Hot Lunch

Story Info
Boss & wife enjoy more than lunch in his office.
1.2k words
4.3
57.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rooster34
rooster34
30 Followers

My boss is really sexy. I’ve had fantasies about him that made my nipples hard and my panties wet. But he is married and I only fool around with single guys.

He must be happily married because his wife, Christine, brings his lunch nearly everyday. She comes in the office about 12 o'clock with a hot plate lunch for her man. At times it is obvious that they are doing more than eating lunch behind those closed doors. If he is eating something I’ll bet it is his wife’s pussy.

In one fantasy I see them having sex on his desk. I wondered if I would ever get a chance to see anything like that. One day I got that opportunity and this is the story.

Christine arrived for lunch as usual wearing a slinky black dress that barely covered her ass cheeks. She stopped at my desk and asked "where is everyone? The office is quiet today." I answered her "they have all gone to lunch early today." she smiled a sly smile and licked her lips looking me strait in the eyes. Then she turned and walked into Micheal's office as usual.

But this time she didn't shut the door all the way, there was a little light showing thru. I thought this is my chance to see them in action. I heard moaning noises coming from the office, so I decided to go for it.

I kicked off my high heel shoes and eased over to the doorway, careful not to make any noise. Since we were the only 3 people in the office, I didn't worry about anyone seeing me watching them. I felt my heart pounding as I eased up to the door, I held my breath and peeked thru the door. I could see Micheal unzip his wife’s dress and it fell to the floor. Under it all she wore was a black garter-belt and stockings. She looked very horny standing there.

My pussy started to tingle and get wet as I watched. Micheal and Christine kissed for a couple of minutes while there hands explored each others bodies. Then she bent over his desk and spread her long legs, Micheal put his fingers on her wet cont lips and slowly pushed two fingers into the tight hole. Christine moaned with pleasure and begged him to eat her pussy.

Micheal got down on his knees and began to lick and suck on her cunt. I could hear this from across the room and wished it was my pussy that he was eating. I could see his tongue going in and out of her cunt, and he was sucking on her clit. This was driving her crazy with lust.

That sent electrical waves to my own pussy, and I had to give it some immediate attention. I dropped my wet panties on the floor. I could feel the juices running down my legs. About this time I heard Christine say "don't stop licking me!" he moved his fingers and tongue as fast as he could. She soon began to tremble with an orgasm. She pushed his face into her pussy as it passed over her body.

As Christine had her orgasm she covered her mouth with her hand and I thought don't do that I love the sweet sounds of sex. But I did have to cover my own mouth to muffle my own moaning as I worked on my cunt. Christine then began to lick the pussy juice off of Micheals face, I wanted some of this sweet stuff too....

Micheal stood up and unzipped his pants and dropped them and his underwear to the floor. I couldn't believe the cock he had between his legs. I was envious of Christine now. She had him to sit down in his big leather chair and spread his legs. Then she gets down on all fours in front of him.

She starts by licking and kissing the inner parts of his thighs, then she began kissing his balls. One at a time she would suck each one into her mouth and work it around. She then started to lick her way up his shaft. Micheal moaned with pleasure as he rested his hands on the back of his wife’s head. She was being sure to get it as wet as she could. As Christine did this, I was using 3 fingers to work my pussy, I began to have an orgasm and had to hold against the wall to keep from falling.

Christine kept sucking his cock, she wanted to fell that hot splash of cum hit her throat. Soon Micheal began to moan loudly, he was filling her mouth with hot cum. She was trying to drink it all down but some still ran down the sides of her mouth. When he was done she raised up and shared his cum with him in a kiss. That was more than I could handle, my pussy went into overload right then and there.

Christine told Micheal "we've got time for more fun." Micheal smiled and said "wait till I get my second wind, everyone stays out for a long lunch on Fridays." she laid back on the desk and Micheal began to rub her tits and pinch her nipples. He began to suck on her hard nipples and kiss her all over. I noticed his cock was ready for action again also, this pleased me to no end. I wanted to see him fuck her good!!!

Christine spread her legs and with one hand spread her pussy lips and said "fuck my sweet cunt!" I wish it was me he was fucking with that big cock. I was so worked up I started to use a hair brush handle on my pussy. It needed some attention bad.

As Micheal started to push it in her cunt, he pushed it in all the way with one stroke. As he stroked his long cock in and out of her tight pussy, I stroked my own cunt with my trusty hair brush handle. I tried to match his every stroke. Christine began to moan and she told him "cum on my stomach!!" I watched as he pulled his long sticky cock out of her cunt and shot the biggest load all over her belly and tits. It was beutiful to watch, it would have been even more fun if I could have been there to lick his cock clean. I was having another orgasm by then.

I made it back to my desk, all weak in the knees and sat down. I didn't notice Christine until she was standing in front of my desk with my panties in her hand. She said as she wiped the cum form her pussy "we hope you enjoyed the show today. We also wanted to know if you would join us in the office Monday for a hot lunch!!" she handed me the wet panties and I immediately put them to my face a smelled her pussy and his cum with my own scent and all I could do was smile and say "yes I would love to fuck you....I mean join you..." she smiled and kissed me and left for the day. Things at the office were always fun after that day. People always ask me why I don't go out for lunch, well would you go out???

rooster34
rooster34
30 Followers