Hot Day

Story Info
The two of you heat of already warm day.
940 words
3
17.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eddybro
eddybro
3 Followers

The warm days of summer gone. The sweaty, humid afternoons gone. The cool air of autumn coming back. Nice comfortable afternoons, cool afternoons. You feel so much more comfortable, cuddled up to me evenings in our Cottage in Newmarket, New Hampshire, all natural wood and lavender potpourris, pine and the noise of owls in the night and the occasional rattatat of the woodpeckers. Breakfasts of warm eggs, and bacon, coffee, the sweet smell of toast. The comfortable days back, blue skies, thick skirts, clean air, quiet moments and dry dusted surfaces.

You feel in a particularly warm mood. Remembering the hot summer days, you lay on the thick mattress in the bedroom on the patchwork quilt and close your eyes and dream, dream of the hot afternoons cleaning the windows, washing the car, the hot rays of the sun on your forehead, and the beads of sweat wiped off by the kerchiefs, and the wet cloth of your cotton T-shirt clinging to your body as you worked the garden, and painted the shed and fell on the backyard lounge chair to rest.

Your dreams flickered.

In the sleep of your dreams you do not hear me enter in the afternoon I chose to take off. You do not see me standing by you near the soft bed in smiles at your half asleep state. You do not watch me walking to the fridge as you dream of the hot summer days. You are not aware how I take from the freezer the condom filled with water I put there last night, How I rip the rubber off the ice dick and walk to the bedroom, watching you lying asleep.

You awake softly from your dream of hot summer by the cool touch on your forehead. You open your eyes slowly and see me there and you smile as my hand cups the back of your head and raises you up a bit. You see the icy cock near your mouth and open your lips slightly.

I rub the ice cock head across your lips and the cool ice melts there and tiny drops of cold water drip into your mouth. You taste the pure liquid and it cools your tongue and throat. I gently put the ice cock in your mouth and your grab the base and hold in it your mouth, gently sucking the ice dildo, drawing it in and out of your mouth and tasting the drips of liquid as they roll down your tongue. As you suck on the hard icy cock. I remove your clothes, your blouse, your bra, your skirt, your panties and you are naked there on the bed sucking on a piece of ice in the shape of my prick. As you suck the ice dick I strip.

I take the long icy dong and take it from your mouth and kiss you hard and tight, feeling the coldness there on your tongue and lips and teeth.

I run the ice cock over your chin down your neck leaving a cool trail of water there. As the trail lengthens I lick up the cool water warming the place behind. I circle your nipples with the ice dick and watch your buds rise and pucker in the little pool of water. I cool a nipple with the ice dick then suck it hot; the other, cold, very cold then suck it hot.

I run the ice dildo down your body, again licking up the cold residue with my lips and tongue till I circle your clit with the icy hard cock. Around and around it till it is almost frozen then my mouth, sucks and licks your clitoris till it heats, your body throbbing like a single organ in pleasure.

I get between your legs and push the ice dildo deep in you and hold it there sending a cold chill throughout your body, pull it out and drive my cock down in you and ram in and out of you again and again heating your inside. Then the ice dildo again, deep in, inside of you, all wet from water, and your juices. I remove the frozen cock and hold it in my mouth tasting your juices as I ram my pick in you again.

I am so excited and aroused from the afternoon I pull out and my cock shoots a load of cum on the ice dildo I hold inches from my cock as you rock with the beginnings of an orgasm. The cum freezes there in a white glob as you grab the ice cold ice cock and put in your mouth.

I force my hard dick as it is about to release the rest of its load in you and fuck you hard and long, deep strokes in your wet hot pussy, my shaft rubbing the liquid levels of your inner skin, the top of my cock dragging and pressing on your clitoris, the rest of the cock dildo melting in your mouth to a nothing as you suck the cold water in, the thickness of my cock widening till you begin to fold in on yourself in a lost moment of ecstasy, so thrilled in, my seed pouring into you as I lose all control a rise and fall in you leaving all that my body can produce to liquefy in you, so treasured, so remembered, for just a second and lost in your life, in my life, forever forgotten, forever remembered in those places in our lives that we cannot approach with our conscious minds, but always available to the depth of memory that really matters.

eddybro
eddybro
3 Followers