Hot Melt the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't hold it any longer and wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him all over. He took her onto his lap; her hands were moving over his body as if she wanted to feel him everywhere and as fast as possible. He took Shabnam's soft hand and put it back on his cock. She pulled on him gently. He slid her qameez up and she wasn't wearing a bra. She hid her tits with her hands, shyly. With a little resistance, he removed her hands and stared at her chest. Her nipples stood proud and erect.

Her breasts were still firm without any sagging. Her nipples were a dark brown.

"You have very pretty tits," he told her.

"You like them?" she asked in low voice, and pulled his head against her tits, burying his face in the hot, soft flesh of her full bosom.

Without answering, he started to kiss and suck on her tits gobbling them hungrily, his tongue teasing.

"Shabnam, you are beautiful. I am the luckiest man in the world."

"No, Sabjee (master). I am the luckiest woman in the world to be with you."

Then Shabnam closed her eyes and moaned while he kissed into the valley between her breasts. Shabnam held his head against her boobs and pushed her fingers into his hair. She moaned as she held a hard, pointy brown nipple into his mouth for him to suck and nibble. His teeth carefully gripped it between them as his tongue assaulted it.

"Sabjee (master), please do it like this," she whispered, "Bite my nipples." She held him in her arms, kissing him as she started to pull his pajama string.

Zafar laid Shabnam down near the fire on the mattress and opened the string of her shilwar and dragged it off, now she lay absolutely naked in front of his eyes. He got down between her legs and put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs apart. From here he had a wonderful view; he gazed down and saw a thick carpet of black hair between her legs. She was so bushy, completely unshaven. He looked in her eyes and they burned with desire. He got on top of her and put his hands under her ass and lifted her; she grabbed his erect cock and guided it to her cunt hole. With full force he penetrated her. She moaned, as if his cock had gone right through her. Her pussy was so warm that he thought, he would never want to pull out of it again. He pushed in and out of her slowly. As soon as Zafar slid all the way into her, Shabnam began to fuck him fast and furiously. He was surprised by her eagerness, but he matched her thrusts.

Shabnam was now closing her eyes and moaning loudly.

"That feels so good," she moaned as Zafar started to pick up the pace a little. With every thrust Shabnam would shriek and say, "Yes Sabjee (master), split Shabnam's cunt in two! Cut me into half with your big fucking cock."

Shabnam was weeping under him; he could see her feeling the pain of his thrusts. But she kept encouraging him with her moans.

"Harder Sabjee (master), harder . . . fuck me till your cock enters my heart." Shabnam moaned over and over. She bucked and Zafar ground mercilessly against her. "Oh...this... this is soooo nice." She thrust her hips forward. He began pummeling her, impaling her on his dick. Shabnam closed her eyes, and squeezed his hips. Glorious sensations welled up in his body; he started to pump hard and Shabnam met his thrusts with equal force. He kept thrusting until she climaxed twice. She was tired and begging him to finish, "Please, Sabjee (master). You are tearing my hole. I go slowly."

But Zafar was no in mood to hear any of her pleas. his balls were slapping her asshole with each stroke. Finally, laughing a little he ventured, "Okay, let's try something different. You ride me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I have never done it like this with my husband." Shabnam seemed awestruck. She looked a little confused and asked, "How?"

Zafar pulled her over on top of him and inserted his cock into her cunt from below and said, "Like this. Move your ass up and down and fuck me."

Shabnam began slowly. Zafar watched his cock sink into her pussy. He wanted her to move faster, but she would not listen. After a few minutes he inserted one of his fingers into her ass hole.

She suddenly stopped and exclaimed, "What are you doing, Sabjee (master)?"

"Finger fucking your ass hole. You don't like it?"

"It hurts me," she said, "take it easy." He pulled his finger from her ass hole and applied some his saliva; then once again he inserted pushed it into her butt hole and started to move it in a circular motion.

"Oh, Sabjee (master), your fingers feel so nice in my ass this time," she panted, "This is a nice position but I never tried it with my husband." She started bouncing up and down, grinding on his cock deeper and deeper, and feeling it along every inch of her inner walls. She came forcefully. Her cunt clamped down on his cock.

"Oh Shabnam, I'm coming," he nearly shouted, "Your pussy feels so good. Can you feel me coming, Shabnam?"

"I can feel it! Oh, yes sweet, Sabjee (master). I can feel your dick throbbing. It feels so good!"

She came again and again and he followed her; he emptied his load into her cunt. Her head thrashed back and forth as she struggled for breath, overcome by her strongest orgasm. She collapsed, sobbing. Zafar held Shabnam, gently stroking her hair until she came back to her senses.

She rolled off of him. Zafar cock was covered with her juices. She got up and cleaned her cunt and him; she kneeled and kissed his hand. He took her in his arms and they lay together.

"I owe to you for this honor, Sabjee (master)," she said to him.

"Which honor?" he asked.

"The honor you gave me."

Zafar smiled and kissed her and told her, "Don't think of it like that. We are equal, human, and there is no difference between us."

Shabnam kissed Zafar on his lips and thanked him. "Sabjee (master), you are fucking great. My husband is fucking boyish. He just finishes within a couple of minutes. I've never had an experience like this. My husband never pays me any attention. You are very nice, and I think you are the sort of man I have always wanted in my life." Shabnam also told him that her mother in law knew about her marital problems.

They both lay on the mat near the fireplace and were playing with each other, Shabnam with his cock and Zafar with her breasts. Unbelievably, his cock was rock-hard again. His hand moved over her butt cheeks, fingers teasing and feeling her butt crack, squeezing and massaging.

"Shabnam, you have a nice, sexy ass!" He grabbed her soft ass and began squeezing it like a madman.

"Does your husband like it?" Zafar asked.

This made her blush and smile. "He never told me, if he does."

"How stupid he is," he replied. And then said, "I want to fuck your sexy ass."

"Who is stopping you? I am yours, all of my body is yours; do with me what you like. But promise me not to hurt me."

"Promise, I will try not to hurt you. I want you to turn over and get on your hands and knees," he told her.

She bent forward on her elbows, her fabulous milky ass in the air, her legs parted and said, "Like this?"

Zafar growled as he came up behind her. He lubricated one of his fingers and slid it slowly into her; she jumped a little, but then pushed back wanting him to continue. He started to finger fuck her ass. Then he found a bottle of oil and applied it to her wrinkled ass hole and then his dick. She knew what was coming and smiled. He positioned the head of his cock against her puckered asshole as she rose up slightly on her knees. He gave his cock a little push, she felt a little pain but didn't say anything. Zafar pushed again and the tip of his cock head entered her tight asshole. He paused a second for her to relax, but she didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. He just let her push. He gave a jerk; as his cock went halfway into her ass, Shabnam cried out in surprise. Zafar was shocked as a few moments later; he was all the way in her ass. He started to pull out slowly and Shabnam started panting really hard.

He thought he was hurting her, but as he was pulling out of her she said, "Oh, this is fucking awesome . . . fuck me harder . . .harder."

"But ..."

"No! Please! Don't stop!"

Shabnam said that the pain was lessening and that she was starting to enjoy it. Zafar increased his rhythm and she started to moan lustfully. Her cries were turning him on; his movement was getting faster with every jerk. She started bucking. He sped up. He was fucking her ass with long, hard thrusts. And she wanted more. His cock was now ramming her ass and his fingers were buried in her pussy. He couldn't believe how incredible it felt and soon blasted his load of cum into her. Her ass couldn't contain his heavy load as a few drops trickled out of her hole. He pulled his cock out slowly and fell on the mattress completely worn out.

Zafar went to sleep, and when he woke, Shabnam was not there. He roamed the house until he found her in kitchen making lunch with her back towards him. Zafar put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed him on his lips. He ate his lunch with her sitting on his lap kissing his neck and massaging his chest.

12