Hot PA Evening Surprise

Story Info
Internet viewing leads to more for unsuspecting neighbors.
833 words
3.74
13.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

it was a another hot summer evening in Pennsylvania and Kammi had just gotten home from an odd day at work. What made it odd was the persistent conversation about a local woman who had appeared nude on an internet site. In small town Pa word travels fast about things like this. As Kammi slipped into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt she couldn't get her mind off the office conversation.

The curiosity about who this might be was too much. The kids were out playing and Kammi noticed her neighbor Rick out in his yard. She know for a fact that Rick was a connoisseur of internet porn, he had bragged about that enough. Walking out into her yard, Rick immediately noticed her, after all she was quite a pretty blond with a great body. It didn't take long for Rick to come over to initiate some conversation. Kammi asked Rick if he had heard all the talk about the local nude on the internet. He said with a grin, sure, in fact I've got the photos saved, would you like to see them? She smiled and said yes, I'm just curious to see if I recognize her. With that they headed to Rick's house. Rick had her sit at a chair in front of the monitor and he brought in a kitchen chair and sat next to her. With experience skill he quickly had the photos on display.

The woman was really quite sexy with a firm, well proportioned body. The shots were far more explicit than Kammi had expected with clear shots of pink, moist body parts that seemed to take delight at glistening over the monitor. As Kammi scrolled through the photos, Rick watched her expressions and saw that she was more than fascinated with this experience. He said "you'd be surprised at some of the amazing stuff on the net, would you like to take a tour?" She replied, "why not, I've got a little time."

As he deftly clicked from site to site, giving glimpse of a variety of photos, he notice more attention being paid to the shots with erect cocks. He began to scroll through a page of erect cocks of varying sizes, still watching the expressions on her face. He took her hand and placed it on the mouse and said "here, you take over." As she clicked on the images of the cocks he paid close attention to her body language. She now had her free hand tucked between her thighs, not up to her crotch, but her legs seemed to be squeezing tightly on her hand. He watched as her eyes began to linger longer on the erections of men of all sizes and colors. Reaching for the mouse, Rick said let me show you something a little different. He then went to a site with audio erotic stories.

"Kammi," he said, "this requires more imagination, close your eyes." With a smile she complied. He clicked on a story about two lovers getting hot in the back seat of a car. As the descriptive story unfolded Rick notice that her breathing was now beginning to get heavier and she was clutching her thigh more tightly now. In the story the lovers were in quite a frenzy. It was then that Rick reached over and gently placed Kammi's hand on the crotch of his now bulging shorts. Without opening her eyes she began to gently slide her hand up and down the length of his cock through his shorts. Opening her eyes she said,"stand up." As Rick stood up she fixed her eyes on the bulge she had been massaging through the shorts. She sat up in her chair and turned towards him. Almost in a frenzy she yanked at the button on his shorts. She pulled the zipper down and quickly pulled his shorts down to his knees. Grabbing his rock hard cock by the shaft, the beautiful blond leaned over and gently ran her tongue over the tip of his cock gathering the moisture that had beaded up on the end. Then taking the head into her mouth, she began to stroke his cock rapidly. As it came out of her mouth Kammi hissed "fuck my face!"

Rick put his hands around the back of her head and began to thrust violently and she sucked him like a Hoover. Rick groaned "Kammi, stop, I'm coming!." With that she stroked him even more ferociously. Suddenly cum shot against the back of Kammi's throat and was soon streaming from the corners of her mouth. As Rick stood there, still startled by what had just occurred, Kammi took her t-shirt and wiped the cum from her mouth and chin and then gave Rick's cock a gentle kiss. "I've got to go, the kids will be looking for me." And with that Rick had fulfilled a fantasy he hadn't even yet conceived. He know, however, it wouldn't be the last one fulfilled by Kammi.