Hot Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rocking back-and-forth, mumbling pleas and arching for her as I came that time, long and hard. As I came, all parts of me relaxed before tensing, making my orgasm all the more powerful with the thought of her taking me at my most vulnerable moment. I couldn't help it and I didn't want to help it. I shook with my orgasm, surprising myself with its intensity as her fingers kept themselves buried inside me. The wet fingers of her other hand rubbing expertly at my clit.

As I fell into a pile there before her, the sound of her licking those agile fingers lulled me to sleep.

When I woke up, I looked around to see what had done the waking to find Jose nowhere in sight. I rubbed my eyes and cursed myself for being so weak as to fall asleep after such an experience, when I heard that voice from down the hall.

"I said PB&J or just the J?"

I held the sheet to my chest, thankful I'd been covered as I shook my head - was I hearing her right? "... What?"

"PB&J?" she asked, stepping in the doorway of the bedroom to hold up two sandwiches, gesturing to the one on her left. "Or just the J?"

I raised an eyebrow, just staring at her. "Is that lunch?"

"Well, you're squeezing me for five thousand, so I don't know what to tell you," she teased, walking back toward the kitchen.

"Well, if I refund the money can I get a decent lunch?" I teased in return, earning a healthy laugh from her that seemed almost unnaturally content.

Again, she appeared in the doorway with a package of bacon in her left hand - already biting into her sandwich with the right. "Bacon?" she asked, with a mouth full of food.

I could only laugh, imagining what other encounters we might accumulate, and just what I would be doing to please her in return. I knew I had to run for work, but my mind immediately raced at the thought of what she would have me do next. My eyes fell to the hands that possessed me. The lips that had me pleading and open to her.

"Uh-I ... U-ummm ..."

She chuckled in that loose way she had about it, and disappeared again with a grin that spoke of her absolute control: "Bacon it is."

12