Hot Passionate Summer Night

Story Info
Pleasuring my new girlfriend one warm night.
992 words
3.46
26k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot night and I came up to bed late. The side light was on and you were lying there naked, sweat glistening on your body. your hair was all tousled and your nipples were erect. I looked closely and your shaven pussy lips were swollen as if you'd been playing with yourself and you smelt of your love juices. You were breathing slowly and looked as if you had just fallen asleep.

I bend down and lick and suck gently on each of your nipples in turn feeling them harden in my mouth as I stroke your clitoris. You moan, still asleep and rolling around, open you legs. I move down kneeling between your legs and gently run my tongue from your anus, over you lips which taste sweet until I'm sucking on your clitoris.

I lick two of my fingers and push them slowly into your anus, feeling it open up and accept them as I slowly ease them in and out. I look up and see your eyes open slowly as your breathing increases quicker. I carry on licking you wet pussy increasing my strokes, driving my tongue in between your lips, and sucking your lips into my mouth making you gasp and moan.

I then move on to the bed and kneel between your legs and lift them up over my shoulders slipping a pillow under you to keep you comfortable; I notice you eyes are now focused on my cock with its thick wide head, and your breathing has increased. I start to rub it up and down your bald pussy, pressing the head of it between you lips making you gasp with pleasure and a little pain as you are still quite tight and my cock is so thick, but i feel you relax more and you juices start to lubricate my cock.

Leaning forward, I push my cock into your tight pussy and watch it sink slowly into you and feel you shift underneath me as it stretches you open. I put my weight against you and feel the head of my cock push hard against your cervix and you gasp again as I rub my body against your clitoris

I start to thrust in and out of you, gently at first with long strokes, lifting my cock almost out of you before pushing back deep into you whilst I rub the rough of my hand over your stiff right nipple and grip your hair with my other hand, pulling your head back and making your eyes fix on mine. Leaning down I French kiss you and you thrust your tongue hard back into my mouth. All of a sudden I hear your breathing quicken and with an urgency feel you rise to a climax and I thrust hard and rough into you as you come pushing you to a deep and leg shaking orgasm.

As I pull myself out, you eagerly grab my shiny cock wet with your juices and start to suck it whilst playing with my balls. You take my cock deep into your mouth sucking all of your juices of it and covering it in your saliva; you then look up at me grinning and I hold your hair in my hand and push my cock deep into your mouth and throat, until your mouth completely engulfs my cock, and slowly fuck your face. Seeing you get into it, but knowing I'm in control, I pull it out of your mouth and push you down on to your hands and knees, slapping your bum lightly until it glows and stings.

I then rub my hand through your pussy juices and up over your arse, pushing one, two and then three fingers slowing in and out of your tight anus, opening it up and lubricating it, listening to you gasp as you are open wider, knowing you both fear and love what is to come. You look over your shoulder as I play with my cock and then rub the head of it over your now partially open arse.

As I slowly push the head of it into your arse you gasp and moan as you have never had anything as big as this in your arse before; the toys were no substitute for reality. Once my large head is in you, I stop to allow you to get your breath back whilst I rub some more lube around my thick cock and then slowly ease the whole it it deep into your tightly stretched arse listening to your muffled moan into your pillow.

I lean forward, my body pressing against you and I pull you back against me and play with your nipples, tweaking and pulling them, pulling your hair back and your neck aside and biting your beautiful ears as I thrust deep into your arse. "bitch" I call, "whore" and "slut" as my excitement rise and my need to dominate rises. "bastard", "you fucking bastard", you reply, eagerly matching my dirty talk with your passion. I see you move one of hands down between your legs rubbing hard, the other on the end of bed headboard, as i increase the pace of my thrusting As your fingers work harder between your legs, I feel my cock start to twitch and as our urgency increases hear you come loudly all over again, screaming your pleasure for me to hear, as i cum hard and rough filling your sore arse with my cum.

We both collapse on to the bed our bodies still entwined as my damp cock slowly slips out. I hold you against me and kiss and lick the sweat of your shoulder. "How lucky am i to find a girl as dirty and passionate as you, where will this journey end", to which you laugh and reach between your legs to stroke my cock and re-invigorate it. I think this might be a long night......