Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, Sara, I'm in charge. You don't get to make any requests, remember that..." he whispered into my ear.

Suddenly, Tomo twisted my right nipple hard. I whimpered as he pinched my nipple and pulled it, stretching my skin. He let go and then attacked the other nipple as he bit my right nipple sharply. He knew I liked it when he bit me, but this was a little rougher than usual. I cried out, but I was enjoying the treatment and my hips started to rock. While biting my right nipple, Tomo's hand released my left nipple and he quickly shoved 2 fingers into my cunt. He found that I was already soaked and stopped biting my nipple for a moment.

"Hmm, you like it rough, don't you babe? I though so..." he said before biting down sharply on my left nipple. His teeth scraped along my sensitive, hard nub, making me cry out.

"Ohhh god...oh please...mmm Tomo, don't stop!" I was writhing in pleasure as Tomo nibbled on my nipples and finger-fucked my pussy. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Oh, no. What did I say, Sara? No requests from you. Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but..." I could feel his weigh shifting on the bed again, but I had no idea what he was doing. Soon I felt soft, silky fabric against my face. What is that? I wondered.

"Open your mouth, Sara" Tomo said, and I did as I was told. My mouth was filled with the fabric and I soon realized that they were my panties! I had given them to Tomo earlier as a souvenir – had he been planning this since then?? I had no chance to ask, because my mouth was now full of my damp panties and there was no way I could speak. I tasted myself on the fabric of the panties and it felt so nasty, so dirty...my cunt immediately started dripping more. Tomo felt this as soon as his fingers resumed their place inside me.

"So you like that, do you? I knew you were a bad girl, Sara..."

I could only let out a muffled moan.

He added another finger and fucked me with 3 thick digits as he returned to my tits, biting, sucking and pulling the hard stiff nipples. His thumb found my clit and started to press it, rubbing in small circles as his fingers plunged deep into me. By this point, I was bucking on the bed as much as my restraints would allow. He pressed harder on my clit and I started to cum. I felt my orgasm starting from deep inside me, my cunt clamping down around his fingers as my hips shook and bucked up off the bed. My cries were blocked by the panties in my mouth but Tomo could still hear them. My whole body tensed up and shook as I came hard, seeing stars behind the blindfold.

After a few moments, I came back to my senses and realized I still had 3 fingers in my snatch, gently caressing me from the inside as Tomo's mouth gently sucked my aching dark pink nipples. He kept fingering me while I came and continued after my orgasm subsided. He stroked his fingers in and out of me a few more times, then slid them out of my dripping pussy. He then slid them down to my ass and teased around my asshole, covering it in my cum. After lubing up my ass, he was able to slide a finger in easily. I moaned again, through the panties, and I'm sure he was grinning again although I had no way of seeing it. The single finger probed my ass before he added another. I squirmed on the bed with 2 fingers up my ass; it was a little uncomfortable.

His other hand started to play with my pussy, rubbing my clit again and helping me relax my ass. I gave into the feelings as he gently fucked my ass with 2 fingers and soon started getting into it. The fingers that were teasing my cunt suddenly abandoned it; I moaned a little bit, wanting the attention. Suddenly, I felt his fingers slip from my ass and felt something a bit colder and smoother against my asshole. I tensed up a little bit, but Tomo quickly started rubbing my pussy again and I relaxed. He slid the toy up to my pussy to get it wet and I realized it was the anal beads. I got excited – I'd never tried anything like that up my ass before and Tomo knew it. He slowly worked the beads into my cunt, coating them in my wetness before sliding them out and trailing them back down to my ass. He gently pushed the first bead into my ass, leaning forward to lick and suck on my clit before sliding in the next bead. And so it went – one bead in, a few moments of clit-sucking, then another bead – until all of the beads were inside my ass. I felt so full, and it was a thrilling feeling – uncomfortable but still turning me on. Once all the beads were buried in my ass, Tomo started eating my pussy with passion. He flicked his tongue all over my snatch, and then fucked my hole with his tongue before settling on my clit and sucking it. I ground my pussy into his face as he sucked my clit and soon another orgasm was building up. He could sense this and so stopped sucking my clit long enough to say:

"Cum for me, baby, cum on my face..."

That was all I needed to hear. I came within a few moments, my pussy juice flooding his mouth as he did his best to drink it down. I could feel my cum gushing out, dripping down over my ass. As I came, Tomo quickly pulled the anal beads out of my ass, making me cry out in ecstasy and shove my hips against his face. Tomo kept sucking my clit and lapping up my cum as I shook and screamed through the panties in my mouth.

I finally calmed down and stopped shaking. Tomo gave my pussy one last kiss, snaked his tongue down to my ass to get the last drops of cum and then moved up next to me on the bed. He pulled the panties from my mouth and kissed me, then removed the blindfold. I stared at him in amazement.

"Oh my god..." I sighed in pleasure, looking up at Tomo.

He gave me a satisfied smile and I must have returned it, never having felt more satisfied in my life. He untied my arms and legs and we spooned on the bed and slept again. I have no idea for how long, but my body needed some rest after that.

I woke up to the feeling of a tongue on my pussy. Tomo had shifted while I was asleep and we were now in a 69 position on our sides, my thigh over Tomo's shoulder. His face was buried in my snatch and I moaned in pleasure before taking his cock in my mouth to return the favour. We stayed like this for a little while, but not long enough for either of us to cum. Soon, Tomo pulled away and he had a wicked gleam in his eyes again.

"I'm still in charge, Sara. Remember?"

I nodded, perfectly willing to let him do anything to me at this point.

"Get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed."

I complied and watched as Tomo took the restraints with the longer chains from the bed posts and attached them to my wrists and ankles again. I had a bit more freedom of movement this time, but still not much.

"No blindfold this time, Sara. You can watch," he said, gesturing towards the wall which was also covered in mirrors and gave me a full view of the scene. My slender wrists encased in black leather cuffs, just like me ankles. My legs spread apart and fixed in place. My perky, milky white tits hanging down and topped off by red, sore-looking nipples. My pert ass was high up in the air. And on the bed, scattered around, were the dildos and vibrators.

Tomo knelt on the bed next to me and reached underneath to cup my tits. He squeezed them and pinched the nipples one last time before getting on the bed between my thighs. He rubbed my clit a little bit, but I was already – or still – wet and ready to be fucked, so he quickly slipped the head of his cock into my pussy. He fucked me for a few minutes, plunging deep into me as I moaned in pleasure. I closed my eyes and let my head hang down, but soon I felt his hand in my hair, pulling my head up and turning it to the side to face the mirror.

"Watch yourself, Sara....you're so sexy..."

I looked in the mirror and watched as he slammed his cock in and out of my cunt. I saw him pick up the small bullet shaped vibrator and switch it on then press it against my clit as we fucked. He could feel the vibrations against his cock as he penetrated me and the buzzing against my clit made my pussy start to contract a bit.

"Oh fuck, Tomo....I'm gonna cum again!" I cried out.

"Not yet, babe." He pulled the vibe off my clit and slid his cock from my cunt as I moaned in disappointment. But I didn't want the panties back in my mouth, so I kept my mouth shut. Tomo noticed; "Good girl," was all he said as he playfully slapped my ass.

I watched in the mirror as Tomo grabbed a small bottle of lube and poured some over my asshole. The liquid was cold and I let out a soft moan, but he soon massaged it into me with his hot fingers, slipping one, then two into my ass and slowly fingering me. My ass was already a bit looser than normal due to the attention he gave it earlier, but Tomo tested it out by managing to fit 3 fingers into my ass. I was squirming on the bed and rocking my hips as he continued working my ass. I watched as he poured lube over his cock as well and my eyes widened in surprise. Tomo watched my face as he stroked his cock and rubbed my ass.

"That's right. I'm gonna fuck your sexy tight ass, Sara. Just enjoy it."

With those words, he pulled his fingers out of my ass and pressed the head of his wet cock into my ass. I cried out "Oh fuck!" as he shoved his way in. I had been fucked in the ass before, a long time ago, and my ass was nearly as tight as a virgin's. Slowly, slowly, he worked in, inch by inch, until he was buried completely in my ass.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "Oh that feels so fucking good...."

He toyed with my pussy as he started to fuck my ass slowly, taking his time. In one long, fluid motion, he pulled nearly all of his cock out of me, leaving in just the tip before pressing back against me and filling my ass again. As he sank his cock all the way into my ass, he started to rub my clit hard and fast. Tomo started to fuck my ass faster and faster, getting caught up in the sensations of my tight hot ass gripping his cock. Soon, he was pounding my ass as hard and fast as he'd pounded my pussy, and I was crying out in nearly as much pleasure from the combination of the fucking any the pressure on my clit. Suddenly, I saw Tomo tense up completely and felt the first thick rope of cum filling my ass. He pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over my back as I watched in the mirror. He collapsed on top of me for a few moments, catching his breath, as I felt his cum dribbling out of my ass. I still wanted to cum and my pussy and ass ached to be filled again. I was rocking my hips back and forth, wanting to fuck something, anything. Tomo soon realized this and again kneeled between my legs, looking at my reflection in the mirror then looking down at my dripping cunt and used ass. He slapped my ass again.

"Still want more, do you? Well...if you're sure..."

"I'm sure, Tomo. GOD, please fuck me...let me cum!"

Tomo grabbed the 2 toys we had yet to use – a large thick dildo and a smaller vibrator. He covered them both in lube and slowly dragged the vibrator between my pussy lips. They spread eagerly for the invading toy and Tomo dipped it into my pussy and then rubbed it over my clit before turning it on. I cried out in pleasure as I felt the vibrations against my hard, aching clit. He rubbed it, circling my clit and pressing against it until I begged him to fuck me.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I said, please fuck me!! Fuck me hard and fast, please!!"

No answer from Tomo, not a verbal one, anyway. He plunged the vibrator deep into my pussy once, then pulled it out and shoved it into my ass in once stroke. The vibrator was a bit longer and thicker than his cock; my ass felt stretched to the limit as he buried the toy into my ass and started sliding it in and out. I was screaming in pleasure but he wasn't done yet. He left the vibrator deep in my ass, made sure I was watching in the mirror and grabbed the dildo. This was definitely the biggest one I'd ever seen, nearly 9 inches long, and very thick. My eyes widened when I saw that he was going to fuck my pussy and ass at the same time. He pressed the head of the dildo into my pussy while watching my face in the mirror. My eyes rolled up in my head as the dildo pressed its way deep into me and my arms collapsed. I lay with my ass high up in the air and face down on the bed as Tomo slowly worked that big dildo all the way into my cunt. I felt it bottom out inside me, as the vibrator was still buzzing away in my ass.

"Open your eyes, Sara."

I hadn't realized they were closed till he said that. I opened them and looked in the mirror – I saw the ends of the two toys sticking out of my holes and watched as Tomo started working them in and out, alternating – ass full, pussy empty and vice versa. I could feel the toys pressing against each other inside of me, the big dildo pressing against my g-spot. My legs started to tremble and soon my whole body was shaking. I heard a loud, animalistic growling sound and realized it was coming from me. From deep inside I could feel my orgasm building. It shot out thorough my whole body as Tomo plunged both toys into me at the same time. I saw stars in front of my eyes, my whole body shook violently, my ass and pussy convulsed and gripped their toys; the pleasure was too intense. I blacked out.

When I came around, my arms and legs had been released and the toys removed from my holes. I was covered in a light blanket, lying on my side next to Tomo, who was gently caressing my back. I rolled over gingerly, feeling sore all over from the mind-blowing sex sessions we'd had that night. I looked into his eyes.

"Mmmm baby, thank you so much. That was amazing..." I murmured. "Where did you learn tricks like that?"

He chuckled softly. "Maybe I'll tell you one day..." he whispered. He then kissed my lips softly, then my eyelids, then pulled me close against him. I nestled my head against his chest and was asleep within moments.

12