Hot Night in the Kitchen with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron pulled out of his sister and pushed the chair to the side. Emma turned around to face her brother.

"Down," he said. He gestured to the floor and pressed against his Emma's sides. He'd taken charge, and Emma followed his lead without protest. She sank to the floor. Aaron sank, too, and he pressed her shoulders back until she lay supine against the checkerboard floor.

"You've got sauce on your shoes, Emma," Aaron said. "Sure you don't want to take them off?"

"They're fine," Emma said. "Let's not worry about shoes."

She held her legs high in the air and then spread them wide.

"You like?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I like the way your pussy opens up when you spread your legs like that." Her whole body, but especially the folds of her pussy and the skin around it, glistened with sauce and grease in the candlelight.

"I like spreading my legs for you, Aaron," she said.

"Keep spreading them like that so I can fuck you, Emma," he said.

He put his cock tip at her opening and pushed inside her again. He went in easily. His chest fell over hers until it mashed against her breasts. He resumed fucking her. Her body slid around the slick, greasy floor, and it wasn't easy holding her in place with his hands.

Aaron's mouth descended on Emma's as he fucked her. He pushed his tongue inside her. Their roles were reversed, and he'd taken charge. He felt the eager submission of her body to his. Half moans and grunts escaped their mouths as they fucked and kissed each other. Their bodies slipped and slid around the floor as moved together.

Aaron angled his cock so the top edge of it would slide against Emma's clit. He wanted her to come. He felt Emma respond and angle her hips to increase the pressure. She moaned. Aaron did, too. He felt the orgasm coming, but he wanted to hold on until Emma came first. He raised his body over hers, his hands on the slick floor. Emma's hands were pressed against his ass to hold herself against him.

Aaron pushed harder. He wasn't going to be able to hold back long. But he didn't have to. After a few more thrusts, Emma's body gave way. She threw her head back and opened her mouth wide and squealed, and her body shuddered. Her pubic mound pushed hard into his as she grabbed his ass with animal ferocity.

That was enough for Aaron. He let go. He exhaled sharply as a thick jet of cum coursed through his cock and splashed his sister's insides.

They spasmed against each other for nearly a minute, until Aaron couldn't stand it anymore. He had to pull out. Sauce- tinted cum slicked his cock and trailed out the opening to his sister's pussy. Aaron fell back against the floor, lying next to his sister.

"Happy Birthday, Aaron," Emma said.

"That was the best birthday present ever."

"You always said I was good in the kitchen. I guess you were right."

Aaron laughed.

"You were never better than tonight, Emma," he said. "That was a great . . . dinner."

"Chef's special menu," she said.

They lay together on the floor for several minutes, saying nothing. Emma turned on her side to cuddle with her brother. She lay a hand on his sticky chest.

"Mmmmm, big brother," she said.

Aaron pushed himself up off the floor on one elbow. Sweat and sauce poured off his body as he sat next to his sister on the kitchen floor. His eyes swept over her bare skin. Emma was sweating, too. She looked at him. Aaron recognized the look. It was the look in his face in the photograph in the living room.

"Aaron, I have something to tell you," Emma said.

"What's that?"

"I . . . uh . . . I never really felt a lump," Emma said, looking at the floor. "I was just fooling you."

"Yeah?" Aaron challenged her. His eyes stared at her forehead as she looked away from him.

Aaron put his hand to Emma's chin and tilted it, so she would look at him.

"You didn't fool me," he said. "I knew."

Emma's mouth opened in surprise.

"I may be a fool, sis," Aaron said, his arms encircling her with renewed ardor. "But I'm not an idiot."

Emma grinned and her eyebrows arched.

"Don't I know it, my big smart brother," she said, her hand squeezing him between his legs. "Guess you fooled me."

They kissed again and their tongues touched. Aaron felt his sister's tits mashed against his chest, and he thought to himself that nothing possibly could feel better than that.

They lay together on the floor for several more minutes, and then Aaron pulled away. He began to stand up, but Emma grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" she demanded.

"I'm messy," Aaron said, looking over his body, enveloped in a shiny film of sauce and oil and cream and girl-cum. "I thought I'd clean up."

"You're not going anywhere, big brother," Emma said. "It's time for dessert."