Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we might go on a hike today. You took me on one when I was over there, now I can take you on one. The mountains can be a very lovely place."

Now, this was something she could look forward to. She'd always preferred hiking and other physical activities to sewing, which made her head hurt, and weaving, which she had little patience for.

"I would like that," she admitted. A happy, pleased smile appeared on Salamacia's face.

o0o

Though mountain-hiking was not easy, Salamacia had always enjoyed it. When she was younger, she would go on hikes with her uncle or cousins, and she found it far more preferable to most conventional ladies' pursuits, like reading poetry or romantic ballads, embroidery, or learning musical instruments.

Strapped to her back was a rucksack, similar to the one Sena was also wearing. Both of them were dressed appropriately, with sturdy boots, as well as pants instead of full-length dresses, and tunics topped with jackets that could be removed as their exertions warmed them. The cool early-winter air was refreshing on Salamacia's face as she came to a stop at one of the small clearings along the mountain path. Not one peep or complaint had escaped Sena's throat, and it was almost easy to forget that she had a companion, given how quiet the younger woman was.

She set down her rucksack and removed her jacket, and Sena took this as a cue to remove her own rucksack as well. Her cheeks were slightly rosy, and for the first time in a good while, the dark-haired woman actually looked happy.

"I'm curious, how often do you do this?" Sena asked as she sat down on a rock.

"At least once a week. I find that coming here clears my mind, and it's also nice to come to a place that is just... quiet."

"It is a beautiful place," Sena acknowledged as she looked downwards, seeing Dragonslair nestled between two peaks. The mountains were sparsely vegetated, a rare tree here or there showing where water would gather during the rains, clusters of plants and grasses signifying the presence of streams. Otherwise, there were cacti, such as the ones that bordered their clearing.

"How far do you usually go?" Sena inquired.

"To the top of this peak." Though there were taller mountains in the range, these were further away and more precarious. Sena glanced in the direction of Salamacia's pointed finger, and nodded, not looking concerned at all. They shared some water before they resumed their trek. It was not long before noon that they reached the summit, and Salamacia took a deep breath, placing her hands on her hips and enjoying the view. The shades of yellow, rust, and brown contrasted sharply with the clear blue sky, making all the colors seem more vivid. Even the grays seemed more vibrant.

Sena circled the summit, getting a view from all directions, before she took off her jacket and sat on a wide, flat rock.

"Are you ready to eat?" she asked. Salamacia nodded eagerly, and the two of the pulled the food items that Salamacia had chosen. There was half a loaf of soft brown bread, fruit, cheese, sliced ham, and wine.

After the meal, Sena laid back on the rock, her lower lags dangling over its edge. The ochre-colored rock was large and tilted, though the degree of tilt was so low that one could recline on it easily, and to Salamacia's estimation, measured about four by six feet with some curvature and jag to its edges. It was oft-used by her or other members of her family to eat on.

Salamacia found herself invigorated by her hike, as she always did. The sleeping volcano that lay nestled within the peaks of this range provided a rich, steady pulse of Fire energy, which was why the founder of House Aracon had chosen to homestead here. His grandchildren and great-grandchildren had expanded that homestead, eventually constructing the complex that would become known as the Dragonslair, and becoming the lords of these mountains, and within a few more generations, the Southlands. She could feel it flow through her, warming her nerves.

"Mmm." She turned to Sena, feeling invigorated in more ways than one. Her hand slid across the other woman's stomach before hooking around her side, pulling her closer.

"I know that last night, I wasn't able to give you a proper homecoming. But now, I can..." she purred.

"What?" Sena looked positively scandalized. "You mean... here?"

"Well, of course. I brought a blanket in my pack, as well."

"No! We can't! It's not... proper!"

"What do you mean, not proper?" Salamacia tightened her embrace.

"We're out in the open! In a public place!"

"Public? This is Aracon land, and besides, there's no one else here."

"It's still not proper! Intercourse is meant for certain... places, and occasions! This isn't one of them!"

"Why not?" Salamacia said with a deliberately calm drawl. Her hand slid along Sena's stomach, feeling the taut abs under the comfortable tunic.

"Because the bedroom is the proper place to do it! What if someone walks up on us?"

"Do you see anyone? I can assure you, no one is going to come upon us, though if it makes you feel better, I can cast up a shield which would alert me to anyone who would come near," she said with a shrug, countering Sena's every argument. "And certainly, the bedroom is a nice place to do it, but as they say, variety is the spice of life. As you said yourself, this is a beautiful place. Why not just enjoy it in more ways than one?"

"But..."

"I weary of your arguments, sweetling." With that, Salamacia leaned down, sealing her lips around Sena's own to cut off any further protests. She felt the smaller body startle a bit, before she sensed an almost imperceptible relaxing. Good, she thought. Though Sena might sometimes try to pretend she didn't enjoy such attentions, her body said otherwise. Finally, she broke the kiss.

"How dare you!" Sena spat out, though she did not sound as indignant as she should.

"I dare plenty," Salamacia shot back as her hand slid down to the other woman's groin, rubbing it, feeling the cleft of her womanhood through the fabric that covered her lower regions. Given her own arousal, which was already pressing needily against her pants, she decided to expedite the process that would get her what she wanted, so she let the Fire magic flow through her fingers, knowing full well the effect it would have on Sena.

She was satisfied to hear Sena give out a soft gasp and moan as she squirmed around. Though Salamacia tried to limit her use of Fire magic in the bedroom, so that she or her partner would not become too reliant on it, this was a situation that called for almost-immediate gratification. She ground her hand against her lover several times before Sena clasped her hand around the older woman's wrist.

"That is not fair!" she said, a fierce blush on her pale cheeks.

"All's fair in love and war," Salamacia shot back as she drew her hand away and pulled the blanket out of her pack. It was a comfortable woven one in geometric patterns of red, brown, gold, and blue. She draped it across the higher side of the rock, where the edge would, according to her calculations, be a little lower than Sena's groin when she bent over it. "Now, be a good girl and come here, you should know by how how good I can make you feel," she said in an authoritative tone. To her delight, Sena complied without further argument.

Her hand eagerly undid Sena's belt, pulling her pants and smallclothes to her knees and bending her over the rock, pulling up her tunic to expose her small, pert rear end. The sight of Sena bent over sent a fresh ache through her groin, and Salamacia wasted no time in freeing herself from her own pants, pulling her cock out and positioning herself. Her earlier ministrations, as brief as they had been, had the younger woman already slick, and Salamacia smirked to herself as she slid within, hearing a soft moan from the other woman.

o0o

Sena silently cursed her wife, hating the fact that despite her efforts to resist, her body always betrayed her in the end, whether Salamacia used her magic or not. Though she remained as tight as ever, by this point in her marriage, she'd been fucked by Salamacia enough times to easily accommodate the older woman when she was wet.

Her fingers dug into the blanket as she felt the fulness pervade her insides, her walls stretching around the intruder in a way that she now found pleasurable. Despite her embarrassment at being in an open place, it was easy to forget that once Salamacia started thrusting into her. Before Sena knew it, she had arched her back and hips, giving the blonde a slightly easier angle for deeper penetration, and her breaths came out in ragged gasps as Salamacia hit a fierce speed.

A pair of hands found their way under her tonic, pawing and groping at her breasts despite the fact that Sena had put a wrap on them. Salamacia didn't seem put off by that fact, as she continued to squeeze the mounds of flesh through the tight fabric. Even this limited contact felt good, and Sena's nipples were hard against the fabric.

"Enjoying this, are we?" she heard Salamacia's purr, and all she could do was give out a moan in response, the hands on her breasts moving to her hips for leverage as the thrusting reached a frantic tempo, a pace that Sena might have found painful for a first time, but which now only served to arouse her further. She could feel her own slickness along her outer lips and inner thighs, and amidst the pants and moans, she could hear the occasional slap as Salamacia's balls swung against these wet planes.

"Sa... ah!... suh..." She tried to speak the older woman's name, but with the fierce thrusts, it was hard to find a lull that would allow her to form more than a syllable at a time. Her body seemed to be on fire now, though it was a pleasurable sort, as if Salamacia was channeling it through her.

o0o

Although Salamacia wasn't intending to use any more magic after the initial application, in the throes of passion, she was having a hard time holding it back. Her intense lovemaking with the younger woman seemed to attract ambient Fire magic towards her, which in turn channeled through her body and into Sena as she continued her frantic thrusting, her breasts bouncing a bit despite the fact that they were confined in a wrap. Her very loins seemed to be on fire, channeling from her stomach and thighs through her groin, driving her on as she heard Sena's cries and moans.

The younger woman arched and gave a strangled gasp as she achieved climax, clenching around Salamacia, and the older woman went on relentlessly, giving her a fresh reminder of just why the dragon exemplified House Aracon and its members so well.

"Yes, that's it, darling...!" she managed to make out as her fingers dug into Sena's hips, though she remained mindful to not let the nails claw into the pale flesh. She felt a tightness within her core for a brief, searing moment before she exploded in release, filling the younger woman to the brim with her seed. She threw her head back and let out a roar.

She thrust within the spasming tunnel several times, feeling the slickness of her own seed mixed with Sena's juices before leaning over, her hands sliding under the younger woman's tunic and up her sides to idly rub at her breasts.

"Mmm... that was glorious. We really need to make this a regular event," Salamacia said with a pleased rumble as she nibbled along the other woman's ear.

"Hmph." Sena muttered, though her cheeks were rosy, and of course, her body spoke of its own enjoyment, her inner walls still clenching and quivering on occasion from post-orgasmic bliss.

"Come now, look around you. There's no one here, as I told you. You're my wife, I don't need anyone else seeing your private charms," she commented with a soft chuckle. She wiggled her hips, feeling the subtle but nonetheless enjoyable friction around her as Sena gave out a quiet whimper.

"I know and you know that you enjoyed this." She gave Sena's breast a firm squeeze, feeling the tautness of the nipple through the fabric. "And of course, I do believe I made it clear how much I enjoyed this. In fact, I am so invigorated that one time isn't going to be enough for me."

At that, she felt a delicate shudder pass through Sena, especially within her cunt. Fortunately, this time, Sena made no effort to protest.

o0o

There are three levels of magical ability. Adept, Mage, and Master. The three levels are mainly determined by how much raw magic potential a person may have. Adepts are the most common class of magician, though they are still uncommon (less than 1 in 10 of the world's population have ANY magical ability at all)

Adepts can use manipulate their elements in small, basic ways. Despite their magic being relatively weak, their abilities can still come in handy - a Fire Adept for example can create a spark to start a fire, light a pipe or cigarette, and increase or decrease the heat of a fire to a limit. Mages have moderate control over their elements, and are able to accomplish more and have a greater variety of abilities. Masters are pretty much what the name implies. They can do anything that Adepts and Mages do, and more. Mastery is typically considered the highest level of magical ability and command. Adepts are the most common of the magical classes, while Masters are rare. Magic can pop up in a person with no magic in their family, and in other families, magic can run strong through it, such as the Fire magic in House Aracon.

Questions, comments, observations, compliments, suggestions, or any feedback in general, don't hesitate to leave it for me! I always love hearing from my readers! If I am told I am doing something right, I will keep doing it. If I made a mistake or am doing something wrong, I will do my best to address/fix it. Feedback is what keeps me going as I am constantly thriving to improve myself, and the more feedback I get, the more motivated I am to update as it also tells me that people are interested in my stories.

12