Hot New Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
More very hot times with even more new friends.
4.6k words
4.47
21.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first Chapter of my story, our new friends, Will and Tanya, had invited us over for drinks and for my husband Tom to look the place over, as they wanted to remodel and make it the home of their dreams.

The afternoon and evening turned into our first swap with this couple but not the last, by any means.

Monday found Will and I back to work at the same company. We winked the first time we saw each other and then it was all business. He had the hang of most of what he needed to know, so I went back to being Ben's PA, full time.

Ben asked me to lunch Monday. He had an evil smile on his face, as he did so. I accepted and we left.

Over lunch and a glass of wine, he asked, "How did you and your husband get along with Will and Tanya?"

"Just fine, we spent Saturday afternoon and evening together, talked over the remodel of their home, went out to dinner and dancing and then went back to their place for a night cap."

"Not going to tell me are you?" I told him not on his life.

On Friday, Will, asked me to have lunch with him. We went to a quite little Italian place, not inhabited by the corporate lunch crowd.

Over a glass of wine and a pasta dish we talked about our feeling concerning last weekend.

"Samantha, Tanya and I would like very much to get with you and Tom again very soon. A good friend of mine and his wife are coming this weekend, to see where we landed. So I guess this weekend is out."

"Are they ahhhhhh, you know...........into swapping."

He lowered his head and said, "Yes they are."

"Well, the more the merrier. Tom and I would like to invite the four of you over tomorrow afternoon. That is if they want too. No pressure. Never had a six some before." I laughed.

"Us either. I think they could be persuaded."

"Let's just figure on grillin' and chillin' instead of going out."

When they got to our home Saturday afternoon, we met them at the door. Will shook hands with Tom and kissed me, Tanya kissed and hugged us both and then we were introduced to James and Kim. He was black and she, as I soon learned was Filipino and Polynesian. They were a stunning couple in their mid forties, He was bigger than Will, all over, as I found out later on.. Kim was petite, about 5'1", 110, nice little titties. She was wearing a real short tight flowery skirt and a tank top. She looked much younger than her years.

He was wearing light weight pants and t shirt. My eyes went right to his crotch. There was a huge bulge there. He noticed me and adjusted himself. We looked at each other, he smiled and I blushed.

As we walked through the house to the patio, following Tom, James whispered in my ear, "You belong to me." His big black hand, cupped my ass, that was covered, barely , by my short shorts.

The afternoon wore on. We grilled steaks and veggies, drank margaritas and talked about our lives.

During the entire time, James hardly took his eyes off me. He sat with his legs apart, so I could see his cock resting along the inside of his left thigh, inside those loose, light weight pants. I couldn't take my eyes off of him either.

"Looks like Sam and James are about to devour each other," Will said.

Tom looked at Kim and she just shrugged her shoulders

Tanya, having had a bit to much to drink, piped up, "Why don't the two of you put on a little show for us."

Tom surprised me by saying, "If that is going to happen, lets take it to the family room."

James walked over to me, held out his hand and when I was standing, he picked me up and looked at Tom saying, "Lead the way."

He held me as Tom threw some pillows on the floor. Then he went to his knees and slowly lowered me onto the carpet with my head on a pillow and he pulled one along side of me as he lay down by me and took me into his arms. We started to make out, ignoring the other four people sitting around in the room. After about 5 minutes or so of kissing and fondling, he sat up, took off his t-shirt, exposing a perfectly proportioned black body, muscular but no overly so. Just right. I sat up momentarily and licked one of his nipples and laid back down. He smiled and told me to take off my top and he would work on my shorts. In a moment I was naked, with him kneeling between my outstretched legs. I had decided against panties.

"What are you waiting for, James, show me what you got for me." He stood up, unbuttoned his pants and let them drop.

"Oh, fuck, what the hell is that?" It was starting to become erect. It's width was growing disproportionately to the length. You have heard of a beer can size cock. This guy had one. I looked over at Kim and she said, "If I can take it, you can take it." She was sitting on the floor with Tom, sitting between his legs and he had her top off and fondling her little titties.

He stood there stroking that black behemoth. It wasn't but a minute and it was rigid and heavily veined. The head was the same size as the shaft. He was shaking it at me and smirking.

Letting his cock go, it stood straight out, bobbing up and down. He held his hands out in a cupped manner and looked at my breasts. He wanted me to present my breasts to him. I took them in my hands, walked up to him and gave them to him. He instantly massaged them and ran his thumbs over the nipples, moving his hand so he captured those hard little nubs between thumb and forefingers. He pinched hard, I moaned. He mouthed, "You belong to me." At that moment I did.

As he pulled me toward him by my nipples, I looked over and the rest of them were watching us while caressing each other. Tom was now with Tanya and Will was with Kim. Four pairs of eyes focused on James and I.

The wide, blunt head of that black meat was pressing hard against my pubic bone. He moved back slightly and let it slide between my legs as he squatted down. I parted my legs. I wanted to feel that beast against my pussy lips.

"Open those fat pussy lips for me, Sam. Let me rub my cock in between them, get that hot white pussy of yours nice and wet, for my big black ram."

The way he slid between my labia lips, spread them, wide and they wrapped around the top of his cock. He started walking me backwards until he had me against a wall. Continuously, rubbing my pussy and hitting my clit, making me jump and gush even more, all over that big beautiful black cock.

He leaned forward, whispering in my ear, after biting my neck, "Are you ready to give yourself to me?"

"Yes, take me, fuck me, fuck me but take it slow. Never had one that thick before."

One leg was lifted and placed on his arm as he leaned it against the wall. I thought, "shit he is going to shove that thing, straight up into my cunt."

He did just that, I was leaking my juices all over his cock so their was plenty of lube, thank God, because he pushed upward with constant pressure. I could feel my vagina, slowly start to stretch to accept this powerful black cock. It seemed like it was opening up enough to get a fist into. When that blunt, rigid head broke through, it felt like one too.

I screamed and threw my head back hitting it against the wall, my body shuddered and a violent orgasm erupted, my pussy flooding my juices all over his throbbing cock and dripping down my leg. He fucked me right through my orgasm and started me on another. They came one after the other. He was hitting me just right. After about five minutes or so of this hard, orgasm inducing fuck, until I felt him get even fatter inside me and I felt him throbbing, it was so tight. With one more huge forceful stroke he buried himself to the hilt and came inside me. Our juices mixing as he kept churning them together. What felt like a flood of molten lava, leaked out and down my leg. He pulled out and the mixture of our love juices gushed out and landed on the carpet. My pussy was now officially a cunt. Stretched, gaping , an angry red color and totally sated. He finally let my leg down, cum still running down my legs.

I felt something against my legs. It was Kim, licking the cum off my legs and working her way towards my pussy. As she arrived at the door to my woman hood, I opened my legs and let her drink from my frothy, gaping pussy. She sucked and tongued and bit my bruised labia, until she brought me to another orgasm, standing against the wall. My legs gave way. Little Kim caught me and helped me to the floor, where she continued to eat my swollen, sloppy pussy. There were no more orgasms in me but I let her continue. She was a damn good pussy eater and I felt good too.

"Well, fuck, how are we gonna top that," Tom mused.

"We aren't, lets just fuck." That was Tanya.

James was sitting on the couch, flaccid cock hanging down between his legs, watching what was happening with the rest of them.

Kim was still working on me, she couldn't get enough and I sure wasn't pushing her away.

Will walked up behind her and slapped his big, heavy black cock, against her ass. She pulled out of my crotch long enough to tell him, "fuck me with that big black snake." and went back to eating my pussy.

He kneeled down behind her, with a slap on one ass cheek, he drilled her with one quick thrust. I saw him look at me and nodded his head just before he did it. As he reared back to give it to her, I held her face tight against my pussy. She screamed right into my pussy and the vibes, gave my a small orgasm. I held her that way as he started to fuck her. She finally shoved against my thighs and broke the seal she had on my cunt.

Looking up at me with a cruel look and said, "I'll get you for that, bitch." I slid away from the wall and her sucking mouth and let Will fuck her into a screaming orgasm. Filling her to the brim. When he pulled out she stayed on all fours, cum and pussy juices running out. I thought what the hell, now is as good a time as any to begin cleanup duties. I buried my face in her pussy with my nose below her ass hole. I slurped her offerings and about the time I had her emptied, she climaxed for the last time before we both collapsed on the floor, together, in each other's arms.

James and I sat together on the couch, watching Tom and Tanya, fuck each other crazy. A sheen of sweat was covering both their bodies as they writhed in the throes of passion.

"Samantha, look what just sitting next to you does to me." I looked down and that thick, ebony organ was coming to life again, right before my eyes. I couldn't resist. I started stroking it. I let my thick saliva drop onto the head and shaft, as I slowly stroked it. The mixture of our juices, which had become sticky, became once again slimy and my hand slid up and down with ease.

"Suck it, Samantha, suck it. I hear you are one hell of a cocksucker. Let's see if that's true."

As I went to my knees, I alternated looking between his eyes and his swollen member. I was going to do everything in my power to conquer the thickest, heaviest cock, black or white, that I had ever encountered.

"Open wide for Daddy, stick your tongue out and let's see how much of my cock you can take."

I did as he commanded. I allowed my saliva to flow freely over me tongue, dripping off the end, as he slowly pushed that big, black cock into my willing mouth. My lips were stretched to the point that I hoped they would not split at the ends. His one hand held steady pressure on the back of my head, while the other worked first one nipple, then the other. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. He had the blunt, spongy head just at the entry to my throat. I started to breath through my nose, while he kept pushing, a little bit at a time into my throat.

My panic must have showed on my face, because he stopped pushing and asked me if I was okay. I nodded that I was.

My reflex to swallow allowed him to slide more down my throat and then it stopped. He pushed but it would go no further. Realizing this he started to fuck my mouth and what part of my throat he could access.

The sweat running down my face from my forehead mixed with my tears. I felt my face get real hot and pushed back on his hips. He pulled back so the head was now laying in my mouth and I was gasping for air around it. I knew he had no intention of taking it out. He just started fucking my mouth all over again. Each inward thrust would hit the entry to my throat. After ten minutes or so of this face fucking, I felt him swell and stiffen. I gently cupped his big balls, as he let loose with another mighty load of cum. My mouth was full and I swallowed with all I had but some still escaped, that I retrieved, once he pulled out. I try never to lose any of my partner's load. It is a matter of pride with me.

I realized Kim was by my side now, leaned over and devoured her husband's slowing shrinking cock. She was performing clean up duty, for me. I was exhausted and pulled myself into the fetal position. I needed rest.

Tom and Will were obviously, worn out as was Tanya. They sat on each side of her, rubbing her thighs and she rubbing there's. No move was made to handle each other's sex organs.

James and Kim, were now laying side by side. I got up and walked over to my wonderful husband and we moved to a recliner, where I sat on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me.

We were all back to where we belonged. What a great evening. We all took turns showering and getting dressed.

Sitting around afterward, enjoying a drink, we decided to get together, every Friday night, alternating homes.

James with his sense of humor, suggested we call ourselves, "The oreo cookie gang." We all erupted in laughter.

The little stinker that I am, my mind went to having T shirts made with that on it, for all of us.

It was getting late and the four of them got up to go home.

James came up to me, hugged me and kissed me and hugged me again, whispering in my ear. "I want your ass, you are the hottest woman, I have ever had, Including my wife."

I looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Maybe."

Will got a hold of me at work during the week and asked me if we wanted to go out with them, Friday night. A dress up affair, dinner at a nice restaurant, cocktails and a concert afterwards. I told him we would be happy to go with then. He told me he would pick us up at 6:00.

"Oh by the way," he said, "this is only a date night. Tanya and I want a Friday night when we are all together as friends, not lovers. James and Kim would like that too. Hope that is alright with you two."

"It will be fine and fun."

We had a good time and went our separate ways.

Saturday morning, Kim called and asked if we would like to come over in the afternoon. I asked Tom and he said it was okay.

When we arrived, they met us at the door, in bathing suits. If you could call them that. James had on a pouch and that was all. It was barely able to contain his flaccid cock. Kim had on a white, wicked weasel and you could see her nipples and the dark landing strip above her pussy.

"Looks like we are overdressed," my husband bantered.

"Come on to the pool. We just put these on until you guys arrived. There are no secrets between us anymore, so why bother with clothes."

We all got naked, sat around the pool, drinking and talking about the night before, when James piped up.

"So Samantha, have you given any thought to what I talked to you about last Friday night."

"What was that?" Tom asked.

"I told her I wanted her ass."

"What did you say, dear?"

"I told him, maybe."

Kim, with a shocked look on her face, shrieked, "There is no fucking way you can take that slab of black meat up your tight little, white pooper."

Tom looked at me and I looked back at him and said, "I would like to try, honey. Can I try?"

"It's up to you. It is your hole, after all. I think you may want to get prepared though."

Kim grabbed me by the arm and led me to the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later, I came out, dressed in a little black see-thru night shirt, open down the front but tied around the waist and a pair of black thigh high stockings, these of which Kim let me wear.

"Wow, maybe I want to fuck your ass, myself," My husband said.

"You can have sloppy seconds," James retorted.

Kim came back in with a bottle of lube and handed it to James.

"If you are gonna fuck her ass, prepare it for her."

"How do you want it Sam?" James asked.

"On all fours. That way I can work it in before you start destroying my tight little hole." I climbed on the bed, knees on the edge, so he had to stand behind me. I felt I had at least some control.

I heard him squirt some lube into his hand and wanked his cock a couple times and then dragged it through my ass crack. He did this half a dozen times until he had my crack, lubed and my cheeks had voluntarily opened, allowing my little butt hole to be completely exposed.

He squirted a liberal amount right on my asshole and with one finger, gently worked it in. I have done anal enough that one finger and even two will slide in easily, with lube. This time was no exception.

"Nice, fucking nice, baby. Opened right up for James, huh?" I just shook my head. My ass was itching now. It wanted a big, thick, black cock in it.

He worked another finger in with some more lube, twisting and finger fucking my ass.

"I think you are about ready." He pulled his fingers out, squirted more right up my open hole and I felt the blunt, spongy end of his thick fuck pole start to slowly penetrate my sphincter. I pushed back like I was taking a shit and it popped in. I saw stars, I thought I would pass out from the pain. My mouth opened in a silent scream. I screamed but not a sound came out for a moment and then it came out at the top of my lungs.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck, don't move. Oh god it hurts so fucking bad."

I heard Tom ask if I wanted him to take it out.

"Fuck no. Just don't move, James, just don't move."

I slowly started to relax and the pain startee to subside. I very slowly, started to move back on to it. He was very good about letting me take him in. After about five minutes or so, I had worked several inches in and the pain turned to discomfort and a fullness, like I had never experienced before.

"Ok, James, slowly work it into me, a little at a time until you are buried as far as you can go. I want to feel those big balls against my pussy."

He knew what he was doing. I don't know how long it took but finally, I felt his balls resting, against my pussy lips, that were thrust back and out.

"Sam, can I start moving now. Can I start to fuck your ass."

"Yes, but slow and easy until I see how it goes."

He pulled back a little bit and pushed forward until he had it all back in me. I told him it was okay and to go ahead and start fucking me with long strokes first.

I wanted to feel that monster backing out of me. The feeling was one of being stretched to what I felt was the limit and filled to the brim with thick black cock.

When he had it all the way out until just the head was in he slowly pushed back all the way in. He started fucking me with those long strokes, which caused me to open to accept him more readily. After a couple minutes of this, he squirted more lube on his cock as he pushed it in and started to move with more speed and force. I was loving it.

"Oh, baby, fuck my ass, fuck my ass good. It feels so fucking good. Harder baby, harder, fuck my hot ass harder. Cum in my ass baby, cum in my ass.

After a few more minutes of him long stroke fucking me, his strokes became faster and shorter. This was the moment of truth. Could I withstand this pounding until he was able to unload in my bowels.

I was getting really sore, but was going to endure. I wanted him to bathe my insides with his soothing, hot, thick cum.

His cock started to swell and his thrusts got harder and with a loud bellow, his balls provided my ass cavity with a load of his thick hot cum. He was buried to the hilt when he came. I felt a pressure and then a relief as he pulled back and kept cumming, filling me up as he retreated until just the head was in and he finished that way. Filling my entire cavity.

12