Hot for Teacher Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen I can't stay but I did want to stop by," the girl said as Michelle entered the room with the glasses. The redhead stopped dead in her tracks, her voice faltering as she gazed at Michelle.

"Karen, you remember Michelle. Michelle, this a Karen, a friend of mine," Kim explained.

"I remember. You're the waitress from the bar I was at Friday," Karen felt a chill. She wasn't quite sure how to take that.

"You look, well you look so different. You've changed your hair, and it's more than that. I wouldn't have recognized you," Karen stammered on.

"Can I get you a glass of wine? I was just getting a couple of glasses for Kim and myself," Chel inquired

"Sure, Karen responded. "Here take mine, I'll get another," she said as she handed one glass to Kim and the other to Karen.

Kim sat down in a chair and Karen took a position on a loveseat. Michelle surprised Karen when she took up a position next to her on the couch. Karen talked a little about the bar and stated she was actually headed in when she thought she might stop by just for a minute. In the back of Michelle's mind, she recalled that Kim had encouraged the redhead to stop by this week -- a favor for doing Lisa's bidding and spiking her drink which led to this whole affair.

Kim informed the girls that she need to check the pasta and disappeared in the kitchen leaving both girls alone. Michelle could sense the waitress was still uncomfortable, likely feeling guilt over the drink.

"Michelle," the redhead began, "About the other night."

"Its okay," Michelle interrupted.

"No, I feel I need to say something. I would have never done that but Lisa..." she started back.

"Karen, I know. Really, I'm okay with it. Actually more than okay. Don't get me wrong. I'm not encouraging you to spike anybody else's drink mind you but if you hadn't done what you did, well, I wouldn't be here now and I never thought I would say this but, the last few days have changed my life," Michelle said putting the girl at ease.

Kim who had stepped back into the room, listening to Michelle, cut in, "Show her Chel. Show her how you feel."

Michelle looked into the girls eyes and leaned in, her soft lips resting on Karen's until her own tongue pushed through the redhead's lips. Her hand slid behind Karen's head as she took the glass from her hand and set it on the table. Michelle then took her right hand and gently, subtly touched the redhead's breast through her shirt. Getting no resistance she started unbuttoning her blouse, tugging at it as she pulled the shirt free of the skirt.

The shirt open now, Michelle's hands rubbed her side, the breast through her bra causing moans to emit from Karen's mouth that was still covered by Michelle's lips who sucked on her tongue and probed more forcefully with hers.

Michelle reached around and unclasped the bra, pushing both it and the shirt off Karen's frame leaving her shirtless as she continued to massage her breasts and now gently rolling a nipple between her fingers and thumb.

In the three days she had been with Lisa and Susan, she had always played the submissive role. It was always one of the other women who had made all the moves. Actually, that had been the case all her life. She had never been aggressive with any lover, but here she was seducing another woman. And she liked it! She liked taking control.

Her right hand slid under Karen's skirt as she continued to play with Karen's nipple with her left. Kim in the meantime sat back in the chair, hiking her legs up and digging the heels of her feet into the cushion. Spreading her legs she began to play with her own little button as she watched the lesbian scene unfold. She liked that Michelle was taking on the role of a "Top". She only wished Susan and Lisa were here to see it.

Michelle slipped off the couch onto her knees on the floor as she reached under Karen's skirt and hiked down the panties and bunching the skirt up to her waist. Michelle then buried her face between the girl's legs causing Karen to sound off. "Holy shit, Gawwwwwd," she moaned. "Damn your tongue feels so fucking good. Oh shit, eat me, lick my pussy. Right there. Oh fuck, right there. That's so fucking good," Karen groaned.

Michelle liked that she could make Karen feel like that. She backed away just a second to push two, then three fingers in her leaking twat as she returned to licking her clit, sucking, drawing the little button into her hungry mouth.

Karen was gushing juices and Michelle tried to keep pace licking them up. Michelle worked her over for several minutes until Karen begged to let her eat her as well.

Michelle slipped her shirt over her head freeing her massive breasts which drew wide eyed appreciation from Karen. Standing up she slid off her shorts and kicked them across the room as she grabbed the waitress's hands and pulled her down in a sixty-nine.

The two girls went at each other's slits with abandon as Karen buried her tongue in Michelle's hot pussy. Kim in the meantime was starting to cum just watching and playing with herself as Michelle continued the oral onslaught. She spied the pink little butthole that moved up and down and easily slid up just enough to probe Karen's tart little asshole with her tongue.

Karen moaned loudly, pausing just a few seconds as she relished the feeling that shot through her body.

"Fuck, are you sure you weren't already a lesbian?" Karen groaned as the brunette ate her ass like an expert. "Nobody's made me feel like this in a long time. Fuck you're good," Karen said as she went back to licking Chel's tasty box.

Michelle began to feel Karen's legs shake as the wave of orgasm began to take it toll. Karen licked harder and faster, pushing her tongue as far into Michelle as she could as Michelle too began to shake. Both girls were thrashing now on the carpet, holding tight to each other with their faces buried between each other's legs.

Finally, all three were silenced as Karen slumped over and turned around to lay on top of Michelle's tired body. Their lips came together in a long and lingering kiss.

"I've been with a fair amount of girls before but you lick pussy like nobody's business girl," Karen said as she kissed Michelle over and over again on her face, licking up her own juices in the process.

In just a few minutes Karen was saying her goodbyes and hurrying off to the wine bar. She was already late but she didn't care. That had been the best sex in some time.

"Look, we have supper to make. I'll get on the lasagna if you cut up the veggies for the salad," said Kim Both girls headed back in the kitchen, not taking time to redress. When Kim playfully slapped Michelle on the ass, the young teacher shot back, "Only do that if you're serious." They stared at each other for a second before Michelle placed a kiss on Kim's lips.

Michelle had crossed one more bridge. She was no longer just a submissive little slut to her mistresses. She was a little seductress now. She knew she could capture as well as submit and she liked to do both and soon she'd learn just how well she could do it.