Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 01

Story Info
A patient fucks his way through his nursing staff.
1.1k words
4.2
33.3k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers

I'd gone into hospital for a minor operation, over and done in a day. Then due to the specialist not being available it was decided to keep me in two more days until she was on duty rather than send me home and bring me back.

Most of the nurses were unremarkable, professional but nothing to look at. Then on the second morning in came a student nurse, who couldn't seem to take her eyes off me during the handover when they discuss each patient.

Shortly afterwards it was time for them to take my blood pressure and heart rate and who should come in to do it but the same student nurse.

Her name was Consuela, and she was from Colombia of all places - I'd heard all that when another patient was making conversation with her.

After the blood pressure and heart check she rolled in a small trolley. She had to do an ultrasound on me.

Unselfconsciously I pulled down the sheet, revealing my naked body underneath.

My cock was half erect, twitching, its veins slowly filling out and bulging. She licked her lips as she looked at it, before getting on with the ultrasound. The curtains were all drawn tight around the bed so we were perfectly alone.

"Have you had your shower today?"

"Yes, sister, bright and early. I'm clean all over!"

"Good," she murmured.

She wiped off the ultrasound gel and I rolled on to my back. As I did so she saw that my cock was now hard as steel.

Her coffee colored skin was almost flawless, and her lips were full and fleshy. Her body was slim and muscular and it was obvious even under the unflattering nurse's uniform that she was wearing only a sports bra and some sort of thong or similar panties. Her ass globes were taut as a racehorse's. Her face was framed by long dark hair, her eyes large and dark brown with a hint of mischief in them, a certain sparkle telling you she was up for anything.

Good to know.

She hesitated by my bed, looking at my cock.

"Your girlfriend's lucky," she said quietly.

The noise of the ward outside the curtains almost drowned out her words. I beckoned for her to place her head near mine so we could talk without being overheard.

"I don't have a girlfriend," I said into her ear.

"I fuck who I like," I added, one hand snaking down the back of her trousers.

They were elasticated and it was easy for my fingers to grab at her silky ass under the waistband.

She struggled slightly, but soon gave up. Her hand gently stroked my cock, the shaft twitching as she caressed it.

"How we gonna do this?" she asked.

"Quietly," I replied, guiding her head down over my member. "Suck it."

Those full lips pouted and stayed half closed as she pushed the head of my cock into her mouth, her tiny hand obscenely dwarfed by the penis that bulged out either side of her delicate fingers.

Her tongue licked in circles around my rod, firmly brushing the cock veins until after only a few seconds I was well on the way to filling her mouth with seed.

Then we both looked up at the same time to find someone watching us.

The senior nurse who managed the ward was at the corner of my bed, just inside the still-closed curtains. Obviously she had entered silently while we were both occupied.

She was a tall slim older woman, blonde, with a severe face. Now that face was flushed as she looked at us.

"Keep going Consuela. I'll help you with the other observations," the senior nurse said, cool as you please.

She walked round my bed and clattered some equipment, making it sound to anyone outside that nothing unusual was happening. Meanwhile she unbuttoned her blouse and skilfully unhooked her own bra, freeing her B-cup tits. They were creamy white with pale blue veins and their well-used nipples were dark again the blonde's pale skin. With a single meaningful look into my eyes she fed her ripe tits into my waiting mouth as Consuela went back to sucking my cock.

Consuela's thick lips provided a hard ring of flesh around my thick penis as it slid in and out of her hot mouth, my hand still down the back of her trousers, now rubbing her asshole as she sucked. She moved back against my hand, as if to encourage me to penetrate her ass with my fingers. I chose not to, instead rubbing her rim with my fingertips. Her wetness was spreading up her ass crack and I could smell her hot cunt as it burnt with her need.

There was no way I could mount her in the ward though so we would have to settle for her cocksucking and my fingering.

Meanwhile the older woman's tits filled my mouth to overflowing. She seemed to like my ministrations, to judge by her writhing on her feet as I suckled on her breasts. Finally she pulled away, and watched as Consuela picked up the pace on her cocksucking.

I was about to come.

The older woman bent down and put her head next to Consuela's where the younger darker woman was now rubbing my cock with both her hands as her lips puckered around my cockhead. At the last possible moment before I splurted hot semen into the younger woman the older blonde pushed Consuela aside and engulfed my cock with her own mouth, sucking strongly down on my throbbing shaft as I began to orgasm. The older woman's blonde hair tickled my balls and pectorals as she maintained eye contact with me, her cheeks hollowed out with the strength of the cock sucking action she was using. The orgasm was strong, shattering and my legs tensed as I tried to pump every spray of cum that I could into the blonde. She was masterful, sucking each gulp down until my cock had no more in it before finally pulling her head back from my cock, still maintaining her suction.

After she had swallowed the last of my seed, the senior nurse cleaned her lips with a tissue from the bedside dispenser and said,

"I think you'd be better in a single room. There's still some readings we need to keep an eye on."

With that, she went off to organise my transfer to a room of my own. Consuela stayed by the bedside, my hand still down her trousers. Then she slowly pulled my hand out.

"I want your cock in my pussy," the dark girl told me. "Once we move you, I'll come back after dinner before the shift ends. Then I need you to fill me with that cock."

"Careful what you wish for, baby," I whispered to her.

Then I turned on my side to get some sleep.

Cocktopia
Cocktopia
21 Followers