Hot for Teacher

Story Info
You get more than expected with the Headmistress.
2.1k words
4.36
63.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lean over, "Marie, isn't Mr. Roth hot?"

Marie smiles at you.

"Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Lizzy?"

"No sir."

"No? Perhaps you should visit the Headmistress, then."

"Yes sir." You bow your head and stand up. As you are leaving the room, you see Mr. Roth pick up the phone on his desk.

You knock at the door to Headmistress Domina's office. You are nervous. You've only been here a week and you are in trouble already. St. Sluttina's Catholic School for Wayward Girls was really a detention center, but it made pretenses of being a Catholic school. Like this stupid uniform. You didn't see why someone technically an adult should have to wear this, but it was this or lose the trust fund...only another 2 years until you hit 21. Someday, you would make your parents pay for sending you here.

A voice comes from behind the door, "Enter."

You open the door, enter and close it behind you.

"Toes on the line."

You look, in front of her desk there is a white line. You hurry to it and stand toe-to-line.

You wait, standing in front of her for fifteen minutes as she continues the work she was performing when you entered. Finally, she sets the work aside and looks at you sternly.

"Talking in Mr. Roth's class?"

You lower your eyes, "Yes, Ma'am. I was just asking Marie how to finish a problem."

"Well at least you admit it. Next time, direct your questions to your instructor."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"This time, you will receive instruction from me. Come along." She stands and crosses from behind her imposing desk to a door in the east wall. She opens it and motions you through.

You enter. The room looks almost like a gymnasium, except that the objects on the wall didn't belong in a gym. Paddles, whips, canes all adorned the walls here. There were a number of cabinets placed along the walls as well. The Headmistress directs you to an object that looks like a vaulting horse, padded, about waist high. There are things attached to the legs, but you don't have a chance to examine them as she pushes you against it, forcing you to bend at the waist. You start to stand again when she grabs your arms and secures your wrists within cuffs attached to the legs.

"For your violations of classroom rules you will receive the kiss of the paddle. Ten times. Each time you will count out. If you miss one, or I cannot hear you, we will start over at one. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am" Your heart races. She's going to paddle you! At least she's not a nun, that would really be embarrassing!

"Then we shall begin."

SMACK

Your back arches and you climb to your toes as the first "kiss" lands on your backside. Your small, plaid and pleated skirt has obviously ridden up exposing your pantied bottom. And those flimsy panties are no protection whatsoever.

"One" you announce.

SMACK

"Two"

SMACK

"Three" Tears are starting to form in your eyes.

SMACK

"Four" Only four and already your bottom is burning! Your heart pounds and you gasp for breath.

SMACK

"FIIIVE" you cry out the number. The hit shakes loose the building tears and they start to roll down your cheeks. You start to sob. You can feel your cheeks tingling through the burning sensation.

SMACK

"SIX" You manage to gasp. You're not certain you can make it to ten now.

SMACK

"Seven" you croak out. It's faint, but all you could muster for that one.

"That was almost too low for me to hear, Lizzy. Speak up unless you want to start over."

"Yes, Ma'am"

SMACK

"EEIIGHT!" You scream. That one was easy. But it's too much, "Please stop, I won't talk anymore. I pro-"

SMACK

"AAAHHH!...NINE" You are fully crying now. Sobs shake your tiny frame. You know there is no mercy in the Headmistress.

SMACK

"TEEENNNNNN!!!!" Oh, thank God, it's finally over! You are panting heavily, like you've just run a marathon. Tears drip from your face.

"Very good my dear. I am impressed. Most girls don't make it past six."

"You've finished already?" A male voice asks. You turn your head. Mr. Roth stands there and looks at you.

"Yes, Mr. Roth. Just a moment ago. Ms. Lizzy made it all the way to ten." As she talks, her small hand caresses your abused bottom. OW! It still stings and burns...and--tingles. You bite your lower lip to avoid making any more noise.

"Feel her bottom Mr. Roth, it's quite warm." Her hand slides down your backside to the gusset of your panties. "And, I do believe she enjoyed it! See for yourself." Oh no! OW! His hand rests on you bum for a moment, then gently caresses it. Slowly it slides down following the Headmistress's hand.

You can feel his fingers on your pussy through the thin material. A small sigh of pleasure escapes you. You know his fingers are resting on a small moist spot, there.

"You see, I told you." You bite your lip again and your face cycles through several shades of red before settling on one appropriate for this level of humiliation.

The fingers lightly stroke you through the panties, eliciting a greater flow of juices from you.

The hand withdraws...then you feel it on the bare skin of your thigh. It slides up, under the elastic leg band of the panties. For the first time, a man is touching you directly, feeling your pussy. You moan, no longer able to contain yourself. The fingers explore your folds and delve between, stirring the gathering fluids...Then, it is gone. You manage to stifle a disappointed whine.

"Mmm, so young and fresh tasting." He says. He's tasted you, sampled from his fingers!

"The young ones always are, Mr. Roth. If you care to partake, be my guest."

The hand returns. but not so gently. It grabs the panties and bunches them, then pulls violently. The panties come apart with a ripping and snapping sound. OW! That's going to leave some marks. Instinctively, you close your legs to try and prevent access. Then you realize what has occurred.

"But, but, I can't go back to class without underwear!"

They laugh at you. "Lizzy, the Headmistress keeps the cabinets, well some of them, stocked with spare uniforms. All the way down to the panties."

Realization dawns on you. They've done this before.

You start to panic.

You feel them take your legs and pull them apart. They are placed into restraints like those on your wrists. "No, no!" You futilely try to stand, the wrist restraints doing their job and hold you down.

"Ms. Lizzy, the room is quite soundproof, so you may make as much noise as you like."

Your sounds of resistance slowly die out as you realize that they serve no purpose. You are trapped.

His hands are on the backs of your thighs, sliding upwards to your glowing cheeks. He stops short of the abused area and parts the succulent flesh there. You can feel his hot breath on the lips of your schoolgirl cunt as he leans in. Lightly, his tongue slides over you. You know you are wet, and this is only going to provoke more of your slippery fluids to seep from you. His mouth gets more aggressive and he leans farther into you. His mouth is fully planted on you and you can feel his nose bumping your puckered asshole. Your hips start to move of their own volition. He releases one of your cheeks and slides a finger into you. You can feel his facial stubble on the skin of your ass. Some of it is on the inflamed area that was paddled. You cry out. The pain sensation over the pleasure from his mouth is too much. You orgasm.

You gasp and pant as you come down from the orgasmic high. You watch the Headmistress pull a stool over to directly in front of you. She sits in it and pulls up her skirt, exposing the tops of her stockings and garters and...no underwear! He pussy has a sparse covering of hair. She obviously maintains it well. Her hand wraps into your long hair and pulls your face into her pussy. "Lick Lizzy. Suck my cunt!"

Tentatively, you extend your tongue and slide it into the seam of her snatch. You can smell her, and now you can taste her. Not what you expected, but not bad. You start to lick deeper and with more confidence as you hear her announce her pleasure.

Suddenly, a warm solid rod sinks into your hole. Mr. Roth is fucking you! He must have disrobed while you were distracted with the Headmistress. He pushes forward, all the way until you can feel his course pubic hair on your reddened ass cheeks. "Fuck I love teens!" He proclaims. The Headmistress chuckles between sighs.

Mr. Roth strokes in and out of you. You feel him lean forward and reach around you. He grasps your shirt at the button line and pulls. The buttons give only token resistance and then begin to pop off in sequence. They fall to the hard wood floor and roll away. His hands reach into your shirt and take the center strap of your bra, right between the two 34B cups. He pulls. The bra resists more fiercely, but eventually gives way. Your youthful breasts now hang below you. His hands maul them as he slams into you. You can feel him bottoming out, the head of his cock banging into your young cervix repeatedly. Fingers pinch your nipples and pull. Juice from your tiny quim coats his shaft and gathers in your sparse pubes. You start to come again...

You find your face ground into Headmistress's pussy as she commands you to satisfy her. You've become distracted by Mr. Roth's use of your body and completely forgot what your mouth was doing. You start licking and sucking again. She produces a small vibrator and inserts it into her pussy. It rattles against your teeth in rhythm with the pounding you are taking from your teacher. The Headmistress starts to whine. It escalates in pitch and intensity. You double your efforts and feel your own orgasm pulsing through your body. You moan into her cunt and she peaks, back arching, nearly pulling your hair out.

You can feel Mr. Roth getting harder, he starts thrusting faster and more savagely. "Oh, fuck, yes! You nasty little cunt! You like being the teacher's pet? You like getting the punishment? I bet this is what you always wanted from Daddy isn't it? Daddy's hard cock up your tight little quim!" That drives you over the edge, you come and come hard! How could he know?? You feel your juices running down your legs and your pussy is contracting around his cock. "GA! Yes!" You teacher comes in your pussy. You can feel the warm wetness fill you.

The Headmistress vacates her stool and they switch places. She starts licking you, tasting yours and Mr. Roth's puddles of cum, mixed together.

"Clean me" says Mr. Roth. His soggy cock dangling in front of you. You open your mouth and accept him. Your first taste of these juices together. You notice that you have a different flavor from Headmistress. As the last of the residue is cleaned from him, he dresses and leaves, barely casting a glance your way. The Headmistress stands, wipes her lips and face. She crosses to a small sink in the corner and cleans herself.

She returns and releases you. "Go to the sink and wash your face. Then fix your hair."

You obey. While you clean, she opens several cabinets.

You finish and return to her, You can feel Mr. Roth's cum at the opening of your pussy. Headmistress didn't do a very good job of cleaning you, but wisely, you say nothing. She sets a stack of clothing on an ottoman. As she straightens, you can see a camera in her hands. She snaps a photo of you.

You look well abused, you know that.

"Dress, panties first. We wouldn't want you to lose any of that wonderful spunk in your pussy."

As you dress, she takes photos. Cum in my pussy? Oh, god! I am not on the pill! What happens if I get pregnant?

She sees the look of alarm cross your face and smiles. "Not to worry my dear. We take care of our girls here."

You finish dressing and she gives you a note allowing you to return to classes late. As you leave her offices, you can feel his cum soaking into the underwear and matting in your hair...