Hot on Hoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frevik gasped, the cool air shocking him as it went deep into his lungs. He held onto Maila, not letting her down, savoring the sensation of her limp body against him.

"Are you ok?" Frevik asked, scared he may have hurt her with his roughness.

Maila blinked and looked at him, her eyes lidded heavily as she looked back at him. She sighed. "I'm amazing. How are you?"

Frevik chuckled. "Everything is great, but my ass is super freezing."

Maila gasped and tried to disentangle their bodies. Frevik didn't fight her, gently putting her on the ground before dislodging his cock, immediately missing the tight hotness that was Maila.

Maila giggled when Frevik put his equipment away and zipped up his pants.

"What?" Frevik asked, worried she was laughing at him in some way.

"It's nice that you can zip back up. What am I supposed to do?" She looked down at her ripped pants and laughed again.

The situation was at once entirely hilarious. If it weren't so cold, Frevik was sure they'd be rolling on the ground in hysterics. Laughing after such beautiful intimacy with this woman was amazing, almost as refreshing as the woman herself.

When they finally recovered from their fit of giggles, Frevik pulled a small roll of multi-tape from his pack and patched up her clothing to sufficiently protect her from the elements until they made it back to base.

"What am I going to say? I got bored and ripped out the seam to my pants and bored holes in my coat?" Maila grinned.

"You were attacked by a rutting Wampa!" Frevik lifted up his arms, waving them around in a sarcastic imitation of a horny ice beast.

"You may be a big man, Frevik, but you're hardly a ten foot tall white furry monster. I mean, no offense."

They sat in front of the fire and held each other, sharing heat until they fell asleep. When they woke up the tape between Maila's thighs was quickly removed for a pleasant morning warm up before returning to base where an astounded Commander Maneh welcomed them back, shocked they'd survived the night beyond the base's walls. He didn't know their secret recipe for keeping warm and both Frevik and Maila didn't enlighten him.

12