Hot Mail

Story Info
Jimmy discovers what his wife has been up to on the internet.
1.5k words
4.13
41k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw that your car was in the garage and the lights were on in the office. I carried the grocery bags into the house calling your name. Your reply was short and curt, "Lynn, come here. Now!" I wondered what was wrong, why you sounded so angry and impatient. I put the bags down on the kitchen counter and headed towards the office.

"What is it Jimmy?" I asked as I wandered into the office. You were sitting at the computer, and I got this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, wondering if you had come across anything I hadn't intended for you to see.

"Lynn, what the fuck is this?" you say pointing towards the computer screen. I feel the color drain from my face as I recognize the email from my online male friend in Las Vegas, it was full of sexual suggestion and not something my husband would be happy about, to say the least. I had been emailing back and forth with this man for weeks, and things had gotten pretty hot between us. The email was all about how this guy wanted to fuck me, very detailed suggestions.

"It's, it's,” I stuttered and stammered not knowing how to respond to his question. You ask, "Who the hell is this guy and just what the fuck do you think you're doing on this computer? You little slut, you want to be fucked like this? Get your ass in the bedroom, I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't forget!" I had never heard you speak to me like that, and I was totally stunned into silence and scared of what you had in mind for me. You roughly push the chair back from the computer, grab me by the upper arm and pull me out of the office, down the hall and into our bedroom. At this point I am in tears ashamed of what I have done, and very frightened of what you will do.

"You are so horny that you can talk like this with a stranger on the internet, yet you turn me away? I can tell you right now, I am sick of this shit, and things are going to change around here as of right NOW!"

I try to apologize, "Jimmy, I am so sorry, it won't ever happen again. I just felt I needed more attention."

You respond, "Attention? I'm going to give you all the attention you will need from now on starting now." You sit down on the edge of the bed and roughly drag me over your knees, face down, pulling my skirt up over my ass to my waist, ripping my panties off in one fast, hard tug. I feel the first slap on my ass, I can't believe what you are doing to me, I am so ashamed and so stunned at what is going on, it feels unreal. You continue to spank my ass cheeks over and over, one side to the other and I am crying and begging you to stop, but your hand moves lower, closer to my pussy, and I actually feel myself begin to get aroused, I can't believe this is happening!

The whole time you are spanking me you're ranting and yelling saying I am a slut and from now on you are going to control my entire life and everything in it. That I belong to YOU and you will use my body whenever and however you please. You stop spanking me and I feel your fingers probing my cunt, feeling just the tip of your finger on my labia and wiggling up into me just a bit. "You are wet, you little slut! I think you need to be fucked right now. Stand up and get your clothes off. Now!"

I hurry to my feet and pull the skirt and tank top off, my panties are already on the floor, torn off me earlier. I'm standing in front of you completely naked, tears still on my face, my ass burning and red from the spanking you just gave me. "Now take off my shirt slut." I immediately unbutton your shirt and slide it off you. I try to talk to you and tell you again how sorry I am, but you tell me to be silent and not speak unless I’m told to. "Now my pants, hurry up!" I unsnap and unzip your jeans and pull them down your legs as you step out of them. I am on my knees helping you pull the jeans off, I feel your hands on my shoulders firmly holding me down there.

"Suck my cock!" I look up at you, you know I have never liked to do this, but I know I do not want another spanking on my already sore ass. "NOW!" you say, "from now on you will do exactly as I tell you, or I will punish you. Do you understand me?"

I reply quietly, "yes".

You say, "Yes Sir! From now on you will answer me as Sir. Got it??"

I answer you properly this time, "Yes Sir."

I reach out my hand and grasp your already hard cock at the base, bring my lips closer to the tip of it. I reach out my tongue and just barely touch it to the tip of your cock, tasting the little glistening drop of cum that has leaked out of the opening. I realize that I love the taste, I want to suck your cock this time. I have never felt that way before, but the scene between us has changed dramatically in the past half hour, and I am so hot, hotter than I have ever been in my entire life.

I can feel how wet I am between my legs, the dampness has even run down my inner thighs, my pussy is throbbing, I can feel every beat of my heart right inside my cunt. I take the head of your hard cock into my mouth and lick all around it, drawing the shaft deeper into my mouth, using my tongue, licking from the base up to the tip as I suck gently and draw my mouth up and down the entire length of your gorgeous cock. I take my mouth off your cock, and lick your testicle, pulling it into my mouth and gently sucking and running my tongue around the entire ball, licking and sucking.

This is wonderful, I have never enjoyed this so much. I feel your hands in my hair, as I take your cock back into my mouth and feel your hips thrusting into my face, fucking me in the mouth. Then, I feel you pull back, stop and pull your cock out of my mouth. I am disappointed, I wanted to continue worshipping your cock with my tongue and my lips and my hot mouth, but you have other ideas. You tell me to get on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed, which I do immediately.

I feel you grasp my hips and with one fast thrust you bury your hard cock all the way into my cunt, still standing up behind me. I can't believe how good this feels, I am holding perfectly still waiting for you to move, dying for you to start moving. "You are not to cum until I say you can. Do you understand me slut?"

I reply right away this time, "yes Sir, please just fuck me Jimmy, please!" You start moving in me, pulling almost all the way out of me and slowly sliding back in, all the way to the hilt, I can feel the tip of your cock hitting my cervix. You increase the pace after a few slow strokes, and soon you are slamming into me all the way, fast and hard. I am wildly thrusting my hips back onto you, meeting every pounding assault into my pussy.

I can feel the pressure building, I am getting very close to cumming, but I know I had better not until you say I can or I will be punished again. I can hardly hold back now, I beg you to let me cum over and over, pleading with you to say the words and give me release from this sweet torture. "Alright, NOW!" you say, and I am pushed over the edge into the most intense orgasm I have ever had, and I feel you pouring your hot cum into my spasming pussy all the way up to my cervix. I can feel your spasms as you pump it out and we are both flying over the edge of the world together.

I have never felt anything as intense in my entire life, all I know is I want more! As our orgasms subside, you collapse onto me, and roll us over onto our sides, pulling me into your arms from behind. You put your face in my hair and tell me how wonderful that was, but I had better not ever do anything like that again on the internet.

You are still angry, but I can tell that you enjoyed the sex as much as I did, and from now on things are going to be different, much, much different. I am laying with my back to you, a big smile on my face already planning for...the next time!