Hot Bodies on an Icy Sea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan patted him on the head. "You're a good boy, James. And I really like making your Mistress feel good."

James climbed off of the bed and retrieved Ryan's clothes. He handed them to Ryan and pulled on a pair of boxers himself. Then he went into the bathroom and started running a hot tub of water.

Ryan leaned over and kissed me passionately. "You have a great time on this cruise you and James are going on. Call me when you get back. I hope you find a lot of good dicks to please you while you're gone," he smiled.

I laughed, "I'm sure James will find me a few good men, but if I'm still horny when we return, I'll call you and see if you can get away from that woman you're living with."

He laughed and said, "That's good, I'll be waiting for your call." He finished dressing and called to James, "Good night, James and you take care of my favorite lady while you're away.

James came to the bathroom door and leaned out his head. "I promise to take care of our Lady, Master Ryan."

I rolled off the bed and tried to walk to the bathroom but my legs couldn't support me. I knelled down and crawled towards the hot tub I knew was waiting for me. I guess I was taking too much time, because the next thing I knew, I saw James coming in to get me.

He laughed, "He took good care of you today, didn't he?"

I smiled, "Yes, he did; but he always does, doesn't he?"

I put myself into James' able arms and let him wash my wasted body. I think I fell asleep in the tub.

When I woke up, I smelled cooking and my stomach growled and turned over. I was starved. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

James turned as I entered and said, "I was going to bring it to you in bed."

"I think it's best I am up. I will get real stiff if I stay in that bed much longer. Smells, good, what are we having?" I asked.

"Grilled chicken, red potatoes and peas. I'm trying to go light because we'll be eating several times our body weight on that cruise," he shared with me.

I giggled, "You're right. Good idea!"

We ate and it was like it was our last meal. Seemed that sex made us really hungry.

After James cleaned the kitchen he escorted me to the bedroom and pulled the TV in behind us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I rented us a movie on whale migration," he confessed.

"Oh wow! That's great I hope we can stay awake for it," I said.

We crawled in the bed and I cuddled into James' arms. He held me as we watched the movie. I dozed off and on and I think he did too. Finally, I feel into a deep sleep. The next morning the television was still on so I guess James fell asleep as well.

I smelled breakfast cooking as I stepped out of the shower. I put on a robe and followed my nose. James was just putting the eggs on the plate. My mouth was watering.

"I'm going to finish the packing today," James told me, "so if you have anything special you want to take, let me know. You want to be sure that you have enough clothes for the fifteen days. Remember, we'll be in San Francisco for two nights before we leave."

"Oh yes, I do remember; I am really looking forward to that. The last time I was there I was too young to enjoy it. I do want to take that new top I got last week, the one that's real tight and shows my nipples when they're hard," I said, "do you know where it is?"

"Yes, I washed it yesterday, I'll put it in the suitcase for you," he smiled, "And with the chill up there, you're nipples will be showing a lot!"

"You are so sweet, what would I do without you?" I said as I leaned over and kissed him.

"I'm getting butterflies I'm so excited," James said. "When I think about seeing the whales migrating, my dick gets hard," he confided. We both laughed.

"I know what you mean, I'm so glad that we have a private balcony on our cabin; we can watch it in the privacy of our own space and if we get too excited, we can play around while we watch them. Just thinking about it fills me with joy and starts the fluids flowing," I shared with James.

We spent the day organizing everything we needed to take. "Do you think we have enough film?" James asked me.

"I'm not sure, maybe we should buy at least five more rolls. I have three 32K cards for the digital maybe we should buy another one of those, too," I told him. "I'm sure there are going to be a lot of photo opportunities, and you know how I am with the camera."

James laughed, "Ten more rolls of film and two more picture cards, just to be safe!" he said. "We'll go to Value-Mart after lunch!"

We both laughed thinking of all of the pictures I have taken over the years. My favorite one has always been one I took of James with children's sunglasses on that were shaped like stars. He had his hands up and was making the peace sign.

The day seemed to fly by. When we finished packing it was late and we were tired. We decided that it would be better to go out to dinner than cook. We got dressed and headed for Sweet Peas, a great restaurant with real home cooking. James loved it because you could get seconds and thirds if you wanted.

Stuffed and tired, we climbed into bed. We whispered back and forth about the next day. The excitement was high and we couldn't sleep.

I couldn't calm down. James decided that I needed a little help. He crawled to the foot of the bed and started sucking my toes. This was always very sensual for me and drove me crazy. It always lit a fire in me when his mouth covered each digit.

He continued up my legs kissing them along the way, sending shivers up my spine. Eventually, his mouth found the fork in the road and he decided to have dessert. His tongue darted out and he tentatively tasted the whipped cream topping. "Mmmm, this sure is a treat," he whispered, "did you want to try some?" he asked.

"Oh, really?" I giggled, "Sure give me a taste!"

He swirled his tongue around in my pussy and then crawled up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took his tongue into it. I sucked the taste of me off of his tongue. "Oh yes, I do taste pretty good, don't I?"

"Yes, you do and I'm going to get me some more," he said as he slithered back down my legs and continued licking and eating his dessert.

Sparks danced in my head and fluids flowed like fountains. The fire traveled down my legs as James explored the inner regions of my cunt. His snake-like tongue loved the territory and he had found some very exciting spots.

My nipples became hard and occasionally he would reach up and tweak my left nipple to increase the flame he had started burning. While he was gone from the mounds, I massaged them to let them know that they were also special.

James inserted a couple of fingers into my cunt and instantly found his way to my G-spot. Fireworks exploded throughout my body. Fluids flowed to keep me from spontaneously combusting.

By the time James finished pleasing me, my body had turned to Jell-O and my mouth could no longer work. He crawled back up next to me, kissed me good night and we both fell into a deep slumber.

The alarm screamed the next morning and as James reached to squash it he knocked it off the table. I stretched and yawned and wanted to turn back over for another hour. As I was doing so, James said, "Oh no you don't, we only have two hours to get bathed, dressed, and to the airport!"

James pulled me up and I sat groggily on the side of the bed. He left the room and came back with coffee.

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart, I need this bad!" I uttered. I quickly drank it down.

James had already started my shower by the time I walked into the bathroom. He assisted me into the teaming hot water, then went to start breakfast.

I languished there in the hard rain of the shower letting it wash away the remaining sleep from my pores. Then I grabbed the wash cloth and soap and washed myself.

I was feeling very horny. I took the cloth and started rubbing my clit with it very gently. It felt so good. I adjusted the spray of the shower so that I knew where it was hitting. I sat down so as to position my clit in its target area. Once I found the right position, I just lay there and let the hot water have its way with my clit.

When James returned with my hot towels, he laughed and had to pull me out of the steamy tub. My body had become rubber I was so relaxed.

He helped me into the dining room and placed food in front of me, which I wolfed down while we went over the last minute checklist. I had forgotten several important items that his grilling helped me to remember.

"Okay, you have to get dressed now, we have a little over an hour to get to the airport," James prodded me.

He led me into the bedroom where he had laid out my clothes for the trip. It was obvious he wanted me to get some attention. My blouse was a peasant blouse that accentuated my breast and the skirt he had laid out was short, tight and had a slit that no man could miss.

I looked at him and he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Never know when you might get lucky!"

We laughed, "Now get dressed. We don't want to miss our flight!" he instructed me.

While I dressed, he took our luggage out to the car. By the time I was ready, he was checking that everything was off and that he had packed everything we needed in the car.

"Charles is going to drive us to the airport," he informed me. That way the car will be in the driveway and he's also going to check the house for us and feed the animals. He'll be at the airport to pick us up when we return two weeks from Thursday," he explained his arrangements.

"Sounds like you have it all covered so all we have to do is relax and enjoy the cruise." I told him. "Thirteen days of self indulgence, what a treat!"

As Charles crossed the yard, I smiled. When he reached me he leaned down and kissed me hello. Then his large black hand reached the slit in my skirt and found its way to the slit in my pussy. "Hey baby, I hope you get some good black cock on this cruise," he teased as he rubbed my clit and finger fucked me.

He took out his hand and stuck it in his mouth. "I'm going to miss this taste while you're gone. But maybe it'll have some new flavors when you get back!"

James said, "If I have anything to do with it, she'll have all kinds of flavors for you to taste when we get home, Charles."

We all laughed and climbed into the car. James drove while Charles took care of my needs in the back seat.

Charles' prick is one of the biggest I have ever seen. It's eleven inches long and three inches in grith. He pulled it out of his bulging shorts and ran its massive head the length of my slit.

Its head is so large that he always has to force my pussy to accept it. He held it tight between his fingers as I tried to pull my cunt as open as I could.

He inserted two large fingers in me to help stretch it open. As soon as there was enough to get started he jammed the thick head into the hole and pushed with all his might.

"Ahhhhh,' I sighed as the thick head broke the skin and fond its target.

"Hmmm, you must have had sex last night for me to get in that easy," Charles inquired.

"Yeah, Ryan wanted to come over and fill her last night. He couldn't wait until we came back," James told him.

"Well, I'm glad, cause it made it easier for me this morning and we might even get this done before we get to the airport!" Charles laughed as his hips started their inward motion.

His large cock had to fight the resistance of my box as he shoved it in as deep as she would permit. Every downward thrust stimulated my G-spot. I let out a little squeak with each thrust.

Once the natural lubrication had built up, Charles was able to freely slide his thick tool in and out of my seemingly tight pussy with ease. His rhythm became faster. He reached down and stimulated my clit as his cock charged deep into my pussy.

My fluids rushed to keep me wet and my breast became hard with the passion in his thrusts. He opened his mouth and went down on my left breast. He suckled it and nibbled on the nipple. Fire shot between my legs and my body convulsed.

He laughed and he sucked faster and harder. His cock seemed to grow as my body shook with him inside me. Each time he nipped my nipple I exploded.

Once he released my breast, he positioned himself, cautiously over my hips. Being a large man in a moving car, he had to be careful not to stumble towards James.

His legs made an arch over my body. He moved his torso up and down using his knees. Good thing that he was young, an older man could never have achieved that feat.

His cock was pointed straight down into my pussy and he looked like an oil drill going in out of the fertile soil. This position afforded him deeper penetration and me greater enjoyment.

I reached down and teased my clit as his pole rammed deep into my love box. He watched me playing with myself and this seemed to fuel his passion. He reached for my breast and squeezed my nipples shooting hot flames through my pussy. The fire rolled down my body and when it hit my clit my hips lifted off of the seat and I cried out with ecstasy!

"Yes, give it to her good!" James cried when he heard me. I love it when she cries out. That means you have given her what she wants." He was joyous knowing that Charles was giving me what he could not.

He adjusted the mirror so that he could see Charles' cock in my pussy and he nearly drove off the road.

"I wish I could pull over and watch this," he sighed.

"It's okay baby, you'll get to watch a lot over the next two weeks," I promised.

Charles big black cock was ripping my pussy and it stung. But at the same time it was very warm and pleasurable. Suddenly, his look changed. I knew what that meant and I braced myself for the rush.

His thick, salty cum flowed fast, strong and always overflowed out of my cunt. His body trembled and his hands grabbed me to steady himself. As his thick seed filled me, my legs trembled and a moan escaped my lips.

James found a rest area and climbed in the back seat of the car for a quick cleanup. We didn't have a lot of time to enjoy it. But it was definitely a necessity since I had no underwear on and had cum dripping down my legs.

Once Charles had been cleaned, he took over the driving while James finished me. By the time we reached the airport, I was as fresh as when I had started, but much more relaxed.

12