Hot Babe Romi Ch. 03

Story Info
Dreaming honeymoon adventure.
3.1k words
3.8
6.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the night Romi was in her dream that she was young, newly married, and horny. Robin told her that you are the hottest woman I have ever known. Your tits stood straight out; your ass was awesome and firm and your overall look and flirtatious nature was what men lusted after.

You dressed to accentuate your sexiness. You wore a tight T shirt and I could see your alert nipples pushing out and you were braless. You had on a short white tennis skirt and when you moved I could see your underwear. Your skin was flawless and you liked showing a lot of it off.

During their honeymoon days they booked a trip to South Africa at a luxurious resort. At the airport they were met by a young African man to take them to the resort in Cape Town. The man was playing reggae music and talking to them about the resort and some of the hot local clubs.

He also said that he could get them some weed. Once they checked in the man said that maybe I'll see you later.

Their room was fabulous with a huge bed, a balcony and a master bath with a large Jacuzzi. Their view was the nude beach. They had a glass of wine and changed. Romi put on the skimpiest bikini, two small white triangles with a string around her back and a white see through patch for her cunt. Romi put a colorful scarf on to cover up.

Robin and Romi headed for the beach. Once there they found a patch of sand and Romi immediately took off her suit. Robin took off his suit and lay down beside his sexy newlywed wife.

Robin mentioned that she would need some suntan lotion and Romi rolled onto her stomach. Robin started at her feet rubbing slowly, up to her calves, taking his time, Romi was softly moaning when Robin got to her thighs.

Robin put more lotion on his hands and started on Romi's ass, down between her cheeks. Robin moved up to her back and shoulders. Then Romi rolled over. Once again Robin started at her feet, up to her calves, then her thighs.

Romi blocked her eyes and spread her legs. Robin reached her cunt and lathered it with lotion, occasionally slipping a finger into her. She was very wet. Robin reluctantly moved on to her stomach. Then he reached at her tits. Her nipples were erect. Robin took each one and squeezed gently and circled her nipples with his fingers.

Robin was kneeling over her and he could see that they had attracted an audience. By that time they were hot and needed some relief. Robin asked Romi that if she wanted a drink. Robin went off to the beachside bar leaving her glistening and naked.

At the bar he ordered two fruity cool drinks and chatted a bit with the bartender. As he walked back to Romi he could see two young black Africans kneeling by her and chatting. Romi had moved up onto her elbows, tits jutting out. When he got there Romi introduced Robin to her new friends. They smiled and said what a lucky man he was.

They finished their drinks and when Romi stood up and two men brushed some imaginary sand from her body. Once they got back to their room they pounced on each other and had wild sex while Robin whispered to his sex-babe about flirting with the two young men.

That night at the resort nightclub there was a "pajama" party. Robin wore a light caftan and Romi wore a long clinging, see through nightgown with no underwear. The music was pounding and the dance floor was packed with people in various states of undress.

They started dancing and Romi's tits were swaying. When they slow danced Romi pressed into Robin and he was feeling her up. Once again Robin asked if she wanted a drink. He had to wait a bit at the packed bar to get served.

He got the drinks and headed back to their table. Romi weren't there. Robin looked around and saw she was dancing with the two young men from the beach. She was sandwiched between them and they were grinding into her. Romi's face was flush and her nipples erect.

When she looked around and saw Robin at the table she grabbed and pulled them over to their seats.

Romi said, "Do you remember these boys we met at the beach?"

They insisted to dance with them. Robin was sitting there with an erection in his caftan. The music was pounding and the dance floor filled with people sexing each other up.

Romi said to the three of them, "It's too loud and crowded here, let's go to our room for a nightcap."

They left the club and walked back to their room with her leaning into the two young men. Once they got there Romi sat on the couch between them. Robin got up to make drinks and heard Romi giggling. He turned around and saw them getting out an enormous joint.

Soon they were all buzzing and Romi were flirting with everyone. Then they were all dancing with Romi and feeling her up. Romi excused herself and went into the bathroom. Water started running and she yelled out who wants to take a bath?

They three walked in and Romi were naked and getting into the Jacuzzi. They got out of their clothes quickly, everyone sporting an erection. Romi was lying on her back and Robin moved up and started sucking her tits. The young men started caressing her and all of their hands were all over Romi.

Romi sat up and moved to one of them and sat on his prick. She started to move up and down and making sex noises. Robin could see her wetness on his prick. They all stared to caress her and suck on her tits. Soon he came in and Romi came on his prick.

The next man gently turned her over onto her hands and knees with her ass up and her cunt wet with cum. Romi reached around and put his hard prick in her cunt. He entered her slowly but soon both of them were pushing into each other and moaning.

Romi's tits were flush and Robin started sucking them while the other young man ran his hands all over his wife. After he came in Romi, Robin took her into the bedroom and put her on the bed. Robin's erection was so hard it hurt. He pulled her legs over his shoulders and put his prick into her cum filled cunt.

They were both frantic. The young men watched and stroked their cocks back to hardness. One of them started caressing her cunt where Robin was fucking and the other started sucking her tits. Robin's prick was about to explode and the two young men were stroking over her body. They all came at the same time. Romi and Robin said good night to the young men. Once alone they relived the night while Robin licked Romi's cunt.

The next day they lazed around and cuddled and then did some sightseeing and shopping. When they got back to the room they got in the Jacuzzi. Robin was holding her with her back against him and caressing her tits. Robin got hard and was rubbing his prick on her then he turned her around and put his prick between her tits.

Romi started sucking her husband. Robin started the dirty talk, reliving last night. They went into the bedroom. Robin got her vibrator and dildo out and continued the dirty talk. Soon Romi was playing with her cunt. Robin was lying beside her and told her that what a dirty girl she was and how much he loved her. Robin started masturbating and caressing her. Soon they were both groaning and coming. They took a short nap after that.

That night they had dinner at the resort nightclub under the moonlight. Romi had on a caftan top with deep cleavage and she wore it like a very short skirt. They sat at a table with two other couples and two single men. They ate, drank and flirted. Romi was the most beautiful woman there.

Her breasts swayed and were falling out. Once dinner was over they started playing dance music. They got up to dance. Robin held his wife tight against him and told her how much he loved his dirty girl. Romi pushed into his leg and humped him. They were both horny again.

Then Romi danced with one of the single men, first a fast dance with her breasts swaying. A slow song came on and she stayed dancing with him. Robin saw that Romi was rubbing against his leg while he was rubbing her back down to her ass.

Soon Romi was dancing with the other single man and he was touching her tits. Romi was being sexed up on the dance floor with everyone watching. Then the music changed to a conga. Thye got in the line and as she shook to the music her tits came out. Romi shrugged her straps down and flashed her hard nipples.

After a while it was so hot someone yelled skinny dip. Dozens of people were stripping and jumping into the pool. Romi and Robin stripped and jumped in. Her nipples were still hard and Robin got an erection.

All around them there were people fondling and fucking. Robin pulled her to him and turned her around so that he could cup her tits. Romi floated with her legs up. Suddenly a man came up out of the water standing near her.

He reached out and started caressing her legs and thighs. Romi sighed. They moved to a dark side of the pool and he moved between her legs. Robin was still fondling her and his erection was rubbing between her legs.

He moved closer and his erection was pointed directly at Romi.

Romi put her legs around him and pulled him to her and as he got closer Robin could feel his prick rubbing against both of them. Romi reached out and started caressing his prick then pulling him into her.

Robin was rubbing his prick between her ass cheeks and as he was thrusting into her, their pricks were rubbing each others. They all moaned and made sex noises, oblivious to the world. The moon was full, the water warm and the distant sound of the dance music. The man was soon pushing and pulling into her sex and Robin was caressing her body and the warm water soothed them. He came with a grunt, flooding her with his cum. They all cuddled for a few minutes and relaxed in the afterglow.

They were worn out so they headed back to the room. They got into bed and then Romi knelt up and put her wet cunt onto his face and humped it. Robin could taste her and his cum in her. Romi then turned around and started sucking his cock.

Robin was so hard and wanted her so much. Soon Romi lay down beside him. Her skin was glowing. Robin ran his hands all over her then he lovingly sucked her breasts. Robin rubbed his prick all over Romi. Then he started talking to her about what a wonderful adventure they were having. Robin whispered in her ear about all her flirting and dancing with other men, then the man she fucked in the pool. Robin got up on his hands over her and started slowing fucking her. Romi was all flushed and her toes were curling. Romi came. Robin pulled out and came all over her tits. They fell asleep naked, wet and satisfied.

They woke up naked with the sun glowing off the mirror. They cuddled for a while. They showered and Robin stood behind Romi and caressed her breasts and ran his hands all over her body. Robin felt himself getting an erection, but Romi suggested that they save it for later.

They had a leisurely breakfast with the same group as last night. There was a lot of naughty talk and flirting. Romi had on a bikini top and a sarong around her waist. Robin knew that she was naked underneath it. As usual Romi touched and flirted with the single men.

After eating, they headed for the communal Jacuzzi where Romi took her top off and then her sarong. The men looked at her lustfully. Romi was the only woman there. Her breasts floated in the water and her nipples were erect. One of the men slid over and sat on her other side.

Robin started caressing her thighs and he did the same. Romi reached under the bubbling water and stroked their two pricks. Everyone else was quiet and looking at the three of them. Robin was getting an erection and assumed the other man was too. Romi gave great hand jobs.

The other man was panting and turned to caress her breasts, and then he put his hand on her cunt under the water and started fingering her. Robin put his hand under her ass and started fingering it. Robin could feel his finger in her cunt through the thin walls. Suddenly he turned around facing her and put his prick between her tits and started humping them, then he pointed his hard cock at Romi and came all over her tits.

Robin loved it and started cleaning her tits off with his tongue. The rest of the men in the Jacuzzi were dazed at their daring sex display. They got up and out of the water. Robin was still hard and Romi did a little happy bump and grind for their enjoyment. Romi wrapped the sarong around her waist but left her tits bare.

It was exciting to walk around the resort with Romi flaunting her tits. They went to lunch with the usual crowd. Her tits were firm, slightly flushed and nipples erect. They had a little wine with lunch and Romi again flirted with the single men, touching them and leaning her bare tits on their arms.

Then after lunch they went to the pool and stripped down. The pool was full of naked people having fun. They played a volleyball game where her tits were bouncing. After a while Romi got an odd look on her face. Then Robin saw the man from last night standing behind her and he was rubbing his prick all over her ass.

Robin came and stood in front of his wife and they could both feel his hardness. Robin reached under Romi and fondled him, then ran his hands all over Romi. They thought of going back to the room with him, but then on a little stage beside the pool one of the staff spoke into a microphone.

He said that tonight there would be a wet t shirt competition - 'Ladies here's your chance to show them off.' Romi and some other women went up to the stage to sign up for the contest. The man who had been humping her back looked dazed and confused. Robin shrugged and told him maybe later. They went back to the room and Robin laid his wife naked on the bed and Romi was so beautiful. He caressed her feet, legs, thighs, hips, tits then he put a finger in her and finger fucked her until she came. They napped.

At dinner Romi wore her bikini top and sarong, as usual she was naked under it. The usual crowd was there and they were teasing her about the wet t-shirt contest. Romi blushed and her nipples pushed against her top.

They ate, had some wine and Romi flirted with the single men. On the stage the staff announced the wet t shirt contest. Romi went up to the stage and all the women were given thin white t shirts. A staff person poured water over all of them, and then the contest began.

The first few came center stage and pulled the t shirt tight against their breasts. Then it was her turn, first Romi pulled it against her, then the crowd started yelling take it off - Romi reached down, tweaked her nipples then grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it over her head. Her nipples were alert and her face was flush.

The crowd continued to chant take it off. Romi turned around and tossed her sarong up, flashing her ass, and then she did the same from the front. Romi won. When she went on stage to collect her prize the crowd yelled again and she pulled her shirt over her head and flung it into the crowd.

Romi came running to Robin and men were trying to feel her up. They went back to the table and suddenly the man who had been humping her in the pool showed up. They chatted for a few minutes then invited him back to their room. Once there the two men hugged Romi in the middle of them, the man in front and Robin in back. They had passionate tongue kissing and they both had their hands all over Romi. Robin led Romi and the man both to the bed.

The man took Romi's sarong off and started licking her cunt and feeling her tits. He took off his clothes and his erection sprung in the air, tall and proud. Robin watched from a chair for a few minutes - one of Robin's favorite things is to watch his wife to be fucked.

Robin moved over to the bed and lay on his back with his cock hard and standing up. Romi put her legs over his side and sat on his cock and leaned forward. The man came up behind Romi and put his cock in her cunt alongside Robin.

Romi's cunt hugged both cocks and they slowly pushed back and forth in her. The feeling was sensational, cock to cock to cunt. Romi started making sex sounds - 'Oh, Ahh, I can't stop, fuck me, fuck me.' Both Robin and the man joined in talking dirty and fucking Romi and feeling her all over.

Soon Romi started moaning and saying I'm coming, then both of them came in her with cum running down on their pricks. They were all sated.

Robin and Romi invited him to spend the night. Romi slept in the middle with a cock at her ass and a cock at her cunt. In the middle of the nightRobin woke up and saw the man fucking Romi from behind. Robin moved up and Romi took his prick into her mouth. Soon they all came again. In the morning Romi gave both of them a simultaneous blow job before Romi and Robin sent him on his way. They lay down and cuddled.

Suddenly the phone rang up and Romi got up from her dream. It was Robin and during that time she was wet inside her panty and the juice pussy was starved for sex.

to be continued...