Hot, Hungry & Topless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other table, Babydoll and her black friend were still going at it. I watched the two lovers while my own dick was being lovingly and skillfully licked, sucked, and caressed. The black stud's grunts were getting more frequent, and Babydoll was whimpering in high-pitched cries. "I can feel you soooo deep inside me. I love it. You're gonna make me cum. Ohhhhhh!"

"Yeah, do it!" her man said eagerly. "Cum for me, baby. Come on, babydoll!" His voice was getting louder. Would you two shut the fuck up before we all get busted, I thought to myself. I watched him pound his pelvis against her mound again and again. "Aww yeah, I can feel you, girl. You're gonna do it. You go, you get there — "

She squealed and grabbed the table tightly. Her body shuddered visibly as she orgasmed. "Don't stop don't stop don't stop..." she desperately chanted through gritted teeth. He kept pumping his dick in and out of her feverishly.

"Oh no, I won't. I'm right behind you, baby," he said.

Just then, my eye caught a wide swath of mirrored glass high on the wall behind them. Oh shit! I'd forgotten all bout the one-way mirror between the banquet room and Mr. Aravni's office. He was short enough that he'd have to deliberately stand on his tiptoes to look through it. On a normal day he'd never bother to do that, but with these three in here it seemed pretty likely. Just then, the topless chick pulled my shaft from her mouth and ran her tongue down the sensitive underside of my cock. Fuck it, I thought; this job isn't all that special. If I get canned, this is worth it. I surrendered to the moment.

The other girl must have orgasmed a second time, because she suddenly cried out in ecstasy, even louder this time. I was torn between watching the live interracial porn show in front of me and wanting to watch and savor the beautiful, topless girl going down on me. I compromised by reaching down to caress one tanned, bare breast while I watched the black stud and the other girl fuck. I glanced again at the mirror and thought I might have seen a slight shadow move behind the reflective glass.

"Oh yeah, I'm there," the guy said. "Where do you want it?"

"Don't pull out," she said with desperation. "Inside me — I need to feel it inside me."

He slammed his cock into her as far as he could and held it there. A second later he flinched with a grunted "UUUGGHH!" I imagined the pleasure they were both feeling with his cum erupting deep inside her. The tanned, topless chick was really going down on me now, vigorously mouth-fucking me while yanking the base of my shaft with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. It was too much. I felt semen surge up within my shaft. In one spasm after another, I shot my load into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed several times while I came.

"Wow..." was all I could mutter.

She pulled her lips off my glistening cock and licked her lips. "You seemed to need that," she said. "Enjoy it?"

"Fuckin' ay. You're fantastic."

"I've never had any complaints." She went back to licking the cum and saliva off my shaft.

I heard Janice shout, "Hey, get out here!" The door flew open. "You've got cust — " Janice froze when she saw what was going on. She stood there for probably a full two seconds, then silently did an about-face and headed back up front. The four of us all broke out in laughter. I should have been freaked out, but I really didn't care.

"Uh oh. Do you think we should get out of here?" Babydoll asked, wrinkling her nose as she spoke.

"Yeah, probably,' the guy replied.

Babydoll picked up her thong off the floor. I pulled up my underwear, put my pants back on, and buckled my belt.

"Wait, what about our lunch?" the topless girl asked, still seated in front of their untouched food.

"Take it with you," the guy said as he pulled up his shorts and took the burger from his plate. He looked at me. "Do we—"

"You don't owe a thing, man." I replied. "I'll take care of it. Take it and go."

The topless chick grabbed half of her BLT, ate a couple of waffle fries, and headed to the door.

I followed the trio out through the front of the restaurant. As they walked casually to the exit, several patrons who had arrived after they'd disappeared into the back room gasped and murmured with fresh shock at seeing two topless women strolling through the diner. If they only knew what had just happened back there, I thought. I could tell Janice was glaring at me, but I carefully avoided eye contact. Once out in the parking lot, Babydoll got into the guy's yellow Camaro as he started it up. I followed the topless chick over to an older Japanese sports coupe with faded paint.

"I'd like to see you again," I said.

She smiled. "I live over an hour an a half away. I am sure there are plenty of girls closer nearby who will show you their tits and suck your cock."

"Yeah, but I really— " I began to protest.

"Like me? Face it, you don't even know me."

Babydoll hopped out of the Camaro and ran back toward the door. "I almost forgot my top!" she yelled.

"Ah, what the hell," the topless chick said. "You've got a pretty nice cock." She grabbed my wrist, turned my hand palm-up, and then pulled a pen from my shirt pocket. I held my hand steady as she wrote her phone number on my hand. "I'm free next weekend. Maybe we can go someplace where I can show my coochie, too." She got in her car, started the engine, and rolled the windows down.

"Wait," I said, "Aren't you going to tell me your name?"

"Nope, not yet. You'll have to fuck it out of me." She took a bite of her sandwich, put the car into gear, and roared out of the parking lot.

I headed back toward the diner. Inside, I could see Babydoll retrieve her halter top from the booth seat where she'd left it. She made no effort to put it back on, but simply headed to the exit again, still topless. Our paths crossed just outside the front door. She was holding her top one hand; she reached out with the other to hand me something. I took it — her cotton thong panty. "A little something to remember us by." She pulled the front of her skirt up just long enough to give me another quick peek at her shaved pussy, then resumed her walk to the car. Along the way she raised her arms over her head and spun around, giving all the patrons inside the diner one last, clear look at her bare breasts.

Back inside, Mr. Aravni was waiting for me. I couldn't quite read his expression.

"You saw?" I asked sheepishly.

"Yes, I saw everything," Mr. Aravni said in a low tone. "Your behavior was a gross violation of workplace ethics. I should clearly fire you. But—" He sighed. "It is very, very tough to find good, reliable help around here."

"You mean, I still have a job?"

A smirk spread across his face, even though I could tell he was trying to fight it. "Life is short, my boy. Very short indeed, and opportunities such as that one come around so very rarely." He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'd have been gravely disappointed if you hadn't taken advantage of it."

"Thank you, Mr. Aravni."

"Don't worry about Janice," he continued, "I'll smooth things over with her. And call me Deepak."

"Okay, Deepak. Thank you." I held out Babydoll's tiny panty. "She gave it to me as a memento."

"Memento?" he chortled, "I highly doubt you'll ever forget this day," Deepak said. "I'd think of it more as a well-earned tip."

I slid the tiny clump of fabric into my pants pocket, only to feel the $60 in cash I'd been handed by the elder couple earlier. I then pulled my hand back out and stared at the string of numbers written on my hand.

It had turned out to be a damn good shift after all.

12