Hot for Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved this. He felt so warm and safe. His arms and legs were wrapped tightly around her, rocking her body back and forth on the bed. She didn't know what was going on, and she didn't care. All she knew was that she was feeling something for him. Not something primal as she had earlier. But something softer, more tender. She felt so safe with him. He had gone out of his way to make her feel safe, to make her know that nothing could hurt her. She couldn't help it. She barely knew him and he was her teacher. But she was falling in love with him.

Michael squeezed her tight to his body. She was so small in his arms, and he had this crazy urge. No. He couldn't. But he couldn't stop thinking about it. He couldn't NOT say it to her. He felt something so strong that he couldn't ignore it. She seemed so fragile and tender, and he had this primal need to protect her. From what? Even he didn't know. But he had to. He couldn't help it. He barely knew her and she was his student. But he was falling in love with her.

When she pulled away, he had to say it. "Abi... I..."

"What?"

"I think I might..." He looked away and down. "I think I might love you." He looked into her eyes, tortured until she answered.

"Michael," she began, sighing.

Well, shit, he thought. Now I've gone and scared her off. He looked away, ashamed.

She caught his face, and looking into his eyes, said, "Michael, I think I might... love you, too."

To be continued...

12