Hot Night, Even Hotter Pet

Story Info
Read it and find out :-)
2.7k words
4.39
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even behind the blindfold - I know the room is dark and still. The air is thick with anticipation - even fear and it's hot as it caresses my skin. I roll my head back and softly moan, the gag firmly in place keeping it from being loud. I adjust my wrists slowly, tied together and held above my head and I work to steady myself - too many things clouding my brain, I can't think straight and my body is threatening to collapse from the intensity of the moment.

What are you going to do to me - what is running through your mind - is your cock full and hard, pulsating with the sight of me bound, gagged and blind - what are you going to do to me?

I take a long, ragged breath inward, still trying to calm my body down - above me I can hear the faint rattle of the hook that is holding me hostage in the middle of the room. I groan heavier as the scent of leather fills my nostrils and I can almost hear the snap as my brain becomes even more electrified. My nipples are getting harder, my pussy now throbbing so deeply that unless I am granted release soon, I will cum without being touched. Please, don't be angry with me, you have set me on fire so deeply I might lose control of my body.

I suddenly hear your easy breathing in my left ear and I whimper, my body shaking even harder as I quickly feel your fingertips glide across my lower back. I imagine that you are calm and collected, in control of the situation, in complete control of me and I slowly flex my pussy, trying to stave off the orgasm that I am mere seconds away from. I can't take too much more, do something - please!

"You are so hot, my pet - in more ways than one." Your voice is thick and deep but still, the underlying current of calm is driving me mad - am I the only one that can't take the situation anymore? What are you going to do to me, damn it - give me something, anything - I'll be a good slut forever, just give me a clue or a sign - what are you going to do?!? I hear a brief chuckle and I groan as it sends electrified pulses through my heightened senses, you seem to know what I am thinking in that chuckle and you ease my mind and body down gently. "Relax, my pet. You will truly enjoy what I am about to give you and yes, you may cum as hard and as often as your body will allow."

I swallow as I feel you move away from me and as I quietly sigh, my tensed muscles begin to relax. I move my tongue around the gag, my mouth is so dry - the deep breathing and panting I have done has parched me. I let out a heavy gasp as I suddenly feel you in front of me and I let out a groan as you press your body against me. Unclothed, already warm and a thin sheen of sweat gracing your skin, I pant as I feel you push your cock slowly against my pussy and I gasp again, I can feel you throbbing and white hot against my skin and it calms me further - you are truly as aroused as I am. You slowly and carefully slide down my body and I let out a hard almost strangled moan as I suddenly feel your hands on my ankles - there's something different about them, something rough but soft - but the tenderness is still there, brushing my heated skin.

I jerk hard, the hook above me rattles louder as your hands move achingly slow up my legs and then I let out such a long and heavy moan that I hear you chuckle again - your hands - clad in soft, seductive leather continues their molestation of my senses. Damn you, leather on my body - are you trying to drive me insane - push me over that edge of reason - are you testing to see just how much your pet can truly take? As your leathered hands move behind my knees and then around them as they begin tracking north, I twist my wrists and grab onto the heavy strap holding them above my head and as your hands breech my inner thighs, I told on tight and scream through the gag, the chuckle under me deepening as the first of many orgasms rip through me, my nerves on fire and exploding like a thousand suns.

As my body relaxes from the intense orgasm, your hands continue north, stroking my thighs achingly slow. I pick up on your breathing - still relaxed and calm and it drives me further inward and I gasp as I feel your hands caress my hips. Further north, they meet briefly on my trembling belly and I hear you sigh soft as you continue up, goose bumps exploding heavily on my skin as you pass your hands up my sides, along my ribs and pass so close to my tits that I stop breathing, waiting for the sensation. I groan in surprise as instead of feeling them on my tits, they begin their track south and I whimper as I feel them wrap around my sides, down my back and then forward to my hips.

I whimper and cum again as you guide your hands down, my body now trembling violently as I hold on for dear life. My hips thrust forward as my back arches as I feel your hands linger on them, softly and gently coaxing the orgasm further as your fingers trace circles around the sensitive skin. I know you are smiling, I can feel your eyes bearing down on me as the first bead of sweat races down my back, my body seized as the orgasm reaches its peak. I let out a strangled moan as my body finally relaxes and when I sigh soft, you continue down my thighs, my knees, around my calves.

I start to pant and whimper as you again start the track upward and as you reach the top of my thighs, I let out a moan as I feel first your thumbs and then the rest of your hands snake their way between them. A gentle push and my legs open for you naturally as they have a thousand times before and when your leather clad fingers caress my pussy, I inhale deeply and hold it. I tremble harder as I feel you slip them back and forth and when you push inward and begin stroking my clit slow and easy, I scream loud and long, my body now violently convulsing as the hardest orgasm yet begins shredding through my exploding nerves and quivering muscles.

It is then that I notice a soft difference in your breathing, it has become slightly shallow and fast and just as my orgasm begins to subside, a soft growl escapes your throat and you slip two of your fingers so deep in my pussy that I freeze - unable to scream as another orgasm hits me, running through my body like a murderer. You chuckle soft as I ride the waves, your fingers gently and easily pumping in and out. I try to swallow and fail miserably as I suddenly feel your other hand creeping up my body and when it closes on my tit, the other still pumping in and out - I let out a weak moan and cum again, this time gushing hard and long.

You first chuckle at my response to your leather clad hands and fingers molesting me and when I feel your warm, inviting mouth close around a nipple and ever so gently suck and lick it, I'm again lost to the stratosphere as I orgasm again...and again...and again.

I am exhausted, my body frapped to its limit, my brain sizzling in my skull, my body so on fire that I am now sweating profusely and still, your fingers continue their onslaught - working in and out of my pussy so easily and thoroughly that there is nothing else I can do but orgasm. You detach from my nipple and instantly, I feel your heated breath on my neck and I gasp steadily as you whisper in my ear to cum again, cum harder, demand another and another and I comply, orgasms begin to meld into one another and my body now feels like I will never stop. I hold my breath as they wash over me, the only indication I am doing as you commanded are the rippling muscles deep in my pussy and my steadily weakened convulsions.

You finally slip your fingers out of my pussy and I gasp for breath - even though the room is stifling hot, the cool rush of air on my pussy is exquisite. I feel both of your hands slowly move to my hips and I shudder as I feel you step in close. I weakly gasp as I feel you wrap your arms around me, your hands moving down to the back of my thighs and you slowly lift one leg and then the other, moving them up to your hips as you step forward. I tremble harder and deeper as I realize what you are about to do and your breath quickens slightly on my neck. It is then I feel the slightest of quivers from your arms and legs and I want so much to wrap my arms around your shoulders and dig my nails into your back that I whimper when I try and can't. I instinctively wrap my legs around your hips and you growl in my ear, letting a hand slide down my thigh and back up.

"Easy, my pet." Your voice is so thick and deep that I let out a whimper as I listen to you and I do my best to relax. I let out a gasp as I suddenly feel your cock tip against my pussy and we both freeze for just a moment, letting the sensations wash over us.

When you finally begin to push upward, splitting my pussy perfectly with the tip and then settle in to continue the invasion, I let out a hoarse gasp and shudder again as I cum heavy and hard, the orgasm so complete that my pussy bears down on your cock and you have to stop and catch your breath. As my orgasm peaks, you again begin to push through the contracting muscles and as you nestle in deep, the orgasm turns to two and you gasp with me as my muscles bear down repeatedly on your cock.

I'm completely lost as you begin fucking me in such a methodical rhythm, I feel my head swoon and everything in my brain stills. I am stoned with the sensations of your thrusts and your hands firmly holding onto my hips and thighs, the soft, exquisite leather causing my skin under them to get even more heated. I cum again, moaning loudly against the gag as my body convulses so hard you have to hold onto me tighter, your cock still working its way in and out of my pussy. You slow to reposition yourself and I take the slight break to relax and breathe in deep, long breaths. My body is soaked with sweat, my hair now plastered on my head, face, shoulders and back.

I let out a startled gasp and then moan deep when I suddenly feel a leather bound hand connect on my ass - hard - even with the gloves, the sound ricochets off the walls and bores a hole into my already fried brain.

"Cum, bitch."

I comply instantly, letting out heaving gasps as I seize heavily, my pussy now gushing so hard and long that it begins to map rivers down your balls and your legs. Another slap, another command and I somehow manage to twist my wrists as I comply to the command - grabbing onto the strap with what little strength I have left. A soft chuckle escapes from you as you feel me struggle to hang on and with a quick reposition and a thrust upward, your cock is now so deeply embedded that an exquisitely sharp pain races through me, mixing with what was left of my previous orgasm to cause another flood down your balls.

Another slap.

"Cum, bitch."

I can't hold on any longer and I release my hold as I moan, gasping as the sudden movement of me releasing my hands causes your cock to slip in even further, the pain point breeched and I scream - both in pain and in bliss as the orgasm mixes with the pain and even though I am blindfolded - I can see dark swirls erupt behind my closed eyes. You chuckle again - another slap - another command and as I let out a weak moan and my body begins trembling hard and heavy, the flood gates open up again and sends the rivers back down your balls.

Another command - I can't take much more - I'm going to black out and sensing that my facilities are beginning to leave me, I feel you snake a hand up my sweat soaked belly, between my heaving tits and up to my neck. I freeze instantly as I feel your fingers slowly wrap themselves around it and as you slap again, you suddenly begin to close your hand. I gasp as I fight against the restraints, the feeling of my throat being closed sending terrifying electrical charges through me. It was then that I realized you hadn't given the command - but you knew you didn't need to. The hand closes more and even though my body is exhausted, my back arches heavy and my pussy explodes around your cock.

I feel your other hand join the one around my neck and I let out a strangled scream as you being squeezing steadily and my entire body goes limp as I feel you begin to rock your hips, slow and easy at first. With a heavy grunt, you begin picking up speed and depth, my body now shaking violently against you as your hands continue to squeeze. The darkness surrounds me as I vaguely make out your cum command and I do with as much energy and strength as I have left in my body.

A final hard squeeze of your hands and the final command and just as my back arches, you release my neck and grab my hips, pounding into me so hard you grunt each time you slam in. The mix of the orgasm and oxygen rushing back into my body is enough, I've had enough - you've used your pet well, just as she needs it and I scream loud as the final gush of my rippling pussy races down your legs to pool on the floor.

I hear you growl as you fuck harder, now chasing your own orgasm. I want to help, to clamp down on my pussy so the added tightness sends you over the edge but I can't, I'm beyond exhausted and I whimper as your pounding suddenly goes deeper yet and with a loud howling moan, you cum. I whimper again as I feel your cock exploding, sending your own gushing orgasm deep. As you relax your grip of me, I quickly feel your hand on my cheek, stroking it soft and easy before you slip free of me.

I must have blacked out briefly, I am suddenly startled as I feel you reach up and begin to untie my wrists. You catch me quickly as I am finally free, my legs completely useless and I gasp as I feel you lift me up, walking a short distance to the next room and I feel myself being lowered into cool water. I let out a whimper as I am settled neck deep into the bathtub and I groan as I feel the blindfold come free first and finally the gag. I open my eyes slowly - temporarily blinded by the light in the room and I let my gaze connect with yours. Together, we wash my used, heated body down and as you help me out of the tub, you quickly wrap your arms around me and kiss me long - your amazingly thick, luscious tongue swirling around mine.

"Well done, my pet."