Hot Dogs and Warm Cream Ch. 03

Story Info
With a family like this, who needs swing clubs?
2.6k words
4.39
63.9k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers

Mom got up late. The sun streaming in from the balcony made the room too bright for sleeping even for her who hardly had half a dozen winks that night. She stood up and yawned. She had no clothes on but given the life style she and her family had adopted in hectic Copenhagen for the past two days it did not matter. She moved to the balcony. On the road two floors below there were many passers by but none was looking up. She was disappointed. If they had she would have waved to them. Not for the first time she was astonished at the way her family relationships had changed in just three days. Deep in her mind she knew that visit to the swing club was only the spark that had fired the explosives that were already stacked and wired.

She came in and sat down on the sofa. The night had been a splendid one. Her son Kelvin who was sleeping jet lagged in her bed when she switched off the lights last night had woken up at what was mid-day in New Jersey. He was nuzzling his head between her thighs to reach for her vulva. She woke up and as one as much from the Eastern Time Zone as her son she was equally alert. She spread her thighs and son's lips were on her vulva and his tongue on her turgid clitoris. With finger tips she was scratching son's scalp and encouraged by Mom's gesture he found her Spot. She climaxed and it led to an immensely satisfactory union.

They pulled a divan to the balcony and lay hugging each other and slept. She was up again when the Eastern sky was lightening. Son was lying on his back soundly asleep. His penis, fair sized even in sleep, lay on its side as if it was slumbering on its own right. She took son's penis into her mouth and moved it in and out. He was breathing the breath of one in deep slumber but surprisingly his penis was not. She could feel the penis filling her mouth. It was getting warmer too. She looked up to see if he was awake. He was; sitting reclined on the divan he was looking at her with wide open eyes. His penis was now large, so large that mother's mouth had the aspect of a python at its meal. Her head was going back and forth, plopping his rose ever and on. He was now bending forwards holding back of mother's head with one hand and her cheek with the other.

"I'm coming Ma," he said as if to warn her but she waved him on. And then the hand holding the back of her head landed on her breast and his great toe sought her vulva. They were now moving in frenzy and mother's buttocks were vibrating as she rubbed her clitoris on his foot. He ejaculated and Mom caught each spurt in her mouth without spilling a drop. When she judged no more was coming she swallowed. They hugged tight.

"It was good," she said. It was getting cold. They moved in and lay on the bed and were soon asleep. Kelvin was not there when she woke up very late.

She stretched and wriggled her toes. The recollection of last night's events was making her moist in the vulva. She bent her head and gently separated her vulval lips to see if any juice was peering out. There was none. She found two notes stuck to the mirror. Husband had gone to see a client and son and daughter were down for breakfast. She pulled a thin frock over herself, gave a brush to her hair and went down to join them. She must get hold of daughter Caro and hear her red hot experience with her father last night in her own words.

Son and daughter were not in the breakfast room. Either she had crossed them in the elevator or they had gone for a walk. She toasted two slices of bread and ladled two generous spoonfuls of scrambled eggs on the plate. She felt thirsty. She selected orange juice to slake her thirst and filled the largest tumbler she could find to the brim. She sat in one corner and ate and drank. Her thoughts were on her son and daughter. They two have not united. Would that happen today to complete the circle? Three days ago when they got on the plane in Newark the very thought of son having sex with her daughter would have set her trembling, but now she felt that they had to unite to close the family sex circle. She smiled. Strange were the ways of humans.

It was closure time for breakfast. She had to get back to the room. She must have pressed the wrong elevator button for when she came out she was one floor below hers. There was not a soul on the long stretch of blue carpeted corridor.

She had another attack of what she liked to think of as Copenhaganitis, the ailment that she and her family were in the grip of since arrival in that city.

'Why not' she said to herself and after pause she repeated aloud, 'why not indeed?' In the new state she was in to think was to act. She pulled off her frock and quite casually threw it away with a flourish. That done she walked up and down the corridor in the nude. She was determined to be there till someone came her way. She found it a thrilling experience, even more thrilling than her first exposure in the swing club. On that occasion every one present was nude but this time she alone was. The thought that in her country such action can bring in the police gave it an extra spice. But if no one was there to see her what point was there in that exercise? But not for long. Two men walked out of the elevator and came towards her. One of them stopped to pick up the frock she had thrown away. When they were close enough the one who had the frock asked something in a language she did not understand. The man repeated again this time in heavily accented English.

"Is this yours madam?" Both were young men in their twenties.

"Yes," she said and accepted the frock and threw it over her shoulders. "I have missed my floor, could you direct me to room," she said naming the room. "If it is not too much of a bother could you please take me there?"

"Certainly. Please come with us." They walked towards the elevator.

"Could we go up the stairs?" said Mom.

"Certainly." They found the stairs and walked up. The well of the stairs was open and those walking the stairs could see them. Extraordinary city this Copenhagen. I

A nude woman is walking with two men up the stairs in open daylight and there was not even a raised eye brow for reaction!

"Do you feel uncomfortable walking with a nude woman?"

"It is a pleasure. You have made our day." It was the one with the blue shirt who has done all the talking till then who said that.

"Not just the day, may be the month or even the year," said the other one. He wore a brown shirt with stripes. The three walked up to the room. She inserted the key and turning she smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"You are always welcome," said blue shirt.

"Could we take a photograph?" said brown stripes." She thought for a moment.

"You could but let me cover my face." She did so with her frock. She stood away from the wall and both clicked away. Through a slit she could see them. When brown stripes crouched on the floor with camera pointed up she helpfully spread her thighs. More clicking followed.

"Over?"

"Yes."

"I can uncover my face?"

"Yes."

"May we have that frock as a souvenir?" said brown stripes. She smiled and handed it to him. Then she lightly hugged each and planted a chaste kiss on the cheek. A turn of the key and she was gone.

"Is it you Mom?" it was the plaintive voice of Caro her daughter,

"Yes darling."

"Come here Mom, we need your help."

*

It was a strange sight that met her eyes. Caro was on her back with her arms and legs stretched out with thighs widely apart. Kelvin had his knees in the space between her thighs and palms resting by the sides of her shoulders. Both were naked. Kelvin's penis was large and dangling and Caro's vulva was wet from her vaginal secretions and maybe brother's saliva. For some reason sister was dissatisfied with how brother was doing his part.

"He's not doing like Dad," she said.

"How can he?" said mother. "He's not yet a veteran of a thousand battles. Now bend you knees and get you feet up in the air" Caro obeyed. Mom held son's penis and brought it closer to her vagina. "Now Caro take over."

"Ma, you insert it. It would be special Ma to have my brother's penis let into me by my own mother." Mother must have thought so too for her hand holding son's penis trembled momentarily but soon it was steady again for the onerous task ahead. The tip of son's penis was at the opening and then a gentle pull from her and a firm push from him and it went in smoothly into the wet vagina.

And now something remarkable happened. Mother breasts as she was bending were close to the faces of son and daughter and both as if by spontaneous reflex reached out for her nipples and each took one between their lips. It was a unique sight; brother and sister united in sex and the mother of the two lying by their side with her children suckling like twins.

Mother was lying partly prone with one thigh across son's back and son brought his hand across and reaching for Mom's wide open vulva he gently teased her clitoris.

"You are wet Mom," he said and such was the case for her wetness had spread to her inner thighs.

Given the circumstance it had to be a monster climax and it was, all three getting it in unison. Mother soon detached herself leaving her children alone to savour the moment. She went to her bed and lay down. She had little energy left in her. She slept but her children no doubt owing to their youth had energy to keep awake and soak in the pleasure of their momentous first union. They were silent for that is the way to go when the body is glowing.

'Thanks Caro it was nice," said Kelvin after a long while.

"To you too Kelvin," responded his sister.

"Am I as good as Dad?" asked Kelvin and Caro chuckled.

"You are almost there, but when he gave that final bite to my clitoris I screamed. For a moment I was sure mother and you will come to investigate."

"We didn't hear it. Maybe mother was screaming at that precise moment. She says my nip finale is very much like Dad's. She thinks I have inherited it from Dad."

"How did you feel being inside Mom?"

"It's funny Caro, the feeling that it is Mom never left me. It is special feeling Caro, very special."

"How about another visit to the swing club."

"I'd love it Caro. All four or only we two."

"We can try both."

"I'd love to see you in a gang bang, Caro. I am imagining a line of men all holding their penises waiting for entry into you just as they were doing to Mom the day before."

"Hey Kelvin yours is hardening." She spread her thigh and took brother's penis and inserted it in. "It's big now Kelvin." Soon he was pumping and they had another. Caro had no orgasm this time but women can of course enjoy sex even without climaxing. Then continued the cuddle. It appeared that this would go on the whole day.

*

Mom was not aware how long she slept. She got up and freshened herself. She peeped into the other room. Son and daughter still naked were in a huddle. She could hear them talking. She came back and sat on the sofa. She snoozed. The click at the door woke her. Her husband was back. His first move as to look into the other room.

"Darling they are having sex," he said in a hushed voice.

"Must be the second this afternoon or may be the third. Caro called for my assistance when they had the first. Your daughter was not happy with her brother. He was not able to meet the high standards you had set."

"We had a good time," admitted Dad. "I was surprised to find her a virgin."

"Congratulations."

"What for."

"I suppose father taking daughter's virginity must be a rare privilege."

"May be. Thanks anyway. But virgin at 18!"

"Disappointed that your daughter has besmirched the family reputation by delaying that long? I was also a virgin till I was 18 ears old."

"We must tell them not to get attached to each other. That will be bad. They must have others," said Dad with parental concern.

"Be we are there to lend variety."

"No, that won't be enough; they must have others too."

"I am sure they would. Seeing their parents in a gang bang in their formative years must be a stimulating experience."

"Indeed yes, and we should be thankful that but for that we would have had to go through the agony of hiding our life style from them."

"Not to mention of offering the best in sex education in the process," said Mom with the broadest of grins.

"Another rare privilege," said Dad and both laughed.

"I had another adventure this morning," said Mom.

"Where?"

"Here, not in the room though. Nothing very sensational. After breakfast on my way back I discarded my frock and walked up nude with two young men."

"Oh! I wish I had been there. I could have taken a movie of it."

"And published it?"

"Why not."

"The young men took snaps but I covered my face."

"You could have invited them in."

"I could have but just then I wanted sex from only one person, not anyone else."

"Who is that lucky man?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Who else?" He came closer and gently held her chin. He brought his lips to hers and touched them.

"Shall I tell you something my most precious darling," he said. "Ever since I saw you that day bending down and with the penis of those men go in and out of your vagina I am yearning for you." He rubbed her neck and she helpfully stretched it out.

"Same here," she said. She removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed her cheek on his chest.

"Did Kelvin do well?"

"Darling he licks just like you do. The final nip at the clitoris is from your book. I am sure it is an inherited trait." Dad gave a pleased smile.

"When I did that Caro screamed."

"No wonder." They were naked and Dad was licking Mom and so hot was she that he hit her Spot straightaway. She climaxed and when he delivered his signature nip she screamed too. He was on top and it ended with yet another satisfactory climax thereby disproving the oft quoted statement that a woman can have only one climax a day. Of course it helps if she has different men.

In the next room Caro and her brother were in a tight embrace talking and moaning alternately. They lay side by side in a crouching pose. It was unlikely they were connected but the language of their combined bodies was such that it would not be long before they would be into each other.

Wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen.

earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers