Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Rob called out, "Switch!!" and pulled out of Donna backing off the end of the bed. Allie rolled off me, and I moved across so I was over Donna.

I looked down into her brown eyes. "Hi, honey," I said as she took my cock in her hand.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, pulling me closer. She put the head at her labia, and I pushed in. "Mmmmm, I love the feel of you spreading me with that fat head." I pushed in, my cock in my wife's flooded pussy for the first time that day. She was incredibly wet and sloppy, and my cock felt like it was in a bucket of melted butter. I slurped in and out of her cunt a couple of times. "I'm such a mess," she said.

"I love when you're a mess," I said. "You're so sexy when you show me how much come you have inside you, then take mine too. It gets me so horny, I could explode."

"I love when you do that," said Donna, smiling. "You come so much inside me, I love feeling every spurt as it hits me deep. But don't forget, we want to switch again. I want to feel Rob coming in me."

My wife's well used pussy was having the usual effect, and I didn't want to blast too soon, since Allie and I also wanted to come together. "Your wish is my command." I looked into Donna's eyes, then leaned down to kiss her. "I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," said Donna, a big smile coming over her face.

"Switch!!" I shouted, and we again changed positions. As we were moving around, Donna took off her top, her small, soft tits splaying to the side, and I pulled off Allie's skirt, exposing her full, dark bush. It was wet from her previous sessions, and I could see come dripping from her labia into the thick hair. "You look like you've been having fun. Let's give you a little more," I said, resuming my position under her. Once again, Allie settled her pussy onto my cock, only this time I could see the head split her and enter her steaming twat. She smiled down at me as I reached her depths, and I felt the opening to her womb. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"I can't wait to feel your come spilling into me again," Allie whispered in my ear. I felt her soaked pussy squeeze my cock.

"Keep doing that, it's going to happen sooner than you think," I replied. Allie smiled. As we were talking, Donna moaned. Allie and I looked over, to see Rob had pushed forward, and now had all of his 10" inside Donna. Her moan grew as her pussy got a tighter grip on Rob's cock. Her hips thrust upward at him, and she cried out, orgasm washing over her.

"Damn, that's a long cock!!" said Donna as her orgasm subsided, looking up at Rob. "When you come, I'm going to have to swallow."

Rob looked down at her. "Open wide," he said, then he groaned, and let loose the first blast of a barrage of semen that was going to fill and overflow my willing wife. Donna opened her mouth as she felt it hit her cervix, then a second blast, then a third.

Donna was letting out sporadic orgasmic cries, in between telling anyone in earshot how Rob was flooding her pussy, and finally, "Oh, God, I can't believe you're still coming!!" Her hips began to thrust up against Rob as he kept coming for at least a full minute, though it seemed like an eternity to all of us.

Allie and I had stopped our leisurely screw when our bedmates reached their climax, watching the action as Donna went into a trance, and Rob's ass clenched repeatedly as he spewed an amazing amount of sperm into Donna. When they finally finished, Rob just lay on top of Donna as they both relaxed after their intense coupling, Rob's cock still inside her. Allie's eyes met Donna's. "I told you he came like a fire hose."

Donna's eyes got wide. "That doesn't even begin to describe it!!" she said, laughing. "I think Rob came more than all the other guys I've had today combined." Rob slowly pulled out of Donna, his cock slurping as it left her open lips. Allie and I looked over to see a thick white stream spilling out of Donna, down her ass and onto the bed, where there was a large puddle of come collecting on the sheet below her little round ass. Donna just looked up at the ceiling, still spent, as Rob stood up.

Rob, now standing at the foot of the bed, looked at his handiwork. "Wow, that's hot," he said, looking down at Donna. She reached down and put two fingers in her spread labia, getting a good feel for the fullness that Rob had left her with. Pulling her fingers out, she held up a thick, hanging glob of Rob's semen and licked it off her fingers.

"And tasty, too," said Donna, licking her fingers clean and going down for another dip. "I told you I'd have to swallow." Allie must have been turned on by this, as her pussy pulsed around my cock as she watched Donna eating her husband's come.

"Like that??" I teased Allie. "I bet Donna would do that in your pussy, too, once I come inside you." Allie's pussy spasmed on me as I said it.

Donna laughed. "It wouldn't be the first time I tasted my hubby's sweet come from another woman's pussy. Give her a good load, honey, I'm hoping for a nice taste treat." She smiled at me, then at Allie.

I pulled out of Allie, turning her over and pushing her legs up as I spread them. Her dark haired pussy was now fully exposed to me, her labia slick and her pubes matted from her earlier adventures. I lowered down onto her, pushing my cock deep on the first stroke, making her squeal as I hit her cervix and my balls slapped her ass. This gave me a chance to deep dick her, and I started pounding into her slick cunt. I used the angle to make sure I dragged the top of my shaft over her clit, and she was soon meeting me thrust for thrust, orgasming hard around me. I held my cock deep, letting her come all over me, staying on her til she came down from the high. She looked up at me, slightly wild eyed from the intensity.

"God, that was hot. I love how your thick cock spread me and made me come like crazy."

"It's going to be my turn pretty soon. I don't think I can hold out through another round like that." Allie started to sit up, and I pulled out of her. She rolled me onto my back, straddling me. She eased herself down, taking my cock easily into her come soaked and juiced twat. I reached up under her sweater, playing with her tits. I pushed it up as I massaged them, making her nipples hard, inducing a soft moan. I pushed her sweater up more, pulling it over her head. Allie grabbed it and pulled it completely off. She leaned forward, and I took her left nipple in my mouth, sucking gently, then flicking it between my teeth and tongue. Allie jumped, and I felt her pussy clamp down on me.

"You're going to make me come if you keep squeezing me like that," I said, releasing her tit.

I felt a hand on my balls as Allie rode me. I looked down to see Donna massaging them. This was a major turn on, having my wife playing with my balls while I was inside another married woman. I knew I was going to come in buckets. Donna knew this, too, and she blew me a kiss as she smiled at me.

"Yeah, and I want it. I want to feel your thick, stiff, dick spewing in me, pulsing as you shoot," said Allie, smiling down at me, her blue eyes sparkling. We had done exactly that most of the nights we were in New York, and I knew she was wanting to relive that episode. I took her right breast and gave it the same treatment, licking and sucking on it til she came. Allie came harder this time, and pushed down on me hard, taking my dick deep, and I felt the head pushing into her womb. "Come for me baby, flood my womb with your hot seed," Allie begged, a plaintive look in her eyes. Donna gave me a last squeeze, pushing my now tightened balls against Allie's ass, telling me to go ahead and come inside Allie's pussy, and give her a big load so she'd have lots to lick up. I started to unload, several long bursts of semen that I could feel pushing against her cervix as they spilled from my cock. Allie closed her eyes and her hips shook as I continued to shoot more come inside her, filling her pussy and leaking back out onto my balls.

Donna, watching my come ooze from around my cock as it spilled from Allie's flooded cunt, again played with my balls, making my cock twitch. "That's it, honey, give her every drop. More for me to taste."

"I think you'll have plenty, love. Allie's pretty soaked," I replied. I pushed Allie up, lifting her off my cock. A big glob of come dripped out of her onto my balls. Donna wasted no time, licking up the mess, and cleaning my cock. Allie rolled off me and lay on the bed next to me.

"Don't you go anywhere, Allie, I want to taste Tom's come from you." Allie looked over at me.

I smiled back. "Enjoy," I told her. Donna started in on Allie, licking up and down her slit, lingering when each bubble of come dripped from Allie's inner lips.

Allie was enjoying the attention, her hips starting to shake when Donna ran her tongue over her clit. Allie reached down toward Donna. "Mmm, God, Donna, you're making me crazy. Put that blonde pussy over my face so I can lick my husband's come out of you." Donna moved so her hips were over Allie's face. She smiled at me, and started licking up the copious flow of her husband's semen that was oozing from Donna's well used cunt. For a few moments, the only sound in the room was she two girls slurping up the sperm that Rob and I-and probably a bunch of other guys too-had blasted into their slutty vaginas. It didn't take long for the girls to get each other off, Donna, who had a head start, had Allie creaming all over her face, Allie squeezing my sperm from her pussy, Donna licking as fast as she could to clean up. Once Allie came, she started in earnest on Donna, telling her she wanted to taste the come from every guy who fucked her. Allie was licking Donna's pussy and clit with a vengeance, finally getting Donna to scream like I've never heard her, Donna's hips going into overdrive as she convulsed, giving Allie a hot mess of pussy juice and come.

Rob and I were watching this intently, the result being to bring us back to life, a welcome turn of events for a couple of old guys. I motioned to Rob to move to the end of the bed, where Allie's legs were hanging off. In turn, I lined up behind Donna. Rob got the idea, and he slowly slid his renewed hard on into his wife's soaked pussy, as I entered Donna. The girls first vocalized in surprise, then reacted just as Rob and I hoped. Allie started licking my shaft and balls as I slowly stroked in and out of Donna from behind, feeling the post orgasmic heat of her filled and licked out pussy, and the wet sloppiness of nine loads of sperm all over her thighs and bush. Donna was licking Rob's shaft as he slowly long dicked Allie, making her squirm every time he bottomed out in her well lubed pussy.

Donna stopped licking Allie and Rob long enough to watch Rob's cock slide in and out of his wife a couple of times. He'd pull out so just the head was visible between her labia, then push back in til his balls were resting on Allie's soaked ass and pubes. "Damn, that's hot," said Donna, watching the action. "Amazing how he goes all the way in so easily."

Rob spoke up. "It's a lot easier when Allie's full of come. She really lubes up well then. It's one reason we do these parties, aside from it being a lot of fun to get something different now and then."

Allie concurred. "Yeah, and as much as I love Rob's cock filling me and exploding in me, it's nice to have a little fun with another guy. I love how every guy's cock is so unique, they all have their own personality."

Donna put her fingers around Rob's cock as it poked in and out of Allie. "I can see why you love this thing. I'm glad you shared it with me."

"Any time," said Allie. "We should get together as a foursome some time."

Rob, despite having come only 30 minutes earlier, was so turned on he was already getting close. He looked down at Donna. "If you keep playing with it, you'll make it go off again."

Donna looked back at me. "I'm going to make him come. Her too." She returned to Rob, stroking the four or five inches that was not inside Allie's pussy, while licking Allie's clit. I kept at Donna, wondering if the gods were going to smile on us with a colossal mutual orgasm. I was also getting close, spurred on the hot sex scene in front of me, my cock in my wife's shared, used pussy, Allie licking my balls and Donna's clit. Allie was also getting close, as I could hear her whimpering beneath me. Donna was also feeling the effects of my cock that was now pounding into her while Allie licked her clit, and I could feel her pussy grabbing the head when it went all the way in her.

Fortunately, Allie's attention to Donna didn't distract her, and she was pushing Allie over the edge. Allie let out a cry, and I felt her moving underneath me as her orgasm hit. That set off Rob, who groaned and pushed into Allie's cunt. I knew he was letting go another huge load. Donna, not wanting to waste a good opportunity, pulled his cock from his wife's clutching twat. I saw him let go a long, thick blast of come, hitting Donna on her right cheek and splashing into her hair. A second later, another long burst hit her left cheek. Donna got the head in her mouth, and I could see her swallowing furiously to try and get the massive shots of sperm Rob was pumping into her mouth. Donna, who is an expert cocksucker, let go of his spewing dick, another shot of sperm hitting her chin, then another that coated her right breast.

While Donna was doing her best to get covered in Rob's come, I banged her clit hard, setting her off, and I felt her juices flow as she came. That pushed me over the edge, and I let go, filling Donna's little blonde sperm filled cunt for the first time that afternoon. It felt good to be home, and I could tell Donna thought so, too, as she pointed Rob's still spewing dick downward and looked back at me with a smile, her face covered in white streaks of Rob's sperm.

We finally all settled down, thoroughly spent, and surveyed the damage. The girls were dripping come, Donna had a face full of it, as well as both tits coated in white. Allie had a big puddle on her belly, and some in her pubes from when Donna pointed Rob's cock toward her. Rob's cock and mine were coated in semen from both girls' pussies. Clean up time was fun, Donna cleaning up Rob's cock, Allie doing mine, then the girls licking our come off each other. We finally all got dressed with promises of meeting again soon, and went back to the party. Donna and I were both pretty well fucked out by this time, so we had a couple of drinks with a few of the other couples, then made our farewells and headed for home.

"See, didn't I say you had cheerleader legs. Looks like all the guys liked them as much as I do," I teased Donna as we drove home.

"Yeah, I'd say," Donna replied. "Those guys couldn't wait to get at me!!" she laughed. I had fun at the first two parties we went to, but this was amazing!!" Donna had been popular at our first two events, getting laid three times the first one, and five the second time.

"Don't underestimate the power of a good set of gams in a cheerleader skirt," I told her.

Donna laughed. "But, Tom, most of those women were 20 or 25 years younger than me, some of them even more than that. I'm almost 70!! I was amazed at how much attention I got. I never expected this."

"That's because you're hot, which is great, but you're also fun to be around. Not that the others aren't, but you have a wonderful, relaxing air about you that makes people very comfortable around you-the guys all want you, and, equally important, the wives all like you. And you are killer in a short skirt."

"You're full of flattery, you are," said Donna, smiling. "But that's a good point. I like everyone at these parties too. They have been very welcoming to a newcomer. I was apprehensive at first. I thought, who would want a 69 year old grandmother at such an event??"

"Everyone!!" I said. "You're on your way to becoming a star. Besides, 69 year old grandmas need some fun, too. Don't underestimate the appeal of an attractive older woman. I wish I had known someone like you when I was 30."

Donna laughed, then leaned over to kiss me, taking my arm in hers and resting her head on my shoulder as we rode. We got home a few minutes later after picking up some take out. The evening was quiet, and we went to bed early, Donna snuggling to my chest.

I didn't see Lauren again til after New Year's. She had been sent to another branch out of the area to cover for a short staff situation, and had been out of town for about ten weeks. We didn't see her at the couple of holiday swing parties we had attended. When I finally saw her again around mid January, she had a noticeable bulge. She was helping a customer, but came over to me and gave me a quick hug.

"Stop in my office before you leave," she said, her hand squeezing mine as we pulled away. I did what I had come in to do, then went over to Lauren's office, just off the banking floor. I closed the door behind me once inside, and drew the blinds that covered the big window that looked out over the lobby. Our eyes met. She came around her desk, kissed me and gave me a long hug, holding onto my hands as she pulled away. "I'm pregnant," she said, smiling at me.

"I see that," I said, acknowledging the obvious. I looked at her questioningly.

"Yes," she said. "It's yours."

"How's your husband taking the situation??"

Lauren smiled. "He's really happy. The idea of fatherhood became suddenly appealing when he realized it was going to happen to him."

"Does he know...??"

"No," Lauren cut me off. "At least I don't think so. He hasn't questioned it. Besides, it should not come as a surprise, considering all the swinging we did over the last few years. So it's a win-win-win."

"How's that??" I asked as she smiled at me.

"I'm having the baby I have wanted for a couple of years. My husband is thrilled to be a dad..." Lauren looked up at me, now with a softness in her eyes. "And the guy I have a crush on is the one who got me pregnant." She stood on tip toes to kiss me again. We chatted a few minutes and I left.

When I got home, I told Donna what I had found out from Lauren, that she had gotten pregnant during the Halloween party. "I know," said Donna, smiling. "I talked to her last week, when I ran into her at the hair stylist. She was showing, and I asked her how far along she was. When she told me about three months, I asked if it happened at the party. She said it had, and that you had been the only man who came in her that night." Donna kissed me. "Nice job, hon!!"

"You knew this last week and didn't say anything??" I asked. Donna and I shared everything, and it was not like her to hold back on me.

Donna smiled. "I'm sorry, honey. She swore me to secrecy. She wanted to tell you herself. I wasn't hiding it."

I thought a moment. "She has a pretty serious crush on me, you know."

"Mm hmm," said Donna. "I'd say so, if she let you get her pregnant."

"You're OK with it??"

Donna smiled and kissed me. "I know where your heart is. Besides, who do you think gave her the idea?? And who made her husband come twice that day??" Donna winked at me. "He's kinda cute too. We should have them for a sleepover some time."

"Oh, now who has a crush??" I teased Donna.

Donna looked at me with a sly smile, then hugged me close. "You know where my heart is."

I looked down at her head laid on my chest. I kissed her hair. "Yes, I do."

"When's the next party??" she asked.

"Valentine's Day," I replied.

"That will be fun. Wonder what I should wear." said Donna, thinking about her various outfits.

"I have something you can wear," I said, letting go of her and retreating to my office. I returned a moment later with a small box. Donna looked up at me, her face full of anticipation. "I think you'll like this." Donna opened the box to find a gold ankle bracelet. I had a small solid section engraved with "Donna & Tom" and our wedding date on it.