New sex adventure.
1.4k words
4.5
6.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin had gone for some office work and Romi was alone in the house. What to do except watching TV and some hot movie. Once after lunch Romi watched a movie on a sex-starved woman. She was getting excited. After the film was over she lied down on the drawing room bed. She forgot to lock the door from inside.

Their drawing room has a glass window fitted with transparent curtains through anybody can see from outside what is happening in the drawing room. Romi was lying on the bed and fantasizing about the movie. She was squeezing her own breasts. Slowly she removed her lingerie and biting and pinching her nipples. Her eyes were half closed. She was showing her thighs and cunt by side her panty.

Romi spat on her right finger and started rubbing her cunt. She put fingers of both her hands spreading her labia and fingering her cunt. Romi was rolling her cunt. Once she felt her vagina became slippery, she put her 5" size dildo in her juicy cunt and started making up and down. She was making ohhhh-ehhhhh-ssssssshh-hhmmmmm-ohhhhhh sound.

After about 5 minutes she got discharged. Since she did not have good sleep last night, she felt sleepy in naked condition and got sleep. It was afternoon only and she must have slept for about 30 minutes. Suddenly she felt some sensation in her pussy. Romi woke up and found that a middle-aged person is licking her cunt. She screamed and got up.

Don"t worry, baby, I am Tom, a salesman selling books and magazines. I saw you lying naked in the bed through the window. Since the door was not locked, I thought it is wise to enjoy you, saying this he caught hold of her bums removing her panty. Romi was standing fully naked. He grabbed her boobs squeezing them mercilessly. Oh! What a nice boobs you have got!

He started sucking Romi's breast one by one for 10 minutes, chewing her nipples. Romi was under fire. ohhhhh-ssssssss- honey pressed my boobs-suck it-suck it-lick it now- Romi was moaning. Then she opened the pant of Tom, holding his long cock. She started sucking his cock. Within 5 minutes it became like a steel rod.

"Your cock is bigger than my dildo, more pleasurable I hope," Romi said. Then Tom started licking her whole body, her arms, armpit, face, back, bums, navel, thighs and legs. "You are really an angel," Tom said. Then he took her to bed and started licking her cunt for 10 minutes. Then he kissed her and entered his cock into her cunt and started fucking. He gradually increased the fucking speed.

OH!-AAHH! OOHHHMMM- YOU ARE MY GOD- FUCK ME-RAM ME--EAT ME- OOHHHH-FUCK -FUCK ME-MORE MORE-OOOHHH-Romi was shouting in pleasureTom was getting excited at her words and fucking her at top speed for 15 minutes.

Then she ordered him to fuck her from behind in a doggy style which she wanted to enjoy. He obliged her and fucked her hard slapping her buttocks. After 10 minutes, he discharged his hot cum in her mouth. You are my real buddy, Romi told Tom. Then Tom & Romi took some fruit juice which Romi prepared for her dear buddy. At evening Tom left her place.

After dinner Romi started her play with Tim. She brought a chair into the bedroom, placed it at the foot of the bed and said, "I want you to have the best view while I let you see how I fuck myself!"

Tim was on game and couldn't wait!

So he sat down in the chair with just my shorts on while Romi stripped down, got her I-pad and crawled up on the bed with her already wet cunt facing him!

She said, "Log in to my account; I'm talking to Cunt-lady!"

So Tim did as he was commanded; he logged into her account and started reading!

Cunt-lover: We are in our fantasy now until we meet, then I'm going to put my cock deep inside of your cunt and I'm going to cum inside of you, ok? You like?

Romi: I would like that.

Tim saw that Romi started to rub her cunt and gently massage her clit! This was going to be hot!

Cunt-lover: I will fuck you hard while your husband watches. Will you like that?

Romi: Yes, I would like that a lot!

Cunt-lover: I read your story so I know what you like; you like a hard cock in your cunt hard and deep, and then filled up with hot cum in your juicy cunt.

Romi: Yes!

Cunt-lover: So you would like it?

Romi: I would like u inside of me!

Romi then stocked a finger in her juicy cunt and started working it in and out; she looked at Tim and gave him that grin she did when she used to become horny! Tim could feel his cock rising for this occasion!

Cunt-lover: And I will be inside of you hard and deep.

Romi: Mmm.. I like!

Cunt-lover: Yes, I know. I am going to pump you a long time and you will cum many times.

Romi: Yes!

Cunt-lover: Are you rubbing yourself?

Romi: Yes, it feels so good!

Cunt-lover: Would you like if I lick your juicy cunt and taste your sweetness and then put 2 fingers deep inside you?

Romi: Oh yes! I put my fingers in my cunt, too. Yes, feels so fucking good!

Cunt-lover: I slide up to your face, I kiss you and you taste your juice and like it. I then slide my cock into your cunt.

Romi then pulled her fingers from her cunt, looked at him and licked her sweet juice off her finger! Tim was so ready to crawl up on that bed and lick her cunt, but rules are rules! He was just there to watch her fuck herself!

Romi: Yes!

Cunt-lover: I just put the head in...

Romi: I want it all!

Romi then put two fingers deep into her cunt and started pumping them in and out, she was moaning so loud! She really loved that!

Cunt-lover: I then push it in deep until I am buried all the way inside you. I gently start pumping you slowly... Now I'm pumping you harder and harder. You like?

Romi: Oh yes!

Cunt-lover: Now I am slamming my cock into you with each stroke!

Romi: Oh yes! Fuck me good!

Cunt-lover: My balls are slapping you on the ass with each thrust.

Romi: Oh, feels so good!

Romi ws really fucking herself good with her fingers then. He was jacking off as he watched her finger fuck herself! She had juice dripping from her cunt and onto the bed, she was so excited!

Cunt-lover: My cock starts swelling from the cum within... I keep pumping you hard!

Romi: Yes!

Cunt-lover: You like being fucked hard?

Romi: Yes! I have 3 fingers in my cunt now!

Cunt-lover: I swell and as I pound your cunt I shoot my hot load of cum deep inside your fucked cunt! You love your cunt filled with cum, don't you?

Romi moaned really loud, and then Tim saw her shaved cunt start dancing and her body started shaking, too. He saw that the juices flew from her cunt with each thrust she made in and out with her fingers, Tim could tell she was Cumming, and Cumming hard!

Romi: Yes!

Cunt-lover: I keep pounding harder and faster and you cum and our cum mixes inside your cunt.

Romi: Yes! I came so hard!

Cunt-lover: Wow! That was great!

Romi: Yes, it was! I have cum running down my leg!

Cunt-lover: I have a mess to clean up, too! thanks!

Romi: OK, soon!

Tim then crawled up between Romi's legs and started licking up the juices around the edges of her cunt. He worked his way to her cunt lips and to her clit and as he was licking her cunt she was still so excited that it was hard for him to keep location because of her bouncing around from the pleasure!

Tim continued to lick and suck her clit until she cummed again, then he slided up and ease his hard cock deep into her cunt with one thrust! He pumped her hard and fast and she started cumming again. Tim started swelling up and then he filled her cunt with his hot cum. Tim then pulled out and lay beside her where he pushed four fingers into her cunt and finger fuck her until she had another explosive orgasm!

Tim told her, "This was good, anytime you want to fuck on the internet, please let me know! I would be more than happy to help you out!"

Romi agreed, she had several internet fucks since her college life, and it was always fun for her!

To be continued...