Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, ok.... I w-won't..." I stopped trying to describe to Tomo what was happening and just let him listen to me moan and cry out. Sayaka now had 4 of her tiny, delicate fingers inside my cunt and she was sucking furiously on my clit. I lifted one foot off the ground and wrapped my thigh around her shoulders, pinning her against me as I fucked her face.

"OHhhhhhhhhhh god I'm gonna cummmmmmmm!!!" I shouted out as Sayaka plunged her fingers deep into me while biting on my clit. Seconds later, I exploded. My hips bucked once more as my thighs squeezed together, trapping Sayaka against my cunt. She was sucking furiously on my clit and fucking my cunt like crazy with her fingers as I rode the wave of orgasm. Stars exploded in front of my eyes as my whole body tensed and shook.

I don't know how much later, I relaxed. I let go of Sayaka's head and my leg slid off her shoulder. My knees weak, I leaned heavily against the wall as the world slowly came back into focus. Sayaka slowly licked the cum off my thighs and pussy lips, then got to her feet and kissed me. I tasted my sweet pussy juice on her lips and moaned again. Miraculously, I found I was still holding the cell phone. Tomo was saying something but I couldn't focus well enough to understand. Sayaka reached up and gingerly took the phone out of my hand.

"Mushi, mushi?" She said. I slowly slumped down and sat on the toiled as she chatted away with Tomo in Japanese for a few minutes before handing the phone back to me.

"Hey, babe," I said throatily. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Fuck, Sara, I nearly came here on the train. My cock is so hard right now, but it's gonna take me another 20 minutes to I get there. Have fun with Sayaka and I'll see you soon..."

I hung up the phone and smiled up at Sayaka. She was standing in front of me as I sat on the toilet, smiling sexily.

"Your boyfriend sounds nice, Sara. I think he really enjoyed our show. I can't wait to meet him!" She giggled, and then leaned down to kiss me again. The feeling of her soft lips made me start to get wet again, but I wanted to taste her pussy so badly. I stood up and ran my hands all over her back as we kissed again, then slid her strapless top down. Her small tits were capped with big, puffy, light brown nipples that grew hard as I watched. I cupped her tits in my hands and moaned.

"Ohhhh Sayaka you're so fucking hot...I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel..."

I turned her around so that she was standing in front of the toilet, then pushed down on her shoulders. She sat on the edge of the toilet lid with her thighs spread wide apart. I could smell her pussy and it was heavenly. My hands found her nipples again and started to rub them, twisting her hard nubs in little circles and pulling on them. Sayaka threw her head back and moaned as I played with her tits. I bit down on her right nipple, hard, scraping my teeth along the sensitive skin and making her cry out. She grabbed my hair in one hand and pulled my head off her tits.

"Eat my pussy, Sara. Fuck!! I want your mouth on me, now!"

That was all I needed to hear. I dove between Sayaka's spread legs and pushed her soaked panties to one side. It was the first time I'd seen another girl's pussy this close and so I spent a moment just looking at her. Her silky black pubes were wet and shining, and her pink pussy lips were so inviting. I spread her lips open with 2 fingers and saw her hard red clit and her dark pink inner lips. Her cunt was shining with her wetness and I wanted to taste it, so bad. I slowly stuck my tongue out and licked her, from bottom to top, savoring every drop of her juices. Mmm, she was just as sweet as I expected. My tongue spread her inner lips and teased around her hole, then slid up to circle her clit. As soon as I made contact with her clit, Sayaka moaned and started mumbling in Japanese. I couldn't understand her, but her hands pressing my head into her cunt here a pretty clear signal. She was loving it and I was loving my first time licking a pussy.

Her aroma filled my nose as I sucked on her clit. Encouraged by her moans, I decided to use some fingers on her too. I let one finger tease around the entrance to her cunt and heard her sharp intake of breath. I pressed my finger inside her and felt the hot, moist walls of her pussy surround my finger. It felt amazing. I twisted my finger around, making circles and exploring all of her while my mouth worked on her clit. I flicked my tongue over the head of her clit, then circled it with my tongue, then sucked it, nibbling gently with my teeth, as my finger worked in and out of her. She was dripping wet, but still so tight. I decided to try another finger inside of her.

I worked my 2 fingers up into her hot cunt, all the while sucking and teasing her clit. I twisted my fingers around in a circle inside her, searching for that special spot. Finally I felt it – a small patch, a little rougher than the rest of her: her g-spot. I had found mine a little while ago a knew just how good it can feel; I wanted to make Sayaka come harder than she'd ever had before. I stroked my 2 fingers against her g-spot, pressing a bit harder than before as I finger-fucked her.

"OHhhhh please don't stop Sara!! OHhhhh FUCK!!" Sayaka pushed her hips up off the toilet and ground against my face.

I was nowhere near stopping. My lips pulled hard on Sayaka's clit, stretching it and pulling it away from her, then releasing it and flicking it with my tongue. My fingers kept fucking her hard and fast, pressing deep against her g-spot with every thrust. Suddenly, I felt it. Her pussy started to contract hard around my fingers. Her body went rigid and her hips froze; her hands pulled my face hard against her cunt as she started to cum.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she cried out, then moaned and cried out in Japanese as her body shook with orgasm. I kept my lips pressed against her clit and my fingers pressed on her g-spot and soon I felt her cum start to gush out of her. I quickly slipped my fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with my mouth, lapping up her sweet girl-cum while my thumb rubbed her clit. I kept licking and sucking on her cunt, getting every last drop of her cum as she finally relaxed and let go of my head. I continued to clean her up, like she had with me, licking her pussy and thighs clean. Then I sucked her cream off my fingers and licked my lips. Sayaka sat slumped on the toilet and looked at me, her eyes unfocused.

"Oh.....that was amazing, Sara."

"Really? I just wanted to make you feel good..."

"Oh, I feel really good! Where did you learn that?"

"Um...nowhere. This was my first time with a girl, Sayaka."

Her eyes flew open and she stared at me.

"What? First time? I can't believe it." She shook her head and smiled at me.

I giggled. "Yeah, well I guess watching porn taught me a few tricks!"

Sayaka laughed and then gently cupped my face in her hands. She brought my face close to hers for a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwined, tasting each other's mouths and pussies. After a tender kiss, we separated.

"I wonder if Chris and John are looking for me." I asked. "Maybe we should head out there again...and anyway, Tomo will be here soon!"

We got dressed, helping each other get straightened out and fixing each other's hair. When we opened the stall, the bathroom was empty, but I had no idea if girls had come and gone while we were fucking. The thought that girls had come in and heard us made me smile wickedly. We stood in front of the mirror together, reapplying lip gloss and making sure we looked 'presentable'. Sayaka took my hand and we went back to the dance floor. After dancing for a few minutes, I saw Chris and John coming over towards us.

"Where did you girls go? We looked everywhere for you!" John said.

"Oh, um, I needed some air so we went outside," I said.

"Do you feel ok?" Chris asked.

I winked at Sayaka. "Yeah, I'm feeling much better now!"

The four of us danced a bit, everyone dancing alone but with Sayaka standing next to me. She squeezed my hand and then left to go talk to her friends. We made eye contact from time to time, and each time I blushed, thinking about what we had just done. After a few more songs, I saw Tomo come into the club. I waved at him and he pushed his way through the crowd. He was wearing sneakers, dark blue jeans and a pale orange polo shirt. His hair was perfectly messy. I watched him walk up and bit my lip; I couldn't wait to get him out of those clothes! He reached our group and embraced me, pressing his hard-on against me as we hugged. I kissed him softly on his neck before we separated. He greeted John and Chris, shaking their hands and thanking them for looking after me.

"But if you don't mind, guys, I'm gonna borrow Sara for a while."

The guys grinned and said it was no problem as Tomo led me towards the back of a club. We sat at an empty table and Tomo immediately pulled me to him, kissing me hard and deep. His hands cupped my tits and tweaked my still-hard nipples as our tongues twisted together. My hand slid up his thigh to cup his hard cock through his jeans. Finally, he pulled back and our lips separated.

"So, where is she?" he asked, as his hand left my breast and started stroking my inner thigh. I started to rub his hard-on as I looked out over the crowd. I saw Sayaka dancing with her friends and watched her. She must have felt my eyes on her because she turned around and looked at Tomo and me. I waved at her and she waved back, licking her lips and blowing an air kiss.

"That's her," I said, pointing towards her. "Sayaka."

"Mmmm....babe, she's so hot. But not as hot as you..." Tomo murmured into my ear. "I can't believe you fucked her in the bathroom...." He began to kiss my neck and ear, sucking and biting in my earlobe while whispering dirty things to me. He began to describe what he wanted to do to me, and to Sayaka, and to watch us do to each other. My pussy started to drip again as he rubbed my inner thigh and kept murmuring dirty things to me. Suddenly, he pressed his fingers against my pussy and started rubbing it. I closed my eyes and leaned against him.

"Uh, Sara? Can I interrupt?" I opened my eyes and saw Sayaka standing in front of me. Tomo pulled away from me and smiled at Sayaka. She pulled up a chair and sat next to me. Tomo and Sayaka introduced themselves and chatted for a bit in Japanese as I leaned against Tomo. He wrapped an arm around my waist, while I reached out and started rubbing Sayaka's leg. Tomo saw me start to touch her thigh and made a low, growling sound. I turned to look at him.

"Do you like it when I touch her, Tomo?" I grinned naughtily at him.

"I love it. Let's get the fuck out of here. Ok?" He looked at us and we both nodded. I glanced out at the dance floor, made eye contact with John and pointed at the door, then at Tomo and me, letting him know we were leaving. John nodded and went back to dancing. He didn't see us leave with Sayaka.

Once we were outside of the club, Tomo grabbed both of us by the waist and pulled us close. We started walking down the street towards a taxi.

"Where are we going, Tomo? A hotel?" I asked. Neither of us lived in Osaka.

"Oh, we can go to my place. My parents are out of town," Sayaka piped up from Tomo's other side. "And it's only 15 minutes by taxi."

"Perfect," Tomo said. "Let's get a taxi!"

He hailed a cab and we all piled into the backseat with me in the middle. Sayaka gave the cabbie the address and directions while I ran my fingertips over her thighs. Tomo's hands were all over me: grabbing my tits, rubbing my thighs, sliding up under my skirt. He pressed his lips to my ear.

"Kiss her, Sara."

I leaned forward and cupped Sayaka's face in my hands. I brought my lips down onto hers and she eagerly opened her lips, touching her tongue to mine. I ran my hands over her small sexy body as we kissed, and she did the same to me. Tomo grabbed my ass as he watched me kiss Sayaka. I made out with her during the drive to her place while Tomo kissed the back of my neck and pressed against me. I reached back with one hand and started to rub his raging hard cock through his pants.

"Sumimasen!" The driver said, angrily. The three of us looked up and realized we had reached Sayaka's house. We stumbled out of the car and up to Sayaka's front door. I grabbed her tits from behind as she unlocked the door, while Tomo slipped his hand up under my skirt and fingered my pussy. She pushed the door open and we fell into the hallway. Sayaka and I started making out again while Tomo watched and ran his hands over both of us. Suddenly, I pulled away from Sayaka and looked from him to her. I bit my lip and told them I wanted to see them kiss.

"Tomo, I want to see you kiss her...please...." I whispered to him. He looked at me, then leaned towards her and took her face in his hands. He pressed his lips against hers and I watched as they made out. Her hands slid down his back and grabbed his ass, pulling him against her, while he grabbed her tits and tweaked her nipples. I leaned against the wall and watched them. My hands absently started to toy with my nipples, pulling and pinching them as they made out.

Tomo and Sayaka slowly pulled apart looked at me. I grinned at them and asked Sayaka where her bedroom was. We nearly ran up the stairs, overcome with lust and excitement. She led us into her room and turned on a small lamp, giving us just enough light to see each other and take in the room. Sayaka had a nice big bed covered in a fluffy pink and white duvet and lots of pillows, and it looked so inviting. Sayaka popped into her bathroom and told us to make ourselves comfortable. Tomo, who had been standing behind me, kissing my neck and rubbing my tits, needed no further invitation. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged it off, freeing my tits, before turning his attention to my skirt. He quickly slid it and my panties off and, having left my shoes at the entrance to Sayaka's house, I was naked. My cunt lips were still swollen from her attention earlier and my nipples were red and aching. I turned around to face Tomo and grabbed his belt. We kissed roughly as I pulled off his belt, slid it from his jeans and went to work on the fly. I slid his pants off and started walking backwards towards her bed; when I reached it I sat down with my feet on the floor and spread my legs, letting Tomo see the wetness between my thighs. I beckoned to him with one finger before leaning back on my elbows. Tomo was pulling his polo shirt off over his head and walking towards the bed when Sayaka came back from the bathroom, wearing just her panties.

"Mmmm, Sara, you look so good spread out on my bed..." She crawled up on the bed with me, kneeling beside me and caressing my breasts. She bent forward and took one nipple into her hot little mouth, making me moan. Tomo watched, frozen, for a few moments, before Sayaka let my nipple slip out of her mouth and said something to him in Japanese. I can only assume it was something like, "Get the fuck over here and do something" because in seconds he was kneeling on the floor and had his tongue buried in my cunt.

I was in heaven. A sexy Japanese girl was sucking and biting my nipples as a Japanese boy ate my pussy. I clamped my thighs tight against Tomo's head, writhing as they worked on me. Sayaka slowly kissed her way down from my tits, over my stomach and down to my pussy. Tomo's fingers were slowly fucking me, working in and out of my hot, dripping cunt as Sayaka's tongue snaked out to tease my clit. She and Tomo took turns licking and sucking my clit before getting caught up in each other. They kissed hard and full of lust, as he finger-fucked my cunt and she rubbed my clit with her fingers. I raised my head to watch them make out and pinched and pulled on my nipples.

"Oohhhh fuck you two are so fucking hot....mmmmmmm..." I mumbled as they kissed sloppily and passionately while fingering me. They stopped, turned to look at me, looked at each other, and, without exchanging a word, dove back into my cunt. Tomo slid 4 fingers into me, making me cry out, as Sayaka furiously sucked on my clit. In seconds, I was exploding again. I felt my cunt gush all over their faces, flooding them with my sweet juices. Tomo and Sayaka didn't miss a beat, sucking and fucking me through my long, hard orgasm. My body shook and trembled for what felt like hours, but I'm sure was less than a minute.

When I opened my eyes again, I was treated to the sight of a sexy girl going down on my boyfriend. Tomo was lying on the bed next to me while Sayaka knelt next to him, with his cock deep in her throat. She had her eyes closed and her sexy lips were spread wide around his cock. I rolled onto my side and watched for a little while, running my fingertips over Tomo's chest, teasing his nipples. I couldn't resist for long, though, and soon I was licking the base of his cock as Sayaka sucked on the head. He was in heaven, moaning our names, his fingers entwined in our hair. I nudged his thighs further apart and got between them so that I could take his balls into my mouth. I ran my hot wet tongue all over his balls before sucking them into my mouth, one at a time. Sayaka, meanwhile, was bobbing up and down on his cock, deepthroating him like a pro. It was so sexy to watch her pink lips sliding up and down his shaft as I licked and caressed his balls. Soon, I felt his thighs tense and heard his tell-tale growling sound – he was gonna cum, and soon. I slid my hand around the base of his cock as Sayaka worked on the head, and together we pumped his cock. He cried out in Japanese as his first stream of cum shot into her mouth. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and I hungrily swallowed it. His next spurt hit the back of my throat and I drank it down before pulling his cock out of my mouth and pressing it between my tits. The rest of his cum landed on my chin, chest and tits as I rubbed against his cock. Sayaka and I then tenderly licked the head of his cock, getting every last drop of cum before kissing, tongues twisting together and sharing Tomo's cum with each other. I moaned as she licked the last traces of cum off my chin then moved down and cleaned off my tits. When she was satisfied, we kissed again – I could taste my pussy and Tomo's cum on her lips and tongue and savored the amazing taste.

She and I then collapsed on the bed, on either side of Tomo. I wrapped one thigh around him and rested my foot against Sayaka's silky soft calf, and we each rested a palm on his chest. The three of us drifted off into a satisfied sleep, with smiles on our faces.

It took me a few moments to figure out where I was once I woke up, but once I did I couldn't keep the grin off my face. I lay there, reliving the night and smiling as the first rays of the sun started shining through the curtains. I propped myself up on one elbow to see if my partners were awake; Tomo was, but Sayaka wasn't. Tomo and I stared at each other, searching deep in each other's eyes before kissing deeply.

"Sara, that was incredible. You are an amazing girl..." he whispered into my ear.

"You are the amazing one, Tomo. I'm glad you were able to come to the club last night!" I giggled softly as I ran my hand down his chest.

"Me too," a little voice piped up. Sayaka was awake, her long black hair slightly messy and looking even sexier. I couldn't resist. I got on my hands and knees, knees on one side of Tomo and hands on the other, near her. I leaned down and lightly brushed my lips against hers, then trailed soft kisses down her throat to her tits, spending a few minutes licking, sucking and teasing her nipples. Sayaka moaned and ran her delicate fingers through my light brown hair as I toyed with her nipples.

"You girls are so hot...I wanna watch you..." Tomo murmured, and started to move away so that he could have a better view. We quickly re-arranged ourselves: Sayaka lay on the bed with her knees bent and legs spread. I lay on my stomach, resting on my elbows with my face just inches from her sexy cunt. Tomo lay on his side, one hand playing with her nipples as I went down on this sexy girl.