Hot Day at the Cabin

Story Info
Sister-in-law heats things up.
1.5k words
4.14
113.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finally telling this true story that happened a few years ago.

Every summer my wife and I stay at a cabin with three other couples for a four day weekend. The group consists of us, my wife's brother and his wife Suzy, Suzy's sister and her husband, and a couple that's unrelated to us. The cabin is owned by Suzy's sister and her husband. The cabin is on a beautiful lake with a sandy beach and warm mid-western sunshine. It's always so much fun to get away and relax, not having to deal with daily life. The cabin has only two bedrooms so two couples stay in the cabin, one in the bunk house, and we stay in a camper. Besides two bedrooms the cabin has a kitchen, living room, and one bathroom.

My sister-in-law Suzy is one of the hottest women I've ever met. She's blond with a perfect body, big blue bright eyes, great smile, and very friendly. We've always had some kind of secret crush on each other and seem to have a special connection on our view of things. Suzy is always flirty with me and has some exhibitionist tendencies too. Her husband and my wife are brother and sister so we've never been more than good friends with a little connection.

We all arrived at the cabin on Thursday afternoon. Our routine usually involved grilling, goofing around on the beach, some sporting stuff, fishing, and just relaxing. We all enjoyed each others company and let the day take it's course. The first two days we had a lot of fun and spent almost the whole day in swim wear. Every year I'd get so turned on watching Suzy in her bikini with oil all over her but I knew I could only look and that's it.

Since the cabin has only one bathroom there are times when someone's knocking on the door asking how long until you'll be out. On the third day I was in the bathroom taking a shower when there was a knock on the door. It was Suzy asking if she could come in to pee. Of course it was morning and we know how that is. The shower has privacy glass but it is the weakest excuse for privacy glass you could imagine. I told her that it was okay and she said "I need to go really bad." I knew she'd be able to see me but the privacy glass was a way for me to play dumb. I think she was acting on the same pretenses. I made sure while I was showering to act like it was no big deal because of the privacy glass. I purposely didn't turn my back to her and knew she was having a good show while on the toilet. I shave my privates for my wife which of course makes everything more visible. When she got up she said she wanted to brush her teeth quick and then would be out. I could see her brushing in the mirror but looking at the shower in the mirror. I did everything I could to make sure I didn't get a big hard on. I knew if that happened she'd know that I knew she could see me. I reviewed every baseball score for that week in my head to prevent that from happening.

Our day went on as usual. We all played bocce ball, drank, ate, played in the water, etc. That night we went down to the lake for our usual night stuff. We'd swim, make a fire, drink, talk, and have fun. The previous two nights us four guys went fishing as dusk set in while the girls sat on the beach drinking and talking girl talk. The boat they had was pretty small for three people let alone four. On that third night the guys wanted to go out again and I told them I'd stay back, and wished them well. The two nights before we left around 8:30 and got back around 11:00. I had nothing in mind but sitting with the girls and talking.

The night was sultry and the four girls decided to go swimming. We went up to the cabin to change and came back down in our swimsuits. We had fun for a while and then the girls decided to go up the hill to the cabin and get more drinks. They each wrapped their big beach towels around them and headed up the hill while I stayed in the water. The peace of the night settling in along with the glass like water felt so good. A few minutes later Suzy came down by herself, walked onto the dock, and sat down about half way out and put her feet in the water. She still had her towel wrapped around her. By this time it was starting to get dark although the moon was pretty full and there was a fair amount of light.

I was about twenty feet from Suzy in the water just enjoying the night and sun going down. She said something that I couldn't hear because she was too far away and there were sounds of birds settling in for the night. I moved closer and asked where the other three were. She said they decided to make a big mix of margaritas and some snacks and that they'd be back down in a while. What happened next will live in my memory forever.

Suzy said "I'm sorry I barged in the bathroom this morning but I really had to go." I told her it was no problem and that's just the way things are sometimes. Then she slowly informed me that she's always wondered what I had and got a good view of it while I was in the shower that morning. I was so turned on knowing she was really checking me out and that I let her. I still played dumb and said "Oh you could see me"? She started to say something very quietly. I was standing in the water about five feet from her at the time and started moving closer asking her to repeat what she said. At this point she was still sitting on the dock in her towel and my head was about the same level as the dock. She said "I finally got to see you and it's not fair that you never got to see me." I told her it was no big deal and not to worry about it.

We started talking about family stuff and I was trying to make small talk to avoid anymore talk of her seeing me nude. As we were talking she slowly started spreading her legs apart. Just a little here and there. Remember that I was at the same level as the dock so her crotch was right at eye level. As she did this I noticed she wasn't wearing her bikini bottoms. It turns out when they all went up to the cabin she took hers off knowing no one would notice because they were all wearing towels. She spread wider and said "now it's your turn." At this point I couldn't believe what was happening. For years she has turned me on and now she was spreading her legs right in front of me with her pussy about a foot from my face. She asked me what I thought and I could barely talk. She was clean shaven but had a dark patch she left right above her clit area. I remember thinking "how could she have a patch that dark when she is so blond". I was pretty much speechless but told her I couldn't believe she was showing me her pussy after all this time. I was concerned about someone seeing us but knew the guys would still be out for a while and if the other three girls started coming back we'd hear them.

Here I stood in the water with Suzy's beautiful smooth pussy right in my face. We started talking again while she kept herself spread. I purposely tried to breathe on her pussy while I was talking. I asked her if she was turned on by letting me see her pussy that close. She didn't say a word but I could see her cum started running out of the bottom of her pussy. I purposely didn't touch her. I knew she was excited and I wanted it to be special. I slowly moved in and took the tip of my tongue and put it right below her pussy where the cum was. My God! It was unbelievable. She sighed and I wanted more. I looked around to make sure we didn't miss anyone coming back. We both knew we were safe. I told her to lay back on the dock in the moonlight and buried my tongue deep inside her. Her quiet moaning had me going nuts. I did everything I could to get her off and I still get off thinking about it. We never did any more than that and we still have the relationship we always had.

I will never forget that steamy day. Everyone is still happy but we finally got a piece of each other.