Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about 45 minutes before Eddie and I were telling Donna we were going to come. I was on my back, Donna riding me while sucking Eddie's dick. It was hot watching her little mouth take about half of it in, but she made up for not being able to deep throat him by working the head and underside of his shaft. From my position, I could see it swelling and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Donna was getting turned on by it too, and she came around me, triggering my orgasm as I blew one more load into her drenched pussy. Eddie followed immediately. Donna had pulled his cock out of her mouth and was stroking it, telling him how it felt so good in her hand, her mouth, her pussy, and if she had known what he was packing in his senior year, she'd have given him straight A's.

She said she wanted to see what was shooting inside her newly married pussy, and to come for her. I watched as his head pulsed a couple of times, some leaking as the eruption worked up his shaft, and then spewed a rope of sperm that hit Donna in the cheek, then another, dripping down onto her chest. She pointed his massive blasting dick at her tits, and Eddie coated them with a white, sticky bath of come, which Donna rubbed in with her free hand.

Eddie finally stopped shooting, the last of his come oozing from his head, which Donna eagerly lapped up. Finally I softened up and slipped out of Donna, followed by a copious quantity of semen as it flooded out of her. She rolled off me, lying on the bed. Eddie sat in a chair as we all recovered. It was getting late and we were all pretty ragged out by then. Eddie bid us goodnight, and Donna and I crawled into bed, Donna curled up to me as she did most nights, and we were soon out cold.

12