Hot Night

Story Info
He finds her sleeping.
1.6k words
2.53
30.9k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was hot, but the air conditioner and the ceiling fan made it feel comfortable. She was asleep in her bed with only a sheet covering her naked body. Although she was asleep, her front door was unlocked. She knew he would come; she just didn't know when. He had left on a business trip a week ago. He told her that he would be back on Friday, but not at what time. Usually he was only gone for a day or two. Being without him for a whole week had been much harder than she expected. Now that she knew he was coming home she found it hard to sleep. The anticipation of her man had her mind racing. She pictured him being just as excited to see her as she was to see him. She lay in bed with restless legs sliding up and down and her fingers gripping the sheets. Her wishful thoughts caused her nipples to protrude through the thin sheet. Eventually she drifted to sleep with a smile on her face.

She didn't hear the front door open. She didn't hear his keys land on the dining room table. She didn't hear his belt clink as his pants dropped from his waist. She didn't feel the sheet lift from her feet. His warm soft lips kissing the sole of her foot didn't wake her, but she felt it. Her toes curled and her foot lifted following his lips as he pulled away. His hands slid lightly up her smooth calves. His lips trailing behind slowly, he kissed the heel of her left foot, then her left ankle. He ran his moist tongue up her left calf, catching up with his hands. Gliding back down her legs, he repeated on the right foot, ankle and calf. He admired the curves of her round hips and full backside. Still she did not wake, but her legs began to stir. Subconsciously she welcomed him. Subconsciously she opened for him.

He ran his hands up between her legs. When his hands reached their destination he squeezed her thighs and spread her legs apart. His firm grip sent a shockwave up her back that woke her up. Still gripping her inner thighs he lowers his face into her muscular butt. He runs his tongue the meeting of her cheeks. Chills shoot down her legs causing goose bumps. Her fingers instinctively grab the pillow and she bites into it. His warmth subdues the goose bumps. Kisses work their way down over her round butt. Where her butt meets the back of her thigh, he nibbles a bit. His tongue follows the curve of her ass back down between her legs. Her hips rise up to help with his cause. His hands slide around her firm thighs and pull her close to his face. His long tongue penetrates her already moist pussy sending a jolt through her.

With a firm tongue he flicks through her lips coating his tongue with her juice. He pulls away. His hands search her body, lightly gliding across her body before strongly gripping into her skin. She loved his combination of passion and tenderness. He massages her back. His strong fingers expertly move across her supple skin. He is able to work out all of her kinks and stress knots all while kissing, licking, and nibbling her body. He reaches her neck and she can feel his hardness resting between her legs. It is rock hard and twitches a bit with anticipation for her. He kisses the back of her neck. She squeezes her legs together around his dick. He runs his hands down her arms until their fingers interlock. His weight on her warms her skin and sets her emotions on fire. She lets out a moan. Pushing her hips up into him feeling his rock between her legs, she grinds her butt into him.

"You want it that bad?"

"Yes! Give it to me! I want you inside of me. This is your pussy!" She moans through clenched teeth.

"You're not ready yet. I want you to be ready for me" he whispers in her ear.

He wraps his hands around her neck twisting her head toward him and kisses her deeply. Their passion for one another is heard in every smack of their lips. His tongue massages her lower lip. His grip still firm on her neck. Passion and tenderness. He kisses down her neck and around to her ear. Sucking her ear lobe was her secret spot - not secret to him. He so expertly navigated her body that there were no secret spots. It was like she was a puzzle that had 1,000 pieces and he knew where each went.

He sits back and lifts her hips so she is on her hands and knees. He slides two fingers between her lips feeling just how aroused she is. Her warmth and wetness is such a turn on. No one turns him on like her. His fingers move inside of her. Her pussy walls tighten around his fingers. Her breathing increases. Fast shallow breaths. His fingers are moving in and out of her faster now. Smooth, exact strokes readying her for his shaft. His fingers pleasantly move across her sensitive bead. Skillfully running circles around her pleasure spot. Her hips moving in unison with his fingers. Her moaning getting louder as her breathing gets faster.

Then he lies down and slides under her hips. Pulling her hips to his face, he dives into her wet pussy with his tongue. She tastes so sweet. Flattening his tongue he uses slow broad strokes to separate her lips. He doesn't go straight for the clitoris teasing her with desire. She sits up and is kneeling over his face. She matches his speed with her movements. His tongue circles her clit. Lightly and delicately flicking at her pearl. She pushes her hips down wanting full contact on her womanhood. Her back arches in pleasure. She bites her lip to keep her moaning quiet. Her hands gripping her full breasts; twisting her own nipples with excitement. Her desire is nearly uncontrollable. His hands grab her full ass and squeeze hard. He holds her in place as he exacts his control over her. He begins sucking on her clit.

At first soft and slow. Then working up the intensity. Her body starts to convulse. Her hips are moving wildly. Her moans are loud and such a turn on. Her sweetness covers his face and runs down his neck. Only he makes her this wet. He locks her pearl between his lips - sucking on it and simultaneously flicking with his tongue. This sends her over the edge as orgasm overwhelms her. She digs her nails into his head so that he doesn't leave that very spot. Her body quakes and shivers. First she arches back, then throws herself forward hunching over his bobbing head. All of the muscles in her toes, calves, thighs, abs, and chest flex paralyzing her. The joy, satisfaction, and thrill wash over her. Slowly coming down from a high like none other. He gently coaxes her back down slowing his licking. Massaging and soothing her flush pussy with his mouth.

Still trying to catch her breath she kisses him passionately. She loves to taste herself on his lips. His lips that feel so good on both sets of her lips. Cradling his head in her hands they kiss slowly and simply. Grasping breaths in short breaks between kisses. The sweat trickling down her face. The breeze from the fan sending chills across her glistening and glowing body.

She shifts her hips and slides her body down the length of his. She is now lying across his body. Her weight supported by him. Her eyes close as she feels his length push up against her stomach. Gracefully she lifts her weight and guides him into her. He was just the right size for her. It was more round than long, but it fills her perfectly. The first time he enters her, it hurt-ever-so-good. The pleasure and pain make her eyes roll back a bit and the whine she let out turns him on so much. It is one of his favorite moments. She is so wet and hot. He is instantly coated in her essence, filling her with his shaft. She begins to ride him nimbly. Working her hips back and forth. They lock eyes and just stare for a second. The intensity is piercing, but the warmth is heartfelt.

He grabs her hips and moves with her. Thrusting his hips into her. Sitting up, he grips her back pulling her into him. He sinks his teeth into her breasts. Her C-cups are beautiful and perky. She wraps her arms around his shoulders. She works up and down his shaft.

"I told you that this was your pussy" she whispers in his ear. "It is all yours."

He runs his fingernails down her back and sucks her hardened nipple. They hold each other tightly in their arms, the heat rises. Their sweaty bodies moving together. The bed shakes in the same rhythm. The bedframe creeks under the stress of their passion. It is his thickness filling her, the muscular grip of his hands on her ass, the friction of their bodies stimulating her pleasure gem, the heat between their bodies that sends her over the edge again. Another orgasm clenches her body. She tenses but doesn't stop rocking her body. The shockwaves run through her body and electrifies him as well. He can no longer hold out. He lets out a moan she had never heard from him before. Their bodies climax together. They both collapse. He falls back onto the pillows, she onto his chest. He can't help but steal kisses in between gasps for air. He hugs her body close to his. She hugs her arms up under his shoulders and closes her eyes. They fall asleep in that position. Their bodies tied together.