Hot in Cabo

Story Info
Couple makes friends south of the border.
1.5k words
4.15
59.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers

Several years ago I was vacationing in Mexico with my then-fiancée. She's an American from North Carolina (I'm Canadian) and as far as I had experienced, was somewhat conservative. That image changed (for the better!) on our vacation.

We'd been in San Jose del Cabo for a few nights and, as I've often found, a hotel room makes one hornier. We were having sex three times a day or so, which was quite a lot for Patricia. But I wasn't complaining! Our lovemaking was enthusiastic and pretty uninhibited, although Patricia doesn't 'do' anal sex, everything else was fair game - at least as long as the curtains were drawn and we were securely in our room.

Our next door neighbours at the hotel were an obviously gay couple, Ron and Lorne, who seemed to be pretty decent fellows. We saw them around the beach several times and said hello.

On the Wednesday night after our arrival, Patricia & I drank some wine with dinner and then went for a walk on the beach, returning to the room after sunset. As it was beautifully warm outside, I opened the sliding door to the patio area and beckoned to her to come outside in her robe. Patricia hesitated at first, but I assured her it was alright. I had on shorts and a T-shirt and sat on a stool looking out at the ocean along the length of the building. As Patricia came beside me I grabbed her and spun her into a straddling position above my cock, which started to respond in the usual way. Despite Patricia's protests, I undid the sash of her robe and opened it to reveal her breasts, which I started to kiss.

"What if some one sees?" she hissed in my ear, but I said there was no one around and it was likely too dark to see anything anyway. With that I continued to kiss and suck on her breasts, the nipples stiffening to hard points. I slid the robe down her torso. Patricia pulled my shirt off, and I slid my hands down across her hips and flung her robe to the sand. She was naked astride me and I was loving it!

My cock was now at full mast and straining to get free. "Does big boy want out?" Patricia cooed in my ear, obviously now into the spirit of things. "Oh yeah, honey, I want you suck my cock till I'm ready to burst."

With that she slid down to her knees and and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. My eight-incher bobbed in the air, free at last, but only for a moment, as Patricia soon engulfed it with her mouth. She is a talented cocksucker! The slurping sounds were delightful, as was the sensation. I closed my eyes and lolled my head back for a few moments, then for some reason I opened them again and looked at the darkened patio of our neighbours.

There was a slight movement there and as I looked closer, I could see both Ron and Lorne taking in the show! Not only that, they seemed to be moving their hands up and down! Holy cow! I thought, they're jerking off watching me get blown. This was too much. I looked down at Patricia's brunette hair bobbing up and down the length of my cock and then over at our neighbours, who seemed now to be totally into it.

I'd never done it in front of anyone else but I'd always wanted to - but I wasn't sure how Patricia would react. My reaction was building and I wanted to fuck her in front of our voyeur neighbours. I pulled Patricia up and bent her over the table and slid my boner into her warm and slippery snatch.

"Oh honey, fuck me. Do me good." she whispered, still unaware of the audience. I looked over my right shoulder and could now clearly see Ron and Lorne jacking off vigourously. I leaned over Patricia's ear and said "Wouldn't it be great to have an audience appreciate our show?" "Oh yeah ,babe, I'm so hot right now I wouldn't care at all."

Taking that as permission, I waved to our neighbours to come closer. They happily obliged me, cocks sticking out straight in the warm night air. Patricia was moaning softly as they approached from the side. She noticed the movement and jerked her head around, wide-eyed. There she was, with my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and two more cocks to play with! Patricia slid a hand around each one and started to jerk them off. Ron was first to let go and shot a stream of semen onto Patricia's shoulder and arm, then Lorne let loose a spurt right into her face. This was too much for me and I shot a HUGE (and I mean it!) load of sperm into Patricia's very hot cunt. Sated momentarily we all lay back and took in the scene.

I asked our neighbours to join us in our room for some more partying and they were super ready to join us. Patricia and I moved onto the bed and I slid my still hard cock into her again for a nice slow fuck. Ron and Lorne joined us, moving into a 69 position and sucking each others' cocks. I'd never seen guys do it and it really made me stiff, I must say. Patricia looked at Ron taking Lorne's meat all the way down and really got horny. "Fuck me, honey. Fuck my cunt till your spunk runs out" she whispered, moving her hips beautifully in rhythm with me. "Shoot your sperm all over me, on my tits and in my mouth." I needed no further encouragement, and increased my thrusting.

The usual telltale tingling balls told me my cumshot was approaching, and just as it arrived I pulled my cock out of Patricia's pussy and shot a thick ribbon of semen all over her tits and face as she shouted "Oh baby, come all over me. Come on me!" . This pushed Lorne to his orgasm and he came forcefully in Ron's mouth. I could tell by the way Ron was bellowing his cheeks that he was having a hard time swallowing all Lorne's spunk. My ejaculation had diminished to a dribble and Patricia was slowly stroking my cock and milking the last few drops of semen out of it. The Ron blew his load into Lorne's mouth. It was a fantastic sight, I'm sure!

I needed a break after this, and I lay with my arms around Patricia, who had her legs wide open for our neighbours to see her well-fucked cunt. Both Ron and Lorne had gone limp after coming (as had I) but stroked themselves idly while checking out Patricia's cunt. Ron said he'd never fucked a woman in his life and wondered if he could give it a try.

Patricia looked at me, semen dribbling down her face, and I said, "Go for it! Take his cherry." She slid over on the bed and started to suck Ron's cock back to life and soon had him standing up straight and tall. With that she lay back beside me and pulled Ron on top of her. Patricia guided his cock into her wet cunt with ease and they settled into a slow steady fuck. My woman was fucking another guy right in front of me! And a virgin to boot. My cock responded mightily, and I started to stroke it in rhythm to their fucking. And, looking across the bed, Lorne was jacking off as well!

Ron certainly seemed to be enjoying his first vaginal intercourse, and he was starting to buck like a kid. "Oh, Patricia, I think I'm going to come soon!" he moaned. "Do you want it in your pussy or on your tits?"

"Come in my pussy with that big gay cock of yours" she commanded him. Then, looking at me she said, "Jack off on my face. You too, Lorne" Lorne moved over across from me and we stroked feverishly to make our cumshots at the same time. Ron stiffened up and yelled "Oh God!", shooting a wad of spunk into Patricia's pussy.

At that moment, the first drops of semen spurted out of my cock, missing Patricia's face and landing on Lorne's cock. This caused an immediate reaction as he shot another large load of semen directly onto Patricia's face. My next burst of semen went straight into her hair, and the next. Ron was pumping for all he was worth. "Oh Jesus it feels good!", he said, as Patricia exclaimed her own powerful orgasm, waves of muscle spasms shooting through her body.

We lay quietly for a few moments, and I looked at my fiancée, covered in semen and with it dripping from her pussy. I knew a new chapter in our lives had opened. Since our marriage, we've maintained a 'dynamic' sex life. We've done several threesomes (both ways), she's screwed the newspaper delivery boy ( a special Christmas bonus for him!) and the pool cleaner (as I filmed it), and we even managed to get her sister to join us in bed on two occasions. That may be the topic of my next letter.

Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers