Hot Gina

Story Info
Gina watches a young couple fuck from her window.
2k words
4.25
26.6k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina stood and looked out a large window at the ocean below her home. She'd just returned from her run and taken a nice long hot shower. Water dripped off her perfect 34D breasts which swayed under her red silk robe that stopped halfway down her smooth and shapely thighs. She had no need to work because her husband made plenty of money working as a successful business investor. This allowed Gina to devote herself to staying in shape. The hours Gina spent in the gym and running sculpted the perfect Mediterranean body she inherited from her Italian grandmother. The roof deck of her stately home by the beach supplied enough privacy to sun bathe nude and tan her flawless olive skin to perfection.

The black haired beauty was looking out her bedroom window when she saw a good looking young couple take up a spot on the boulders of the breakwater below her home. The secluded spot allowed privacy from all angles of view but Gina's. As she watched, the young couple began to kiss. It started out innocently but grew more intense as the girl caressed what looked to be a very large bulge in the boy's shorts. The gorgeous woman should have looked away and given them their privacy; but she didn't.

Gina had not had sex in weeks. Her husband's little penis did not satisfy her and bring on the orgasms she craved. She was in her early thirties and wanted to have children. The couple had recently begun going to a fertility clinic to try to find out why she had not become pregnant. Gina wanted to have a large family like her sisters. They were jealous of her husband's wealth and success, and she was jealous of their children.

As Gina watched the couple kiss she felt her pussy getting wet. She reached in her robe and caressed her rapidly growing nipples. She had never gotten so excited so fast. When the blond girl below suddenly reached in the boy's shorts and pulled out the largest cock she had ever seen she pinched and twisted her nipple hard and her pussy tingled with its first orgasm. Gina was caught by surprise by how the naughty private show turned her on and how fast she came just by twisting her nipples. She felt creamy cum leak out of her swollen and soaked pussy lips and run down her inner thigh.

She hated to take her eyes off them but she wanted to record this for later viewing, so she grabbed her bird watching telescope with a digital recorder and aimed it at the co-eds. She was able to zoom in and hit the record button in spite of the waves of pleasure still spreading out from her cunt. She had an even better view now and it felt so dirty to be watching them. It was almost as if she was on the rocks with them. Now that it was recording she could concentrate on her own needs again.

She ran her hand inside her robe and down across her flat stomach. When she got between her legs Gina slid one finger across her oily clit. She slipped the finger between her lips and wet it before pulling it out. She put her finger, wet with her own creamy fluids, up to her mouth and licked off the juices before slipping her fingers between her full succulent lips and sucking her cream off. Then she returned her hand to her big heavy tits and cupped and squeezed her breasts. She lifted them up so she could lick her long nipples. Then she again ran her hand down under the robe, over the thin landing strip of her pussy hair, and slapped and played with her clit, swelling it even more.

Looking through the lens she got a great view of the action below. The girl pulled the boy's shorts down for better access as he lifted his hips off the rock. Gina gasped and sucked in her breath as his cock sprang out completely. Her first view had given her an instant orgasm. Now she could see the big dick in all its glory. She felt jealous as the girl grasped the cock and tried to wrap her hand around it. Gina had never had a cock like that in her hand. Why did this girl have all the luck?

The blond co-ed started giving the boy a hand job, right there on the rocks below her. Gina tore her robe open and put her hand roughly between her legs. She stuffed her tight pussy with two fingers and thrust them in and out to the rhythm of the hand job the boy was enjoying below her. All too soon she saw his cum leap from his cock to the beach below. There was so much of it! Gina had trouble standing still as her body shook once again in a second violent orgasm. Her pussy walls spasmed and squeezed her fingers.

She felt so naughty spying on the couple enjoying themselves on the rocks below. It was a private moment that she was not supposed to share. She'd done this before in college but never told anyone. She often fingered herself to sleep while she thought of the night she watched her roommate fuck in the next bed in her dorm room.

Gina remembered her roommate's boyfriend drilling her friend's pussy across the small space while he looked in Gina's eyes. She was the one he really wanted, but she could not do that to a friend. It was her last chance to ever try a big cock. This time she would have a video to remind her of what she watched. Her heartbeat slowed as she came down from her second orgasm.

Gina stood in disbelief as the girl swung a leg over the boy and began to try to stuff his massive cock inside. Her husband was only good for one cum and needed hours to recuperate. The young man below her on the rock was still hard as steel.

Gina shrugged out of her robe and it slid down her perfect body and over her full hips. The robe pooled below her shapely calves. She kicked the robe away and once again looked through the lens of the telescope.

Gina alternated between pulling her nipple and cupping her heavy tit in her hand. Her other hand now stuffed three fingers in her tight pussy. She watched the blond girl as she rode up and down on the head and shaft of the big cock below. She wondered how the girl felt. She marveled at what it must feel like to have a big dick like that filling you up.

Gina moaned as she saw the girl get off the boy's cock and put the head of it in her mouth. Her body jerked and she came again as she saw the boy lift his ass off the rock as he spewed his load into her mouth and all over her face. Gina pumped her beautiful hips and ass forward as she felt the third explosion that day shake her body. She almost fisted herself as she tried to stuff more of her fingers and hand in her pussy.

Gina watched sadly as the couple got dressed and made their way down off the rock. How she wanted to invite them up into her bedroom and join them! Even though she had cum more times in the last fifteen minutes than in the last six months she was hungry for more.

The horny housewife went over to a drawer in her walk in closet and pulled out a package she had ordered. One night a month ago she had too much wine and a few days later the big dildo arrived. She was embarrassed as the truck driver handed her the package with a knowing look. It made her feel dirty but she didn't send it back. Now she intended to use it for the first time. If only her husband knew what she was doing right now! What he couldn't give her.

The big dildo was ten inches long and thick, maybe as big as the cock she had just watched. Below the big molded latex balls was a suction cup she stuck to her hardwood floor. She went to her dresser and took out a bottle of lube that she had also ordered. She squirted some on the dildo and began to mimic the hand job she had just watched. Once the cock was lubed and ready she couldn't help herself.

Gina stood up and positioned the head of the dildo at her wet pussy. She slid the head back and forth and felt her pussy lips part. A moment later she sunk down and her hungry and needy snatch began to swallow the long latex cock. A long deep moan escaped as it sunk in deeper and deeper. Why hadn't she torn open the package the moment the leering delivery driver had made her sign for it?

Gina had about half the dildo in her pussy and she felt more satisfied than her husband had ever made her feel. The horny cougar still had half of it to go. She reached up with both hands and cupped and lifted her breasts, she released them and felt them slide down through her fingers as she grasped and pulled her nipples.

Her nipples grew to about an inch long or more in the center of the big brown saucers that surrounded them. The beauty once again raised her breasts to her full lips as she pulled and teased her nipples lightly with her tongue. She moaned as she felt her big rubbery nipples tingle.

Her pussy began to squeeze and relax as it eased even more of the dildo into its depths. Gina alternated between squeezing and relaxing her pussy muscles. She kept this up for ten minutes as she felt pleasure that had been denied her for far too long. She needed to get more toys like this one to keep her busy. She loved her husband and would never think of cheating on him, but she had needs.

She was a full grown woman and she knew she could have taken that boy's big cock. Even though her pussy was so tight from being poked by a little dick she would have found a way. She moaned and squealed as she imagined it was him she was riding and not the dildo. She replayed the scene in her mind as she bounced and ground down on the big fake cock and loosened up and spread her pussy. She even imagined the young girl sucking on her nipples and fingering her clit as she rode her boyfriend's cock.

Gina sank down with one final push and felt the dildo bottom out. She gasped and leaned forward and stopped herself with her hands on the floor as she shuddered through the final most intense orgasm of the afternoon. She groaned loudly as she became overwhelmed with pleasure. Her hips made little circular movements and ground down more on the toy. The gorgeous trophy wife did not want to let go of this moment of satisfaction.

She slowly eased off the dildo and lightly fingered herself as her orgasm subsided into mini contractions. Pussy juice flooded out of her snatch as the head of the dildo popped out of her. Her juices pooled on the floor between her beautiful legs.

She felt fulfilled but not completely satisfied. A dildo was great, but no substitute for a living twitching cock. She wanted cum, cum that would make her belly full with a baby. She wanted a cock that would erupt like the boy's on the beach did. She continued to roll back and forth and caress her gorgeous body as her orgasm subsided. She licked her own cum off the dildo and inhaled her musky odor from the latex.

She needed to live while she was still young. She needed huge cock.