Hot in the Tropics

Story Info
Long-term long-distant couple meets for an erotic weekend.
8.8k words
4.46
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers

It'd been eleven years since we'd last laid eyes on each other. Over seven hundred miles between us, both of us with kids, taking care of loved ones and work had kept us apart for so long; we just couldn't get our schedules to mesh to have more time together. But finally we both were going incommunicado for the weekend and tagging up at a tropical resort. Just him and me and professional, courteous, nonintrusive staff. Two switches, both adventurous, and the weekend was promising some serious heat that had nothing to do with being close to the Equator.

Being due to arrive first, I had gone ahead and checked in, unpacked my bags, and headed to the Tiki bar to wait to see Aaron. I was a little nervous, but just a little; we'd seen each other in vid chats at least weekly as time allowed, so we knew how much each had changed through the years. Being still early in the year, the afternoon air had just a hint of a nip to it, and I'd forsworn the sundress I'd brought for light beige jeans and a filmy silk top.

I'd just gotten to the bar and was making small talk with Kim, the bartender, when Aaron walked up. The years had been kind. Sure, he'd been through some stuff, and lush brown hair had given way to premature grey, but it was obvious in his face and his posture that he was in the perfect place for him. Spotting me, his smile grew even wider. I hopped down off the bar stool and ran to him, launching myself into his arms for the huge hug I knew he had waiting for me. He spun me around in arms guaranteed to make a woman feel safe and protected as my arms grabbed him around the neck and held on like they never wanted to let go.

"Oh god, Kat! It feels like forever!"

With a giggle I couldn't fight, I replied, "That's 'cause it has been!" Oh, it'd been ages since I'd felt so light and happy!

Sidling up to the bar, we put in our drink orders, Sambuca for him, Chardonnay for me. We sipped our drinks and talked about our trips to the resort. There wasn't much news here, as we'd been in pretty constant contact the whole journey as much as we could. Under the relative cover of the bar, Aaron slid his hand up the inside of my thigh, making me squirm. With a wicked glint in my eye, I dragged my fingernails up his thigh, a move that I knew drove him slightly mad. The twitch of movement behind the fly of his jeans was my reward.

We finished our drinks and I led him to our room. He had to move his car closer, so I arrived a couple of minutes before he did. This was perfect, as it allowed me the opportunity to welcome him to our little weekend love nest. When he tapped on the door, I opened it with a smile, taking his weekender to tuck into the closet next to mine and hanging his jacket above the luggage rack. As I began to turn around, he grabbed my hand and tugged me towards him: "Come here, you."

"I'm right here," I said up to him with a smile, stepping into his arms again. His lips came down to mine in a sweetly soft kiss that quickly became harder as all the pent-up passion we'd been repressing came flying to the surface, a fiery red dragon of lust anxious to consume us where we clung to each other. Tongues wrestled, teeth bumped. Biting, nipping, fighting for control as the kiss grew hotter and hotter. For eleven years we'd had only our own hands to touch our bodies while the other's voice painted hot, erotic images in our heads in full technicolor detail, and now that I had him, the air had left my lungs and I was lightheaded from nothing more than raw lust.

"Have you been a good girl for me, sweetheart?" Aaron asked.

"Oh baby, you know I'm always a good girl!"

"I don't know. It was pretty naughty of you to tease me like that at the bar," he admonished.

With a glint in my eye and a mock-remorseful glance down at the floor, I admitted, "Well, maybe I haven't always been a good girl, but you did have it coming!"

"And for that, you have something coming, too!" he said, his fingers deftly flicking the button on my jeans and pushing them down, dragging my panties with them. He ripped my shirt off over my head, leaving me in nothing but the white silk camisole that I'd been wearing under my top, my breasts swelling over the top of the neckline and dark nipples threatening to poke through the thin material. Sitting on the edge of one of the beds, he pulled me over his lap, my smooth white ass sticking up in the air.

"Gawd, what a beautiful ass, Kat!" Aaron said, his hands gliding over the twin white globes, one finger slipping down between the cheeks.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Kat had the most amazing ass I'd ever seen. Sure, she was no longer a spring chick, any more than I was, but she'd taken care of her body. That body was her first submissive, and firm muscle hid under lush curves, and this was one premium, lush butt. Still firm with just a little bit of jiggle, it was full and infinitely squeezable. Her cheeks nestled perfectly in my hands like they were made only for me to hold them.

My finger explored the cleft between the globes, teasing over her tight pucker and seeking the wet slit just below. Kat's ass wriggled, and a little moan escaped her lips. Gawd, she was so fucking hot, and it was everything I could do not to bend her over in front of me and start giving her the hard pounding we both craved. Leaving her dripping cunt, I brought my hand back to her ass, gently, lovingly rubbing it, caressing it. Before she realized what I was going to do, I raised my hand and brought it back down on her ass with a hard smack. Kat let out a gasp before she remembered herself and said, "Thank you." Two more smacks followed that one, with my lady thanking me for both. I gave her butt a gentle rub, soothing the sting, before delivering three smacks in quick succession to the other globe. No longer was her ass creamy white; now it was pink. Four more smacks to the first cheek made it bloom to a bright pink, and five smacks to its mate took it straight to red. I'd never seen anything sexier in my life!

Dipping a finger into her pussy told me all I needed to know about how much Kat had enjoyed her "punishment." She was dripping wet, and I could feel the moisture through my jeans. I rubbed her clit, making her writhe and moan across my lap. She'd have fallen off were it not for the grasp I had on the back of her neck, nearly scruffing her like her animal namesake. Thrusting two fingers into her juicy cunt, I impaled her there while bringing my other hand over her back to give her sweet ass another couple of smacks.

"Thank you, Aaron!" she cried out. "You're so good to me!" To show her how good I could be, I spread her juices around with my thumb, pulling them up to her pucker, before gently sliding my thumb inside. Gawd, it was so tight! I couldn't wait to get my cock in there, but this wasn't the time for that. Once more I smacked her luscious ass, just to feel her body tighten around my fingers. She was wild, bucking against my hand, and with a scream, she came hard, drenching my fingers with her juices, wriggling and working her hips against my hand. I stroked my love as she came down, feeling her aftershocks throughout her body, love welling up inside me. I knew what it took for her to allow me to do this, and I was humbled. With a touch of chagrin, I noticed the small bruise marring Kat's beautiful skin, and with a wry grin I thought, She'd see it as a badge of honor.

I was right. When I told her about the bruise and apologized, she just had to scamper to the bathroom to check it out in the mirror. Yep, there it was, a small purplish spot in the center of one now-pink ass cheek. I watched as she smiled at her reflection and returned to me with a smile. "Don't be sorry," she told me. "You've finally marked me, and I'm proud to bear your mark. Now, you seem to be wearing too many clothes."

"So are you," I rejoined, looking markedly at her top.

She pulled it over her head, standing before me completely nude, her large breasts high and full, dark rosy-brown nipples extending to me, begging to be sucked. Not one to resist such a blatant invitation, I drew one tip into my mouth, sucking it hard, bringing half of the fullness into my mouth. I did the same to the other, wanting to keep those tips ready for more of my attentions. Kat undressed me, and she smiled wickedly as she noticed how hard and thick my cock had grown. Only she could do this to me, and the little minx knew it. Kneeling in front of me, she... To say that she kissed and licked me is a gross understatement. She... well... She worshipped me. That's the only word for it. She looked up at me so lovingly, it took my breath away. With gentle yet firm strokes, she rubbed my feet and up my legs, her soft mouth following her hands. She kissed every inch of my legs on her journey up to my tumescent prick.

Precome had formed on the tip, and I thought I'd explode with all the restraint and finesse of a teenage boy if she didn't wrap her mouth around my cock soon. But Kat was not going to be rushed. She gave my smoothly shorn groin the same worshipful attention that she'd given my legs, kissing around the base of my shaft while those silky hands massaged my tight, swollen sack. Just as she had with my legs, she drew my balls into her mouth, tenderly sucking and kissing them, running her tongue over them the same way she had to mine while we kissed earlier.

Enough was enough! With a primitive growl I barely recognized as coming from my throat, I grabbed Kat's head and shoved my cock in her mouth, down her throat. She started to gag on it before getting herself under control and letting me fuck her beautiful mouth. Dear god, can she give head! This woman sucks cock like it's her only purpose in life. She grabbed my ass for leverage, her nails digging into the skin. Looking up at me from her position at my feet, she sucked her cheeks in as I tried to pull out, creating a hot, intense vacuum, like she was going to suck my come out of my balls. I almost lost it right then and there. Her mouth was so hot, so wet, saliva dripping down the shaft. Her tongue snaked from the ridge at my head to the base, my head once more slipping down her throat while Kat's tongue wrapped like a vine around my throbbing meat. With one hand I grasped her hair, holding her head in place for my fucking, while my other hand found her full breasts, pinching and tugging the tips. Her moan of pleasure reverberated to my balls, now once more Kat's playthings as she massaged them, enticing me to release my load into her waiting mouth.

A few more hard thrusts gave Kat her wish. "I'm coming, baby!" I told her. "I want you to swallow it all." And with a yell, I released my orgasm, shooting the hot come into Kat's mouth. She gulped it down greedily, eager to obey my command. She continued to squeeze my sack, forcing it to give up every bit of its offering. Finally, completely, totally spent, I released my lady's head and drew my cock from her mouth with a soft plop. She gave it a few licks, chuckling softly as I shuddered with a last aftershock, and then kissing up my body as she came up to lie beside me on the bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I was glad Aaron and I had finally managed to get this time together. As I snuggled close against him and rested my head on his shoulder, I thought that there could be no better place to be than this. I looked up at him to tell him how happy I was and caught him staring at me.

"What?" I asked him, a bemused smile on my face.

With a smile of his own, Aaron replied, "Just looking at the most beautiful woman in the world and thinking how lucky I am that she loves me."

"I'd say we're both pretty lucky," and our mouths met in another kiss, this one much gentler than earlier, a sweet meeting of hearts and souls; I'd swear our souls touched as we kissed. Aaron's hands roamed down my body, leaving little fires of arousal in their wake, all without our lips ever separating. We lay together, facing each other, hands casually touching skin, caressing skin both soft and smooth and roughened slightly with hair. As his hand found my bare mound, I moaned into his mouth, pushing my hips into his hand. As a thick finger slipped in between the folds, I spread my legs, draping my top leg over his flank, silently begging for more.

To my intense frustration, he pulled his hand away, once more letting it meander over my body. With a gentle push against my shoulder, he bid me to roll to my back. Now it was my turn to be worshipped. Aaron kissed me again, then wriggled down the bed and lifted my foot to his mouth. He sucked my toe into his hot mouth, nearly making me jump with the sensation. Eyes locked on mine, he sucked each toe in turn, each ministration a new erotic experience unlike anything I'd ever had before. I tried to keep my eyes on his, but I could only grab the bedspread with both hands and thrash my head back and forth as the intensity of the feelings threatened to overwhelm me. It was almost a relief when he left my toes to attend to my feet.

His hands and mouth were everywhere, loving each and every part of my body - from the scar on my shin I'd gotten when I was a teenager to the heart-shaped remnant from the birth of my first child. The mole under my breast received the same loving attention, as did the surgery scar and each and every faded stretch mark. Aaron's single-minded focus alone showed that he didn't need a barely legal slut to satisfy his desires; he could appreciate a woman who'd gone a few rounds with life and was still vibrant, lusty, and adventurous.

He kissed the spot where hip meets groin, making me beg shamelessly for him to eat me. But no. He moved up my body, giving that same intense focus to my breasts. Oh fuck! He sucked and played with my breasts like a man deprived. Taking a full globe in his hand, he massaged the softness, bringing the nipple to his mouth. He sucked it hard, then took the tip between his teeth, biting just a little harder than is comfortable, and flicking the tip with his tongue. I grabbed his head in a silent demand for "More!" "Oh god, yes, baby!" I gasped. "Suck it like you mean it!" I didn't need to ask twice; Aaron sucked my breast to the point of intense, pleasurable pain. In silent entreaty, I brought the other nipple to his attention, and he devoured that breast with the same near-desperate hunger.

Holding him to me, I kissed him everywhere I could reach - his cheeks, his forehead, his ears, his eyelids, his temples - whispering how much I love him in between kisses. He left my breast long enough to say, "I love you so much, sweetheart" before kissing me deeply, with the same passion he'd given my breasts.

He left my breasts and kissed down my body, taking a moment to dip his tongue into my belly button before kissing the silky skin of my mound. Aaron slid back down between my legs, grabbing my ankles and pushing them up towards my head. Then he nestled down to feast on my pussy. With the first touch of his hot tongue on my lips, I wriggled, my hips arching upwards. His breath teased my throbbing clit, and I whimpered a little, a faint, "Please..." on my lips. Ignoring my whispered plea, Aaron placed a trail of kisses across my mound, moving over to the other labia, kissing and nibbling the flesh. This time, my plea was louder: "Fuck, honey! Please! Please eat me!" And I moved to grab his head, placing it where I wanted it.

He pulled his head away slightly, looking up at me over my wet cunt. "Grab your ankles, and don't let go."

Mutely, I did as he commanded, hoping my obedience would dispose him to give me what I needed. His mouth descended on my pussy, and he was as ravenous on my pussy as I'd been on his cock. Pursing his lips, he gently sucked on the head peeking out from its hood, enticing it to full, throbbing engorgement. My hips came up off the bed, my head thrashing back and forth. His tongue thrust deeply into my slit lapping up the juices flowing copiously from my body. Slowly he brought me higher and higher to the precipice of the orgasm dangling just beyond my consciousness. Then, with a last, long lap, he pulled back from my needy cunt, sitting on his heels and just staring at me while stroking his thick cock. I looked up at him with confused desperation, but I know that begging and pleading would get me nowhere with Aaron.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Dear god, I was close to coming right then and there. Kat's juicy pussy was so sexy, spread open before me, her hands wrapped around slender ankles, legs extended wide to each side. A flush mottled her creamy skin, her eyes reflecting both confusion and arousal. Looking at my hand stroking my throbbing prick, she licked her lips, eyes darting between my hand and my eyes. Her sweet snatch was flushed and wet. I knew what she wanted, but I wanted to make her feel my dominance a bit longer. I slipped off the bed, silent agony tearing through me at leaving her for even a moment. Walking over to my bag in the closet, I reached in and grabbed two lengths of rope. Returning to the bed, I guided Kat's hands under her knees and tied each to the headboard, effectively binding her hands and legs, both spread wide, her lush body open to whatever I wanted to do to it.

All I wanted now was to feel her tight pussy surrounding the girth of my cock. Bracing my hands on either side of her shoulders and my knees on the bed, I thrust into my lady hard, ramming her up the bed. She screamed her pleasure, and I could tell she was frustrated at not being able to touch me. Her sheath was hot and tight, dripping wet and grasping my length. As I pulled out, her cunt let me go with a sucking sound before I thrust it back into her again. Again, I pulled it out, letting it rest at the opening of her slit, teasing her. "Oh, please, Aaron. I need it. Please give it to me!"

With another hard thrust, I sank into Kat, burying myself up to my swollen balls. "Oh gawd yes!" she yelled, hips straining to meet mine. I was relentless in my pounding, skin smacking as I drove us both higher to the pleasure that awaited us. My bulbous head teased the sensitive bundle of nerves high and deep in her love canal, and my goddess rewarded me with a fresh flow of hot juices that bathed my balls and flowed down over her pucker.

Kat was mindless, desperate to come. Her head thrashed back and forth, and she strained against her bonds, sweat sheening her skin and the muscles flexing in her arms and legs. Still, I kept on with my pounding, ramming into her, barely conscious of the bruises my hips were leaving on the insides of her thighs. My arms were beginning to quiver with the effort to brace myself, and the come was boiling hot in my swollen sack, aching to explode out of me. One, two, three more thrusts brought Kat to the orgasm she was craving, and as her cunt grasped my cock, she screamed as wave upon wave of pleasure swamped her. Her tightness around my shaft sent me over the edge to my own orgasm, and her pussy milked the come from my balls, draining me as I pushed into her, the contractions of her walls echoing the throbbing of my member.

Spent and exhausted though I was, I sat back on my heels, still winded, to admire my lady. Her skin was flushed, her lips slightly parted as she panted in the aftermath of her pleasure. Her eyes were shut, thick black lashes casting shadows on her silky skin. Kat's skin glistened with perspiration, and her red pussy was stretched from our lovemaking, a mixture of our juices draining from the sweet hole. Reaching out, I caressed the backs of her thighs, grabbing the ropes and freeing her from her bindings. With a sleepy smile, Kat stretched and reached towards me, welcoming me to her arms.

I crawled up the bed and grabbed her in my arms, holding her closely. She gave me sleepy kisses - nothing hot or deep, just light and sweet. I lay down, gathering her closer, and she snuggled in, her head resting on my shoulder. Soon, her soft breathing evened out and her body relaxed against mine completely.

celticlass
celticlass
25 Followers