Hot Nuns

Story Info
Bad seed get straightened out by two convincing nuns
1.9k words
4.27
116.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnius72
finnius72
10 Followers

I spent the better time of my high school years in detention. I just couldn’t seem to keep myself out of trouble. Hell, that was why I graduated a year late, because I never could seem to get to school enough to get the grades I needed to get outa good old St. Francis High. That was until the first day of school in what would be my last year of high school. That was the day Sister Mary Beth and Sister Anne came into my life.

I was sitting outside Father Frank’s office as usual, because I showed up late for school. I was outside behind the church getting my girl to suck my dick when the bell rang. If they thought I was going to give that up to go to home room they were crazy. I blew my nut in her pretty mouth and bolted into the building, but that ass fucking priest caught me before I got to class. He never did anything to me, but I knew a couple of boys that were afraid of him, and that made everything clear to me, still I tried to act like I had no real hatred of the guy, after all one call to my mom and I would be sunk.

“Come in here” he said as I stood up. “you and I are going to get a few things straight.”

“You will graduate this year boy. Understand!” He pace the room then turned to look at me. “You are eighteen years old, time to grow up. Get to class!”

That wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, so I just blew it off and went to have a smoke in the photography room. The room was dark and I went to the window and lit up. I loved to skip class, but I tell ya, that smoke was going to be my last during class. I just hadn’t known it at the time. I flicked the smoke out the window, and was about to leave when the door opened and a nun walked in. I was busted again.

“What are you doing?” she said as she closed the door behind her. (I never saw her lock it)

“Um” I stammered “Nothing”

“Smells like smoke in here.” She walked up to me and I finally got a good look at her in the dim light. She had green eyes and I could see some very red hair peeping out of her habit. She looked to be only 5ft tall and I would be shocked if she more than 22 or so. If she wasn’t a nun I would have thought she was hot.

I finally got the nerve to say something smart “So!” I then realized how dumb I really was. This nun had really managed to stun me and tongue tie me.

“Good one, learned that from a two year old didn’t ya?” She walked over to the window and pointed out the window. As she did this, she bent a bit and showed off the shape of her body. She was built! I had never seen an ass that nice. Not even on Kim my girlfriend. I always thought I was lucky to have her cause she was hot, but I never saw her ass look that good. And Kim played softball at the local community college.

“You know a funny thing happened when I came to work today. I saw a young man getting oral sex behind the church. She wasn’t in uniform and I would venture to think that she wasn’t a student here.” she smiled at me. “So when I went to see Father Frank I asked who this young man could be. He told me that it was a kid he liked to call the hellion, and that come hell or high water he was going to be rid of him.”

She chuckled, “I think Father Frank is worried about his soul.”

“Um” was all I could say. Damn she had me rattled.

She walked over to me and looked up into my eyes. “Are you the hellion?”

“Um, well I...I mean yes....I am Sister.”

“Good, I like to a challenge.” She turned around and I swear her hips swayed as she walked. I know they didn’t when she walked in, but they were at that point. I watched her lean out to look out the window and felt my dick getting hard. I wore my pants lose, so if she turned around I was sure to be busted. “What would you say if I said you will be on time to school everyday from now on?”

“I’d say Fuck You,” I said automatically.

She didn’t seem to hear me, “I think I can get you to be the perfect student.”

Her ass swaying as she still looked out the window.

“Sure you can.” I said sarcastically.

“You will meet me here everyday before homeroom, and we will begin our goal to get the Hellion out of this school and on to college.” She turned around and looked at my crotch, almost like she knew I would be hard. She walked over to me swaying, her breast heaving under her blouse. They were small and perfect.

Grabbing my belt she undid it and opened my slacks and said, “First lesson.” She reached down and grabbed my dick and stroked it, I closed my eyes as she did. “You like that don’t you?”

“Yes.” I couldn’t lie to a nun.

I watched as she lowered herself down to her knees and said, “Let me show how I pray.” She wrapped her hand around my shaft and licked the tip, precum all over it already. I must admit that Kim sucked dick poorly, and by the way she was holding my dick I knew I was finally going feel what a real blowjob was like.

Her mouth wrapped around my dick and slowly she took all of me into her mouth. All the way down to the balls. I was in heaven. Her head bobbed up and down in a blur of black and white. She played with my balls as sucked me. “Mmmmmph’ mmmmm’ mmmmph,” came from her mouth as she took all of my 8inches in her mouth.

I heard the bell ring, and people starting to move outside. No one was do into the photo room, but I thought that I would get caught. My nervousness turning me on even more. I couldn’t believe that I was getting sucked off by a nun. I started to push my pelvis toward her, feeling the back of her throat every time I did. I was in heaven.

All the sudden I saw a burst of light, and I felt my cum rushing out into her mouth. I had always told Kim I was coming so she could pull her head away, but she never sucked me like that. God, I never even saw it coming. My knees got weak as I held the Nuns head filling her mouth full of my spunk. Finally unable to stand anymore I slid down into a nearby desk. “Praise Jesus.” she said with my cum dripping out of her mouth still.

“Umm who are you?” I finally said as she fixed her habit straight.

“I am one of the knew nuns here at this school. Sister Mary Beth too you.” She stood up and then smiled. “You’ll make it here early tomorrow right? We have to make sure you get your lesson each day.” She winked, “In return for good behavior of course.” She turned and walked away from me like nothing happened. There was no sway in her hips.

I got my pants in order and looked at my schedule, I had to make sure I behaved myself the rest of the day, I knew that I had to see if Sister Mary Beth was for real the next morning. I ran down the hall and tried to slip into the class. Busted again. The nun teaching the class had her back to me as she said, “You are late.”

“Sorry, won’t happen again.” I said quietly watching the people in class stare at me, waiting for me to say something nasty to her. What could I say to them about my answer. “Hey if I make it to class I will get a blowjob from a nun everyday.” I just slid into my seat.

She turned around and looked at me, “ I bet you’re the hellion, well you and I would have been in a bad state if Sister Mary Beth hadn’t stopped by and told me you would be late.” She smiled. I could see that just like Mary Beth, she was a pretty girl under that habit and lose blouse. She was taller and a bit bigger in the middle than Mary Beth, but all and all, I thought she more than likely had a great body too. I can see that her breast were much bigger, and I found myself wondering what she would like with my dick in her mouth. God! I was so going to burn in hell.

I sat there and paid attention to her every move as she told us about the history of the fucking church. I kept thinking about sex, and I guess cause she was right in front of me I was thinking about it with her. I pictured my cock in her mouth as she fingered her pussy, slurping and sucking on my dick. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t hear the bell ring.

“Hellion?” I heard. “I know it is your first day of school, but you have to get with it. Sister Mary Beth will be cross if you continue to shirk.” I could tell she knew. Oh my god she knew. “I think it will be ok today, but tomorrow you will have to do better. I don’t think you want us to get angry with you.”

“Us?”

I noticed that we were alone. She walked over to the door and closed the blind and locked the door. As she walked back to me she started to take off her blouse exposing those big tit’s in a very plain bra. “I saw you looking at them. You can’t think that I was going to let her have all the fun with you.” She leaned over and kissed my mouth, slipping her tongue in my mouth as she did. I felt her grab my hard dick and start to stroke it. My hands went to her ass, I felt her body quiver as I rubbed it. I stood up suddenly.

“What is this shit!” I blurted out.

“Incentive, nothing more.” she said as she removed her bra. She pushed me back to the wall and got on her knees. She pulled out my cock so quick that I swear she didn’t even take off my belt, but she did. The next thing I knew I was between her tits fucking them harder than I ever fucked a pussy. It took no time all to finish shooting what little cum I had left onto the nun’s big tits. I suddenly realized I had no clue what her name was. Damn, I had never done anything sexual with any girl without a name before. I did it twice that day. Looking up I saw her name was Anne, she had written it on the board. I was so spent that I wanted to sleep for a week.

I was so hoping the next day would be as fun.

finnius72
finnius72
10 Followers