Hot Nights at the Spur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I told you before she doesn't really do men but hey, you never know! She does wield a mean strap-on though..."

Just hearing that caused my cock to instantly jump in my jeans, something she felt as she continued to stroke me.

"Ooh, you like that idea don't you," she cooed. "Mmm, I can't wait to feel you inside me."

"Soon enough babe."

"Take a right up here," she directed. "My place is just another mile or so down the road."

When we got into her place and she shut the door, we locked into a deep passionate kiss and then started attacking each other like a pair of starved beasts.

As I kissed her, my hands went to her breasts, feeling them through the thin fabric of her shirt. I undid her buttons then I pulled my shirt over my head, baring my torso to her.

She started licking and sucking my nipples as she slid the jeans off my firm ass. When the jeans fell to the floor, my cock bounced free again. She quickly unbuttoned her own jeans and kicked them off and there we were, me totally naked and Ashley standing in her bra and a thong.

Ashley reached in front and unclasped her bra, freeing her little breasts. I looked at them for a moment and gauged them to be 34A size, maybe smaller. Then it didn't really matter as I leaned down and took her erect nipples between my lips and started sucking and licking them one at a time, flicking them with the tip of my tongue and causing her body to slightly shudder each time.

I stood up straight and Ashley dropped to her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth for a second time that night, moaning as she took me deep into her throat. As my meat slid in and out of her mouth, her hand went to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit through her thong in rhythm with her sucking.

When my cock was at full mast, I pulled it out of her mouth causing trails of her saliva to drip down her chin and onto her chest. I knelt beside her and started kissing her, tasting my precum on her lips before ramming my tongue all the way into her hungry mouth.

I moved her hand and her thong out of the way and ran my fingers from the bottom of her slit to the top, pausing to rub her clit for a moment. I did this a few more times, collecting her warm juices and rubbing them over her swollen nub again.

Bringing my fingers to her lips, she took them in her mouth, sucking them deep while using her tongue to lick all she could. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and stuck them back into her hot wet pussy, pushing them deep inside her.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and rubbed her nipples with them, then I leaned down and licked them clean while our eyes locked on each other. I kissed her again and our tongues swirled the collected juices around each other's. Her hands found my throbbing member and she began stroking my cock and fondling my balls until the precum started dripping like a leaky faucet.

"Fuck me now Gunner. I need to feel you inside me right now."

More than willing to oblige, I laid on my back and pulled Ashley on top so she was straddling me. She pulled her thong aside and reached down grasping my shaft, then she rubbed the head of my prick up and down her slimy slit a couple of times until it was well lubricated.

With my cock lined up with her steamy opening, she sank down on my rod causing her to gulp as she impaled herself on me. She could now feel every inch of me deep inside of her as she bounced up and down on my pole. I started sucking on her nipples and playing with her hot ass as she rode me.

As she slowly ground her cunt onto my hard prick, my hands cupped her butt cheeks, forcing her all the way down onto my shaft. She would rise up and then abruptly slam back down, gasping as my cock head rammed her cervix. It went on like this for a few minutes, with her breathing starting to get heavier.

My hands maintained their firm grasp on her ass as my middle finger went searching for her hot hole. She leaned forward and started kissing me as she continued her assault on my raging cock with her pussy pounding into me.

I greased my finger with her leaking pussy juices and rubbed her tight anal opening getting it nice and loose, then I inserted my finger inside causing her to moan into my mouth as our tongues lashed and snaked together.

She pushed down further, riding my finger and cock as deep as they could go. She was moaning and panting now, fucking me like a deranged nympho as I skewered her deep and hard. With no warning she screamed out in ecstasy as she started to cum.

Ashley shoved her pelvis so hard onto my engorged cock that I was pretty sure she bruised something inside. But she kept bucking as her body convulsed, the muscles in her pussy gripping my cock tightly as she shook from her orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on top of me breathing heavily, my hard cock still inside her now soaked cunt.

As she lay on top of me, her panting starting to subside, I continued to slowly slide my meat in and out of her. Ashley started to respond by gyrating her hips and then she lifted her head and whispered in my ear.

"I need to taste you."

She slid off me and spun around to take my hard fuck stick into her mouth, licking her fragrant nectar off the head and shaft of my cock as she firmly held the base.

"Mmm," I heard her murmur as she bathed my raging member with her tongue.

I pulled her ass over on top of me so we were now in a 69 position as my mouth found her very wet pussy, my tongue entering her slit as I sucked in the aroma of her freshly fucked cunt. I licked her from her ass to her clit a few times, causing her to jump each time I did it.

Spreading her cheeks with my hands, I pulled her pussy into my face as my tongue continued exploring her tender clit and anus. I rimmed her puckered hole, my tongue penetrating her, and knew she was climbing towards another orgasm as she moaned and ground her ass into my mouth.

She was deep-throating my cock now, going all the way down to the base of my shaft, her nose hitting my pubes. Sensing I was getting close to ejaculating, she took me out of her mouth and slid around to straddle me once again. My cock easily slid inside her wet cunt as she began riding me hard and slamming her body onto the angry purple-veined shaft.

As I watched her sliding up and down on my rigid cock, I grabbed her hips and forcefully pulled her down so I went deeper inside her, earning me a grunt each time the head hit her inner wall. I continued my assault on her cunt, arching my pelvis to get even deeper.

"Fuck me!" she managed to say between grunts.

Her breathing got more pronounced as I felt my balls start to tighten. She sensed it to and reached around and squeezed my nut sac.

"Fill me up stud," she panted in my ear.

At that moment I lost it and started gushing sperm into her hole as my balls strained to empty their load. Multiple jets of cum shot out and coated her insides. As I continued to unload my man seed, she began to shake violently as another orgasm wracked her body.

Her entire body convulsed as she cried out, "Oh gawd, I'm cummmmming!"

My cock continued to spasm inside her as she shook uncontrollably for a few minutes and then collapsed on top of me panting, her breasts now sweaty against my chest.

"That was awesome," she whispered in my ear between breaths.

We both laid there like that trying to catching our breath.

After a couple of minutes Ashley lifted her head off and gave me a mischievous look.

"I'm gonna give you a treat for being such a great fuck," she said in a lewd tone.

Ashley lifted herself off my chest and slowly slid up my body. My softening cock slipped from her pussy with a slight pop as she moved up to position her sopping cunt over my face and I caught the first scent of our combined sex. She lowered her wet, musky labia to my mouth and my eager tongue quickly darted out to taste her used slit.

A glob of a mix of cum and her pussy juices slid out of her tunnel and dropped onto my waiting tongue. I love to eat a creampie after unloading into a nice gash and Ashley's was no exception. I savored every drop I could suck from her slimy gutter and I greedily licked it until I got it all.

After I cleaned her up, Ashley leaned down and our lips met again and tongues did their dance as they became coated with our flavors. We lay together and after a few minutes she stopped kissing me and started whispering in my ear.

"So, when we were talking about doing a three-way earlier...I'm all for making your fantasy come true if you'll make mine come true first."

"And what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, hearing Susie talk about a gang-bang earlier got me really excited, as if I wasn't wet enough. But what I'd really like is to do is have a three-way with you and another guy."

As she said this, she began playing with my wet, sticky prick again, gently pumping it up and down as it began to slowly stir back to life.

"And did you have another guy in mind?"

"No, not really. I was actually hoping that you would," she said as she stroked me.

After a pause, she spoke again. "Gunner, don't take this the wrong way, because you have a real nice dick and all, but I'd like you to find a guy with an even bigger one to join in if you wouldn't mind."

Just thinking about this caused my cock to start swelling. I reached down and gently ran my fingers up and down though her wet slit again, from her pink anus to her still-erect clit.

"Hmm, well I may have a couple of ideas," I said as she moaned into my ear, my cock getting harder as she stroked me faster.

"Wow, I'm getting wetter just thinking about it," she said in a soft sultry tone, squeezing my now-throbbing shaft.

"Well maybe we should do something about that then," I whispered, the tip of my index finger gently penetrating her tight sphincter again.

"Gunner?"

"Yeah?"

"As much as I like the feel of your fingers and tongue in my tight little butt...well hon, that's sacred territory reserved for special people."

I rolled onto my back, staring at the ceiling for a moment trying to process what she meant by "special people."

Ashley, sensing my disappointment interjected.

"But Gunner? You find that other guy for me and I just might let you pound me there all night long," she said with a smile, tugging on my dick.

I smiled back at her, then sat up and repositioned myself between her legs, her pussy looked a little battered and sore from fucking. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down and her gash, poised to go balls-deep into her love tunnel, her hands on my ass, ready to pull me all the way in.

I paused for a moment.

"Well, alrighty then," I said, knowing exactly who I was going to approach for this mission.

I leaned forward, plunging the entire length of my shaft all the way inside of Ashley until I hit bottom. Her nails digging into my cheeks caused me to wince slightly and signaling that I had achieved the proper depth.

***

To Be Continued...

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I look forward to your rating and comments!

12