Hot Donna Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband wants her to please cock.
2.8k words
4.42
49.2k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

We hardly make it out of the car as we arrive home, stripping our clothing off as we continue our passionate embrace, Finally the bed, flat on my back as my husband enters me. My legs move up and my ankles cross over his ass, I made him cum in the car so he will last longer in me this time. My time in the parking lot with Mike had me orgasm two or three times and I had cum hard as Rob had pulled my head to suck his cock in the car after I had coated his cock head and shaft with Mike's sticky cum drooling from my hand.

Rob and I kiss as he sensuously grinds inside of me, we are both caught up in the lust we had created together, we have broken so many sexual taboos this evening, My hand still sticky with another man's cum with my husbands encouragement and approval has me uncontrollably horny, my body is so sensitive to his every touch, but already needing , craving more. My final climax of the evening is timed with his, so intense it almost hurts as I feel myself flow on his embedded cock, my body limp from exertion. We kiss each other gently, knowing we should speak of this evening but too tired to continue.

I get very little sleep, my dreams filled with the hot hard feel of Mike's cock, the pulse of his shaft as he ejaculated for me, the smell and taste of his jizz, the lustful eyes of my husband smiling at me, so obviously pleased with me as I pumped another man's cock, how together we had watched as I had spread Mike's cum all over Rob's cock, then the feel of Rob's hand on my head pressing my mouth down to accept a strange man's jizz with my tongue and lips.

I had a lazy morning around the house but was still way too wound up to have a normal day. Decided to go out and do some browsing at a mall, just driving aimlessly until I noticed the grocery store where I had met the very cute college student. A very hot and wicked shudder went through my body but I looked at what I was wearing and knew I would need something more appropriate before teasing Todd.

There was a thrift store nearby and I pulled in there, we had often used them for Halloween and any dress up theme evening. I let my mind wander as I drifted up and down the rows, what would look hot on me for my hot college stud to enjoy. It took some time but I made my purchases then drove to Todd's mall and used the ladies to get dressed. Once satisfied I took all my original outfit back out to the car and returned with just my credit card in my hands, no pockets to be had in my hot little package.

I had found what I was looking for, a pair of the designer yoga pants that all the girls are wearing, only these were obviously a little small for me, even when I tugged them so they disappeared between my ass cheeks and completely outlined my pussy lips the waistband was less than an inch from the top of my slit, leaving my mound gloriously on display above. For a top I had found a bright yellow knit sweater vest, as usual my sweaters were always supposed to have something else worn underneath them, but with the bottom buttons undone so that the large expanse of bare smooth skin was left showing under my belly button, and quite a few undone on top so that when I bent over my breasts would show I felt I was ready to go shopping and have a few minutes with Todd once again.

I quickly filled my cart with things we always needed then wheeled over to the cashier that had Todd working for her. I could see he had already noticed me, giving my body the once over then nodding his head towards me as his eyes finally came up to mine, I gave him a sexy little smile. As the line moved forward we were able to exchange a quiet and shy little hello, and I got a little grin from him as I asked his cashier if I could borrow Todd to help me take my bags out to the car.

We walked side by side out of the store, Todd telling me how happy he was to see me again, and I asked him why. He blushed a little but looked me in the eye as he told me not too many really hot women come into the store. I ran my hand up his chest to his face and told him how sweet he was, then made sure I could walk just in front of him so he had ample opportunity to check out my ass on the way to the car. Once there of course I had to bend to open the trunk and as he put the groceries away I undid another button on the top of my sweater vest. When he was done I sat on the bumper of the car, my legs spread so my pussy lips were highlighted and a little bent over so my sweater vest was exposing my nipples to his gaze. While I let him enjoy my body I told him he was the reason I had come back to this store, there just was not enough good looking young men available in the grocery business. I stood up and moved into his arms, my hands going around his hips as I smiled up at him

"I remembered just how gorgeous you were and thought, now Todd is just the good looking man to make me feel more like a woman today." I whispered, gently pressing my body against his.

"I knew I was hardly wearing anything but I didn't think you would mind?" I inquired, my eyes asking the question while my hips made little circles against his groin. In no time I felt his cock twitch.

"Ah there, I will take that as your answer." I giggled, my hands moving over his ass for a light caress before letting him go. He stepped back behind his cart trying to hide his bulge a little but still smiled and thanked me for making his day.

"And you mine Todd honey, can I come and see you again?" He smiled and nodded as he moved back to the store.

Todd was the highlight so far today as I went home and changed, then prepared supper and a quiet evening with Rob and a bottle of wine. One turned into two bottles as we adjourned to our bedroom, Rob bringing out piece of paper for me to look at while he removed my robe. It was a picture of Mike and I from the night before, taken out in the parking lot.

"Where did you get this?" I asked breathlessly, "and please send a copy to my computer." Rob explained he had taken it with his phone.

"You were pretty busy at the time so didn't notice the flash." He admitted as he lowered his mouth to my pussy, blowing softly on my already damp lips."Thought you could give me a play by play as I eat you out."

I settled back and sighed with pleasure as his very talented mouth made love to my over stimulated labia, my eyes enjoying the picture from my wildest moment last night.

"This must have been taken just before those three guys walked by, I had already cum a couple of times by now." I didn't want Rob to pop up and ask a question every few seconds so I placed my hand on his head and just continued with the story.

"I had asked you if you wanted me to touch his cock and you were very excited. I was too, I wanted to touch him and have him touch me also, so I undid my sweater some more so my nipples showed. I was pressed up against him when he saw them and I could feel his cock move, he was getting hard because he could see my nipples were all hard and hot. He was rubbing my breasts and I was rubbing the front of his pants and we were kissing, then he asked me to jerk him off. I think I came again as he started to kiss and lick my breasts then his lips found my nipple and he started to suck on it, my body just shuddered with pleasure and my hands went to his pants, opening them and feeling him move away from the car so I could pull them all the way down, and my hands were on him.

I took a sip of wine and spread my legs a little wider for Rob to have more access to my wet slit.

"He was so hard Rob, and so hot in my hands,yet his skin was so soft. He had big balls and thick curly hair and then my fingers moved up his cock and his slit started drooling all kinds of slippery pre cum into the palm of my hand, and I used it to lubricate his helmet as I was rubbing it. That's what this picture shows, his cock head is all shiny and I'm rubbing and stroking him with both of my hands while he sucks my tits."

I take one long last glance at the picture then put it down, closing my eyes and letting myself go on Rob's hot thick tongue.

"After that I remember how exciting it was to be caught by those three guys with my nipples exposed and wet with Mikes saliva while I was jerking off his big fat cock." The memory pulled a small shudder from me as my hips made small circles pressing against Rob's sucking mouth.

'Then I could feel his whole cock start to swell in my hand, getting even hotter and harder and thicker, then the hardness would all spasm in my hand as he came, it felt like his whole body was behind each pulse, my mind thought his beautiful cock was vomiting long ropes of cum for me, time after time, and I was trying to catch as much as I could in my hands for you and me to enjoy later, but there was so much, he just kept jetting jizz out of his little pee slit." That did it and now I was writhing on the tip of Robs tongue as he fucked deep into my hole, my clit pinched between his finger and thumb.

Rob slid up my body and held me as I started to get my breathing back under control.

"You had so much more excitement last night than ever before." He agreed.

"Oh Yeah." I blurted. "Feeling and rubbing against hard cocks is so much more of a turn on than just teasing them from a distance."

"So you would like to rub and touch cocks the next time we have an opportunity?" he asked and I nodded

"Fuck Rob, I came without being touched below the waist, I came more times than I can remember in one evening ever before. It's what cock teasing really should be."

He smiled at me like I was a good little girl and had answered the question correctly. His hand drifted off the bed and came up with a little package exquisitely wrapped and handed it to me.

"I ordered this quite a long time ago and then hesitated to give it to you, but I think tonight is just right." He told me quietly, watching my eyes.

I tore the wrapping paper off, excited as all young ladies are when they recognize a jewelry box, and opened it to reveal a beautiful tri-coloured gold chain with a single charm hanging from it. Rob heard my gasp as I realized I was looking at a small gold cock,just under an inch long, quite detailed with a ridged head and a tight ball sac.

"It's an anklet for you to wear when you are teasing cock." Rob said quietly. "It's engraved."

I slipped the chain from the gift box and examined my new gift more closely, up one side of the cock shaft was written in "TEASE" in very fancy script, on the other side was "PLEASE" in the same style.

I looked at Rob and he smiled and said. "I want you to wear this whenever you are in the mood to cock tease, so that you know that both of us want you to enjoy the experience, you can feel my approval jangling from your leg at all times, look down and feel my encouragement for you to explore the limits and to not feel constrained by the taboos the world might try and stifle you with. Please Tease with my blessings Hot Donna."

"I don't know that I can." I blubbered as I held my new gift in my hands, trying to put all of my thoughts in order.

"Honey you know how much I fought you when you first wanted me to flirt with other men, and then when I finally tried it you know that I am learning to enjoy it, not quite as much as you do." I teased, "But it is becoming more intense, more exciting, arousing, each and every time." I held up the chain so we could both watch the gold cock swing from the chain.

"This is beautiful Rob, and so provocative, so erotic it takes my breath away. You bought me beautiful wedding rings when we got married which I wear as a sign of my love and fidelity to us as a couple. When I wear the rings I am showing everyone that sees them that you complete me and I you."

I hold up his new gift to me and gently kiss the tip of the golden cock, shuddering with sexual emotion as I do.

"If I wear this gift from you I am showing a new me, a reborn woman that the traditions and taboos of today's society no longer apply to. I am wearing a sign that announces to others that I have a need, a want to tease men hard for my pleasure, and my husband's, but also to please those same cocks for my pleasure, and his. You know how a cock is pleased my sweet husband?"

Rob looked me in the eye and answered. "A cock is pleased when it ejaculates." I nodded in agreement.

"Up until now I have been exposing myself to other men and watching how my nakedness them hard. If I am wearing this gold cock on my leg for all to see then I am going to be a different woman than I am today, one that is more deliberate, more provocative, more wanton in her pursuit of men to tease hard, and I am going to want to spend more time pleasing their hardness, and having their hardness pleasing me."

I took his hand in mine and asked him very quietly.

"You were excited when I took Mike's cock from his pants and jerked him off?"

Rob agreed that he most certainly was.

If I wear your anklet I will always want to touch other men's cocks, to taste them, to feel them penetrate my body and cum inside me, will you be all right with that?" I asked

Rob smiled and held me tight.

"It's what I have always dreamed of and fantasized about."

I gave him a weak worried smile.

"I know it has been your dream honey, I'm just afraid I may not be able to control myself."

Rob told me not to worry, to let myself experience breaking all of societies rules, to let my inner sexuality loose.

"I will always be there for you." the emotion thick in his voice as he held me tight.

I asked for some time to think this out, and was a little distant from him for a few days as I spent some time in isolation to really understand what I wanted and needed from my new lifestyle and to sweep out all the chains and shackles the past was trying to tie me down with.

Three days later I phoned Rob at work in the morning and told him to go home after work and put on his best suit and then meet me at a fancy hotel across town over by the airport.

"Wait for me in the piano bar off the lobby, and bring a red rose."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers