Hot Missouri Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
455 Followers

"Go ahead now, girl, and unbutton his shirt," was Linda's next instruction. Kathy did it, and let her hand roam over my bare chest and tickle my nipples. Linda pressed her fulsome boobs into Gary's naked chest, and said, "Rub your nipples on his bare chest. You will both enjoy it."

Kathy threw my shirt wide open and put her arms around my neck as we made our tongues dance furiously. She did press her naked boobs up against my naked chest, and it was truly said that we would both enjoy it. My hand was still resting on her thigh and I moved it slowly in circles. It was very strange to be doing this, and stranger still to listen to instructions as we did it. But I had to admit it was working. There was no question that I was turned on and she was too.

Gary's hand under Linda's skirt made her moan lightly. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs a bit to make it easier for him to get his hand between them. She moaned and her hips came up to meet his hand. Then she put her hand on his wrist and stopped him for a bit, so she could gather herself to talk. "Now it is really getting good. You have to encourage that guy, Kathy. Spread your legs a little bit, lean your head back and let him know you appreciate it."

Again, Kathy seemed to hesitate just a second, but then she looked carefully at Linda deriving such enjoyment from her boyfriend's hand. She lay back just a bit, thrust her hips forward and spread her legs. I turned so my cock pressed up against her thigh, but I was so excited that I moved carefully to keep from ending the evening early. I stroked the smooth skin of her thigh and let my hand creep up toward her crotch.

Now Linda was truly moaning and jerking her hips to Gary's hand. So Gary took up the lesson. "The skin of the inner thighs is very sensitive. Brush it lightly, and go on up to the fabric of her panties." His hand worked busily and Linda's skirt was so high up that I could see him rubbing the wet spot on her panties.

I slid my hand gently over those smooth thighs, and felt the soft fabric covering her pussy. This too had a damp spot on it and I sought that spot out, brushing it lightly with one finger. She was lying back on the couch and moaning slightly, and as I touched her pussy through the fabric she pressed her hips upward into my hand. Now I wasn't waiting for instructions but kept my hand moving, feeling the wet slit under it.

Linda cried out, "Yes, oh yes!" Then she gained a bit of control and said to us, "Feel for the hard little bump. Gary has found mine and it feels soooo good." Then she moaned again.

Gary continued to work his hand. "Find the little hard bump at the top of her slit. It has to be stroked so gently. Roll it around in a circle." From Linda's reaction, we knew he was doing it as he spoke.

I ran a finger up the path of the wet slit, and there at the top found the hard bump. I began to work it around gently and Kathy moaned and thrust toward me. I still had my tongue deep in her mouth and one hand on a naked tit so she was getting triple stimulation. Her hand was on my crotch but she seemed to have forgotten it. I kept working on her pussy. I was now getting turned on even more by turning her on.

"Go under the panties now," Linda said between gasps. I was not sure if that was a direction to Gary or to me, but I went ahead and did it. Pushing aside the thin fabric, I slid a finger onto her wet slit, bordered with a slight fuzz of pubic hair. I rubbed down to the bottom, then back to the top and the hard bump of her clit. I was on autopilot now without many instructions as Gary was busy on his own adventure.

Deep kisses, tongues rolling around, squeezing that pretty boob and rolling the nipple in my fingers, working my other hand under her panties and up and down the dripping pussy all stimulated her hard. My cock was stiff under her hand and even without her remembering to stroke it I was coming to a peak.

"OK," said Gary, "you have got her straining to come now. Time to put your tongue to work down there." He plunged his head between Linda's legs and I could see him pull the lips of her pussy open and begin licking hard. This was really new territory for me, but I pulled Kathy's legs open wider and took a good look at her pink pussy, covered with juice and framed by that dark hair, with her panties pulled off of it. The inner lips were swollen and her clit stood up as a little pink bump. It was radiating pheromone smells that were guiding me in to it like a bee to a flower.

Very lightly I licked her clit with my tongue. She moaned and her hips twitched. I was happy to be giving her so much pleasure, and even though I was now getting no direct stimulation I was still turned on.

Gary caught a breath and said, "Up and down the lips, round and round the clit. Keep it going until she gasps." Then he dove back into Linda's crotch. He put his hands under her ass to pull her pussy in to his mouth. I followed suit, grabbing Kathy's soft ass cheeks with both hands as I pressed my tongue against her pussy.

Linda moaned, and then gasped out, "Round and round, faster now." I took that as an instruction to me and increased the pace of my tongue on my girl's clit. In just a few minutes I head Linda crying out, "Oh, oh, oh!"

Kathy clutched my hair and pulled me harder against her pussy. I clenched my hands on her ass and pushed it up. My tongue worked furiously and very quickly she gasped and gave a little scream. I could feel her hips pump and her pussy clench as she came.

"Gently now, very gently," came Gary's voice, and I gave that pussy a few short soft licks as she lay back on the seat cushions. Her panting grew slower and soon she sat up and smiled a darling smile at me. I melted inside, but down below I was still hard as a rock and unsatisfied.

Linda pulled herself up on the couch. She looked over at us and said, "You two are good students. Are you happy with your hot summer date, Kathy?"

Kathy nodded her head. Linda continued, "But we can't be selfish. Look at that uprising under his pants, girl. He deserves his pleasure too." She rubbed the front of Gary's pants, and his hips twitched toward her hand.

Kathy looked at me and it was obvious that my cock was straining against my pants too. She reached out and began to rub it as she had before, and my excitement grew and grew.

Linda found the snap of his jeans, and pulled it open. Then she worked the zipper down. "This is much easier than a bra," she chuckled. "It is easy to see and easy to open." Kathy giggled a bit at that and pulled the snap of my pants open, then put a hand on the zipper and pulled down gently, but still tantalizingly. Self consciously I put a hand on my belt to hold them up.

Gary saw that and laughed. "Let 'em drop, guy, let 'em drop. Why do you want to hold them up?" I laughed too and let my pants drop to the floor. Both Gary and I were now standing by the couches in nothing but our briefs. Linda cupped his balls in her hand and said, "Look at this, as hard as an ax handle, girl. We have to take care of that." She knelt down and playfully grabbed Gary's dick in her mouth through the fabric and bit gently.

I thought wildly, "One minute of this and I will come hard." Kathy did as her teacher did, and took my balls in her hand while rubbing her cheek across my cock and then nipping it playfully. She watched as Linda pulled the waistband of Gary's briefs down, and did the same with mine. Both of us had just the tip of our cock sticking out over the underwear.

"Start out gently, just like you did the first time you ever got kissed in fifth grade," Linda advised. She kissed the tip of Gary's cock and it twitched for her. Kathy watched how she did it, and then leaned into me and I felt those soft lips gently caress the tip of my hardon. "Run your tongue around like a French kiss now," Linda continued. I saw her tongue flash out and tickle Gary's cock, and then looked down and watched Kathy do the same to mine. This double show was really exciting. My cock twitched each time her tongue tickled it.

"Hold on, Mike," said my buddy. "Let it build slowly or it will be over too soon." I was sure it was going to be over too soon, but I tried to get some self control back and hold myself on the edge a bit longer. Gary threw his head back and moaned so I was not sure how long he would last either.

"Get your hands on the shaft now, Kathy," said Linda, pulling Gary's briefs all the way down and wrapping a hand around his hard rod. "Then work them up and down while you hold the head of it in your lips." Watching her go down on Gary was almost as exciting as what was happening to me. I felt Kathy's hand surround my cock, and her lips enfold the head of it. Her hands moved up and down as I threw my head back, closed my eyes, and moaned softly. The feel of it was driving me wild.

Then Gary said, "Just a minute," and opened the hand in which he had been clutching something. He handed two foil wrapped packets to Linda.

She called out, "Catch, Kathy!" and tossed one over our way. It fell on the floor but Kathy reached down a hand and picked it up. She took her lips off my cock, making me groan, and looked at it quizzically. She and I both realized about the same time that it was a wrapped condom. Kathy looked over at Linda, and saw her rolling it down over Gary's hard cock. "Just to make it a bit easier, Kathy, so you don't have to swallow your first time."

I could see Kathy working the implications of that out in her mind. Then she carefully opened the package and rolled the condom down over my cock. It was so sensitive by now that even that action made it jerk. She looked back over at Linda, who gave her a big grin and said, "Now go for it!" Linda grabbed Gary's dick and took it deep in her mouth and began rapidly sucking up and down.

Kathy stared at my hard cock in the rubber for a few seconds, then reached out a hand and grabbed it and took it in her mouth. At first she was tentative, not going much deeper than the head. I closed my eyes, moaned again, and thrust my cock toward her. Each time she stroked it she went a bit deeper into her mouth, until finally she was making long wet strokes almost the entire length of it. My ecstasy was building fast as I could feel her working up and down. Across the way I could see Linda's head going up and down too, and Gary thrusting toward her in perfect rhythm. It was clear that they were very good at this.

Faster and faster her lips on my cock went. Deeper and deeper I pushed each stroke. Her warm wet mouth was beautifully soft on my hardness. She cupped my balls in one hand and squeezed gently. As she stroked toward the end, I heard Gary moan and opened my eyes to see him jerk into Linda's mouth and knew he was coming. This pushed me to the peak of my own excitement.

I put a hand on Kathy's hair and pulled her toward me as I thrust hard into her mouth. My climax boiled over instantly and I could feel my cock jerk against her cheek. I knew she had watched Linda take all Gary gave, and she was gamely doing the same for me. One final spasm released all I had, and I fell back against the cushions exhausted.

Gary did the same and Linda stood up, chuckling that throaty chuckle. "Lesson over, boys and girls. Now did Gary and Linda show you how to do it right?"

I could only nod my head, but Kathy giggled again and said, "I guess I learned how to enjoy a hot Missouri summer. Thank you, Linda. Maybe we can do it again soon." That sounded very encouraging to me. I was positively enjoying my last high school summer.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
455 Followers
12