Hot Fusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over to her and whispered in return, "I'm glad. I enjoyed writing that one."

Alyona whispered back, "Do you like to masturbate?"

I leaned over to her, putting my lips very close to her ear. "Yes, I do," I whispered. "How about you, Alyona? Do you like to masturbate?"

She leaned back to me, pushing her breasts against me again. "Yes, I do, very much."

It was my turn. I asked, "How many times a day?"

She smiled wickedly and leaned in further this time, her mouth almost on my ear. "Sometimes... three times. Sometimes more."

I was starting to get pretty excited. I leaned to her and whispered, "Is your pussy wet right now?"

Her turn. She whispered, "Don't say 'pussy'."

I looked at her quizzically. She leaned in again to say, "Don't say 'pussy'. Say 'cunt'." Then she grinned, most charmingly.

I grinned back, and leaned over again to whisper, "Is your cunt wet right now?"

With her mouth right on my ear, she murmured, "Yes. Very, very wet." She looked around to see whether anyone was watching us, and then placed her hand seductively on my thigh. "May I touch your cock?"

Gently but firmly, I removed her hand. "Not yet," I whispered. She looked disappointed, but complied.

I took inventory of our food and beverages, and it looked like we had finished them. In a regular voice, I said, "It looks like it's time to go." She nodded; we settled our bill and walked out into the heat of the afternoon, which was hitting record levels that day, with very high humidity as well.

Neither of us spoke as we made our way through the hot, thick atmosphere. Alyona headed for her own hotel, and that was fine with me. As we entered the lobby, the cool blast of the air conditioner felt like salvation. We took the elevator up to the third floor, and walked purposefully through the quiet hallways to her room.

Alyona unlocked the door. I followed her in, and closed the door behind us. I stood before Alyona, and the two of us gazed at each other for just a moment, our smiles tense with anticipation. Then I said, "Alyona, I want you to strip for me."

She blushed deeply, but did not demur. Instead, she said "I think I might need to drink some courage," and went to a small refrigerator, from which she extracted a bottle of vodka. She poured us each a glass; we clinked our glasses, and each put away the vodka in a single gulp. Then I pulled up a chair, facing the bed, and looked at Alyona expectantly.

"So you want me to strip," she said. I nodded. She took a deep breath and said, "All right." Facing me, she unbuttoned her lacy navy blue blouse, and draped it over the coffee table. She was now wearing a crimson brassiere, a creme-colored skirt, and sandals. She looked at me and smiled, a little nervously, but with increasing boldness as the vodka worked its magic. Then she ran her hands over her brassiere-covered breasts, squeezing them a little. They were large and womanly -- the brassiere was being pushed to its limits.

I could see that she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling visibly. She gave her breasts another squeeze, then reached behind her back to unhook the brassiere. She slowly let the shoulder straps slide down and cast her brassiere aside, as her big breasts spilled out. I tried unsuccessfully to suppress a moan when I saw them. They were ample, with thick, insistent pink nipples, standing up, demanding attention.

Alyona held her breasts in her hands, offering them to me, before using her thumbs to rub back and forth across her nipples. Damn, it was hot. I wanted to come and assist her, but I resisted the temptation. I caught her eye, and we both smiled, with a glazed look of arousal. Her nipples were very erect now. She paused for a second, and said, "Maybe just a little more vodka."

This time I did the honors, pouring us each another half a glass, which we quickly downed. "OK," said Alyona, "I think I'm ready now." She reached down and undid the buckles on her sandals, then kicked them off. Her toenails were painted cobalt blue -- very striking. She stood before me again, and slowly slid down the zipper and the side of her skirt, allowing it to slide to the floor.

There she stood, in crimson lace panties that matched her bra. I could see that her thighs were slick with her juices. She blushed again, just a little, but then she grinned with her eyes locked on mine. Her right hand traveled down the front of her panties, and she stroked her cunt sensually through the fabric, causing my the blood to rush to my cock. "Can you suck your nipples for me, Alyona?" I asked in a low, intimate tone. "I'd love to see that."

She nodded, and held one breast up to her mouth, and then the other, sucking wantonly. My cock was straining against my pants, screaming to be released, but I forced myself to wait. I watched the stain of wetness spread on the crotch of her panties, and I involuntarily licked my lips.

Finally Alyona gave me a significant look and began to slide her panties down. I gasped when I first saw her cunt, which was shaved, swollen and tremendously wet. Then she stood before me, naked, her eyes riveted on mine. "Please lie down, Alyona," I requested. She stepped back to the bed and did as I asked, her head on a pillow and her feet toward me. "Spread your legs for me." Again, she fulfilled my request. "A little wider, please." She spread them more.

Her cunt looked so inviting. Her lips were plump, glistening and slightly parted. Her clit was distended. I wanted so badly to pounce on the bed and devour it. But again, I resisted the temptation. "Alyona, you said you like to masturbate."

She replied hoarsely, "Yes, I do."

"Please show me."

The fingers of her right hand snaked down and began to explore around and between her cunt lips. I was squirming helplessly in my chair. I felt like my hard cock might tear its way right through the fabric of my slacks. But I tried to conceal how aroused I was, and concentrated on giving Alyona my rapt attention. "Do you like me watching you?" I asked.

"Yes, " she croaked, and shoved two fingers inside herself, up to the second knuckle. Breathlessly, she asked, "Do you like to watch me, Andre?"

"I love it," I replied.

Now her left hand arrived on the scene and began to tease her clit, as the two fingers of her right hand slowly pumped in and out of her cunt. "Put three fingers in," I demanded, and she added a third finger, moaning as it stretched her. Her hips were rising and falling now as she shoved her cunt up to meet her busy fingers. I gazed in desperate longing as those fingers, shiny with her viscous cunt juices, traveled in and out of her oozing cauldron. This was getting to be just unbelievably hot.

I called out to her, my voice breaking, "Alyona?"

"Yessss," she replied.

"Would you like to see my hard cock?"

"Oh god yes," she said.

I managed to gasp out, "I'll show it to you if you cum for me."

Alyona moaned again, and began to increase the intensity of her activity. "I will," she wailed softly.

Her hips were moving relentlessly now, in sync with her fingers. She began to moan in rhythm with her bucking hips, until the moan became continuous and she cried out, "I'm going to cum soon... I'm cumming!"

I watched in lustful fascination as her body convulsed in pleasure. At this point I tore off my shoes, shirt and pants, and straddled her on the bed. My rigid cock bounced against her belly. "Let me taste it," Alyona gasped.

How could I refuse? But first I rubbed the head of my cock against her nipples, watching her face, which was a brazen mask of arousal. Then I moved up her body, far enough to offer it to her mouth. She greedily seized it with her lips and took as much of it into her mouth as the angle would permit. The feeling was wonderful. Then she stopped.

"Andre, I have a request for you now," she said in a low, urgent tone.

"Anything you like," I replied, breathlessly.

She wriggled out from under me. "I want to sweat with you," she said. She hurried over to turn off the air conditioner, and then opened the windows, after which she just looked at me and smiled wickedly. I felt coolness from the AC melt away, as it was replaced by an onslaught of the punishing, humid heat of the Taiwanese summer. Within a minute we were both bathed in sweat, and feeling the full brunt of the hundred-degree heat. "Perfect," said Alyona.

She walked toward me and we embraced, our sweat-soaked bodies rubbing against each other. We began to kiss, our wet tongues caressing, and the delicious slippery contact of our skin seemed like an extension of that wet kiss.

We continued to explore each other's mouths, aflame with desire, as Alyona's hands found my cock, and I reached down to caress her cunt. What a divine feeling! Her cunt was so slick with her juices, so smooth and alive against my fingers. I was mesmerized by the tactile sensation; my fingers had fallen utterly in love with her cunt.

But then I lost contact with it as she slid to her knees and seized my cock in her mouth. The pleasure was out of this world. This time the angle permitted her to take every inch of me into her throat, which she did with genuine hunger, her tongue swirling around and around my shaft. She began to slowly and exquisitely fuck me with her mouth.

I was moaning loudly now, each time she swallowed me to the hilt. At a certain point I had to gasp out her name: "Alyona!" She refused to release my cock from her mouth to respond, and continued to suck me passionately. "Alyona, I need your cunt in my mouth!" This time she made a little whimpering sound, and quickly moved to the bed, laying on her side. I joined her, aligned the other way in the 69 position, and we fiercely embraced, devouring each other.

The intense heat seemed to amplify my senses. Alyona's sweet, buttery cunt tasted so strong, smelled so strong, I felt completely in its thrall, I wanted to worship it forever. I could feel her sucking my cock with complete abandon as I plunged my tongue inside her, then sucked her clit adoringly. We clasped each other tightly, our slick bodies writhing together as we fucked each others' faces. We were almost suffocating in the heat as we passionately sucked each other. I couldn't get enough of it. I knew that soon I would cum in her mouth, when suddenly she broke free from our embrace.

She motioned for me to lie on my back, and then straddled me and slowly, tantalizingly impaled herself upon my cock. She leaned forward to embrace me, rubbing her slippery breasts all over my chest as she did so. It was heavenly. I was already close to orgasm; I could feel her cunt contracting around my cock as we fucked, squeezing me, inciting me. I held her tightly as she lay on top of me, and we alternated between kissing and murmuring to each other as our hips danced in an inexorable rhythm.

I gasped to her that I was going to cum, very, very soon, and she gave me her breathless promise that she would cum with me. We began to fuck faster, harder, I plunged my cock repeatedly as deep as it could go within her core, and suddenly I felt myself pass beyond the point of no return, I cried out her name, then we were both cumming, loudly.

Our orgasms lasted several seconds. After pausing for a brief moment, Alyona gave a little cry, rose from our embrace, and quickly moved up my body to place her cunt squarely on my mouth. It was overwhelming. Her cunt was so swollen from our fucking and her orgasm. Our combined juices were spilling out into my mouth, as I drank them greedily. She squirmed on my face as I ate her cunt again, relishing the weight of her bearing down on me, her powerful taste and smell, the oppressive heat in the room, the flood of juices; it was sensory overload, I could hardly breathe, and I loved it.

She quickly reached another orgasm, grinding her cunt all over my eager mouth, at which point she climbed off me and bent down to kiss me, lapping up our fluids which were now coating my face. She whispered to me, "I have always wanted to do this. All of it."

For some minutes we lay together in silence, holding each other close. I savored the feeling of contact, her breasts against my chest, our faces touching, our arms and legs entwined, every inch of us bathed in sweat. And the feeling was arousing me again -- Alyona felt my cock stiffening, and then her hands were on it, exploring it with a touch that was both gentle and compelling. "Alyona," I whispered, "I want to cum in your mouth."

I saw her eyes flash with excitement. "Yes!" she answered.

We moved back into the 69 position. The heat and our desire had put us into a sort of trance; we began to suck each other with single-minded, insatiable intensity. All five of my senses were saturated with pleasure. Our bodies and the bedsheets were completely soaked. The suffocating heat was almost too much to bear, but somehow the raw, compelling taste and texture of Alyona's gorgeous cunt made it tremendously arousing.

She came first, several times, and her steaming cunt seemed to become more delicious with each successive climax. Her demanding mouth was bringing me closer and closer until I wailed her name again and spurted over and over into her mouth. Her moans as she swallowed my seed were thrilling, and I felt her hands still holding on tightly to my ass as she pressed herself against me.

We continued to lie there for some time, our faces nestled blissfully in each other's crotches. I felt tremendously fulfilled, and I was still in a sensual paradise, with my new lover's wet and gaping cunt only inches from my mouth and nose. I moved in to give it a lingering kiss, and I heard Alyona's sigh of approval coming from the neighborhood of my spent cock. Then I lay quietly again, happy with her taste in my mouth.

After a few minutes more, Alyona stirred and said, "I'm so sorry, Andre, but I must get ready for the evening session." She got up, closed the windows, and re-started the air conditioner, and then moved around the room, gathering up her clothing. Within a few minutes the room was once again at a comfortable temperature. But oddly, I found that I missed the fierce heat, and all the sensual delights that went with it.

Alyona and I took a quick shower together, fondling each other affectionately, but with the knowledge that we were now on a time schedule. We dressed, and parted.

I saw her again at the conclusion of the evening panel. She was in the company of a number of the conference organizers, who were clearly preparing to fête her. She caught my eye from across the room, and her 100-watt smile spoke volumes.

The next day was Saturday. The heat wave had broken, and the weather was relatively pleasant. I missed the heat.

There was to be a brief morning session, after which the conference would conclude. I had gathered enough interviews and other material to whip up a respectable article, so my work was complete for the time being. I was searching for Alyona. I found her just as the session ended. She walked up to me with a conspiratorial smile and put her finger to her lips, instructing me to be silent. Then she motioned for me to follow her back into the restricted "Staff Only" section of the conference building.

We entered a room that looked like an office and she closed the door behind us. In an instant we were embracing and kissing, our tongues dancing with each other's slowly and provocatively. Alyona rubbed her body against mine, making me feverish with lust. Then she leaned to whisper in my ear, "Not too loud -- that door doesn't lock," at which point she fell to her knees and and began frantically undoing my belt and pants.

She no sooner got my pants to my knees than she swallowed my hard cock deep into her throat. I struggled to stifle my cry of pleasure, and my hips began to rock back and forth, as I thrust my cock over and over into her hungry mouth. Suddenly I pulled her to her feet and exchanged places with her, kneeling before her, pushing up her skirt and yanking her panties down. She seized me by the hair and pulled me close, as she wrapped one leg around my shoulders and began to rub her cunt against my face.

I will never forget how good she tasted, or how fabulously wet she was. There was something exquisite in the way it felt to have her clit in mouth, to suck it and tease it with my tongue. She let me eat her until she once again demanded to change places and knelt before me, swallowing my cock and sucking it like a woman possessed. Then I demanded another turn, pushing my tongue way up inside her, and then following it with three of my fingers. I rubbed her g-spot urgently, while desperately sucking her clit.

I heard her say to me, sotto voce, "We haven't got much time -- the cleaning crew will be in here soon." Then she turned and placed her hands on a counter-top, looking back at me lustfully. I can take a hint. I positioned myself behind her, and began to tease her clit and vulva with the head of my cock. She quaked in pleasure, but then said in a stage whisper, "Hurry, Andre!"

I seized her hips and slowly, purposefully rammed my fat, rigid cock into her waiting cunt. "Oh god," she said, a little too loudly. Then we began to fuck, slow and hard. Her ass was trembling as I moved in and out of her. I could feel her squeezing me powerfully each time I shoved my cock inside her, all the way to her cervix. We began to whisper each other's names, and then I felt her begin so shove her cunt back to meet my thrusts with growing urgency. I lost all self-control -- I began to slam into her, and suddenly we were both cumming, with no effort to be quiet. I'm sure they heard us in the lobby.

Alyona arched her back and her muscles locked in place for an instant -- then she relaxed, and emitted a deep groan of satisfaction. She turned to face me, plunging her fingers into that glorious place where my cock had just been, and brought them out slimy with our juices. She closed her eyes as she put them in her mouth, savoring the tastes, and then she dipped them into her cunt again to offer a taste to me, which I gratefully accepted. Then she said, "We had better get dressed."

We rushed to get back into our clothes, spurred on by the occasional sounds of footsteps and voices in the hall outside, Alyona brought out her notebook, tore out a page, and wrote down her email address for me. "This is a special address," she said. "I use it for submitting erotica." Significantly, she added, "You may write anything you like to me there."

I smiled affectionately at her, wrote an email address in her book, and kissed her, long and slow. That was five years ago today. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

*

This story is a contest entry. If you enjoyed it, I hope you will consider giving it a nice high vote. Thanks for reading -- AH

12