Hot Couplings: Cumming in Olympia

Story Info
Jake and Traci go assfucking at a seedy motel.
2k words
3.94
19.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true story. Comments and story suggestions welcomed...

---------------------------------

Jake and Traci were back on again, this time after a disconnect of a week. Apart from whatever was said or done, they always came back to that essential truth: they were crazy about each other and couldn't bear to be apart....especially when his hard cock and her wet cunt were involved. Their biggest problem was figuring out how and where they were going to meet. Neither had an available place, so they decided to get together at the first motel closest to them, one that was in a fairly seedy part of town.

They agreed on the time and that there would be an outfit waiting for Traci there: a slutty black thing Jake found, along with some fishnet stockings. She would bring her black heels to finish off the look, while Jake was responsible for the wine.

Jake got to the motel first. Any place that is named after some Greek place is guaranteed to be seedy and this place was no exception. His first clue was having to leave a $25 room key deposit, likely to act as a deterrent for those who do the 2 hour rent-and-run. No matter, he thought, we may not be here much longer. He did have to admit though; there was something deliciously illicit about renting a seedy motel room, just for the purposes of fucking. Its one thing to make love in a place with marble floors and Egyptian cotton sheets, quite another to fuck in a place where the bed squeaks and you don't want to go barefoot on the stained carpet.

Traci arrived a few minutes later, looking as sexy as ever. Her top with dual zippers exposed her full breasts and toned tummy, making her the hot, sexy babe that Jake loved. She had barely walked through the door, when Jake scooped her in his arms and was tonguing her deeply with their first kiss. She returned his probings with equal passion, grabbing his already hard cock while he continued kissing her and fondling her tits.

They broke off briefly to pour some wine into the plastic motel cups and throw off the mysteriously stained bedspread, kicking off their shoes as they jumped onto the sheets. They were like two school kids about to have sex for the second time; both knowing what was to come, yet barely able to contain themselves. After a few hurried gulps of wine and some sustained groping and fondling, Jake sent Traci off to the bathroom to change into the outfit he'd bought her.

As she slipped into the bathroom, Jake gulped down another couple of mouthfuls while waiting for her to reappear. He so loved her gorgeous body: a beautiful face, full tits, tiny waist, shaved pussy, firm ass and gorgeous legs. As much as he loved fucking her, he also just loved looking at her while she was naked; standing, sitting, lying down, it didn't really matter, as he was just captivated by her beauty and gorgeous body.

While Traci was getting dressed, she was somewhere between getting excited about being ravished by Jake and laughing about where they were. Early in their relationship, they had wanted to get together many times, but circumstances again were not on their side. They had even playfully suggested renting a cheap motel, which was never pursued because they didn't want their first memories to be cheap. So, here they were, many months later, at probably that very motel doing the very thing they wanted to do back then, but this time, it felt so right. Largely because they were both so horny and needed to be fucked. Right now....and hard!

When Traci reappeared, Jake let out an audible sigh and had Traci twirl around so he could see her in the outfit: fish net stockings, black high heeled shoes and a slutty black outfit with a variety of star-shaped see-throughs....damn fine sight, he thought!

As he pulled her to him, Traci started to take some control of this situation. He had far too many clothes on, she thought, and so she began by unbuckling his pants and dropping them to the floor. As the pants went down, so did she, taking his already hard cock into her mouth before his jeans hit the carpet.

"Just sit back and enjoy, honey," she whispered, as she slid his fucktool back into her mouth and continued to suck him, long and hard.

Jake loved nothing more than watching her suck him; almost as much as he loved seeing her ass stick out, while her head bobbed up and down on his cock. While she greedily sucked him, Jake reached down to finger her already soaking wet pussy. He could not believe how hot and wet she could get. She always said it was because he turned her on so. No matter, he thought, he was just thrilled to know she was so wet and ready to be fucked.

After a few minutes of watching Traci gobble his cock, Jake wanted to taste some of Traci's fine juices. He pulled her up, kissed her deeply, sucked on her tits, and then tossed her down onto the bed. He wanted to taste her cunt juice, but also wanted to get a good look at her gorgeous shaved pussy. He loved seeing that bald cunt; so young, full and swollen. He wasted no time in going down on her, sucking on her clit, licking her lips and driving his tongue as deep into her fuck tunnel as he could.

Traci loved the feeling of his tongue on her love bud. Feeling him eat her like a crazed man not only brought her great pleasure, but was also a huge turn-on for her, knowing how much he loved her pussy.

Within minutes, Traci was ready to cum, but she didn't want it to be with him so far away. She pulled him up and laid him down, so she could straddle that manmeat and fuck herself on him. She loved riding his cock, especially when he spanked her ass and talked to her about fucking, riding, cumming and being a cock whore. She loved that he could let loose and be an obscene wild man, but more than that, she loved how much she loved hearing him talk like that. If only our friends knew how wild and depraved we were, she thought, they would all be shocked. No matter, they'll never know how obscene we can be, she mused, as she lined up his cock head and took him in one smooth cunt swallow.

Jake always loved watching Traci take that first cock ride; how she closed her eyes and shuddered, just a bit. It made him feel like he had something she wanted and truly enjoyed; just the kind of a thing a man wants to believe.

For Traci, she loved that first thrust into her waiting cunt. She loved the fullness, the warmth, the hardness of his cock....and what a fine cock it was! A perfect size for her mouth and her hungry fuck tunnel. And with that, she started riding him, letting him drive that hard cock into her waiting and wanting pussy.

"Yeah baby, ride that cock...fuck yourself on that hard cock! Fuck me, fuck me with your cunt baby, make me your fuck toy! Do you want to come, come on that cock? Then fuck me, ride me, take that cock all the way, fuck it good and hard!" And with that, Jake slapped both her ass cheeks at the same time, as Traci picked up the pace and began impaling herself hard and fast on his hard rod.

"Yeah, slap my ass, fuck me, fuck me hard with that hard cock," Traci whispered. Barely able to catch her breath, but wanting to be a part of the obscenities, she spoke out saying the only things she could think of.

"Fuck me, slap me, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she trailed off, as both she and Jake picked up the fucking pace.

Again, just before she was to come, she peeled herself away, wanting to take the high of almost cumming with her into Jake's next fuck move, her favorite.

"Jake, I want you to fuck me in my ass, like you did the last time. Fuck my ass good and hard until I come,' she purred, as she rolled over and offered her ass up to him.

Jake knew that Traci knew he loved assfucking. For him, there was no better gift a woman could give. To be so vulnerable, knowing he could drive her and hurt her, knowing he could take any hole he wanted, in any order. There was very little control a woman had at that point, something Jake loved about fucking a hot, tight ass. And seeing an ass like Traci's: beautifully round, soft, hairless, and tight, made Jake want to fuck it all the more.

"Yes baby, I'll fuck that gorgeous ass of yours....you need me to fuck that ass, to take your ass and make it mine and make you my anal slut! Do you want to be my anal slut? Do you want me to make you my cock whore?"

"Yes baby, I'm your cock whore. Fuck my ass, take it, it's all yours, lover!"

That was all the invitation Jake needed, knowing her ass belonged to him. After a quick lining up, Jake started pressing his purple head into her soft, pink ass tunnel.

Feeling Jake probing her, Traci had a passing thought that maybe she wasn't ready and could change her mind. "Oh baby, maybe not..."

"Sorry bitch, but you do want this," and with that, Jake plowed ahead, slipping his cockhead past her sphincter and slowly pushing his way deep inside her wet, warm ass.

Despite this only being the second time she had ever had a cock in her ass, Traci was surprised at how much she was loving this, feeling her lover's cock deep inside her ass. The other men in her life never went there and she never offered, but with Jake it was different: he had a hunger and a passion that Traci found very arousing. And his interest and love for anal made her curious and hungry as well. If he wants this, then I'm going to see what the fuss is all about, she reasoned. And with that, here she now was, letting Jake violate her ass with his hard and hungry cock, for the second time.

Seeing his cockhead disappear into her ass, Jake picked up the pace, slapping her ass with his hand and her pussy lips with his balls. He loved just taking her and using her when he was ass hungry. Afterward, he would love her and be gentle, but when he wanted her ass, there was nothing gentle about it. He wanted to pound her ass and that would be what she would get: a good, hard ass fucking!

"Baby, you want this cock in your ass? You want me to fuck your ass? Who does your ass belong to? Who owns your ass, baby?"

"That ass belongs to you! It's yours, all yours! You fuck it, you fuck it, slap it, cum in it! Fuck me baby, fuck that ass!"

Jake needed nothing more. He began fucking her like a wild man and she began pushing back like a wild woman herself. She loved to feel him losing control, going wild, knowing how much he loved destroying her ass. To know she had that much power over him gave Traci a strange sense of satisfaction.

"Give it to me, baby...fuck me..."

Again, Jake couldn't think. He grabbed her hair and continued to drive her, faster and harder. As he pumped her, he changed angles so he could feel her on his cock head. With that sensation, he was soon ready to explode.

"Do you want me to cum deep in your fucking ass?" he yelled.

"Yes baby, fuck me, cum in my ass!" Traci yelled back, as she resumed biting the sheets while he fucked her ass.

After a few more well-placed strokes, Jake explode deep inside her, his cock tool gripped by her tight ass, milking his cum while he convulsed and collapsed on her.

As they both lay together, catching their breath, they gradually separated and lay together on the newly stained bed, holding onto each other tightly.

"I love fucking your ass, baby," Jake whispered.

"And I love you fucking it, lover," she replied.