Hot Pussy

Story Info
Secretary getting Boss hot and feeling the heat.
2.2k words
3.6
52.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like my first contribution in English, and I hope you enjoy it! English is my second language but I have enjoyed writing this.

*****

I am 35, tall and lean Blonde with blue eyes, 95kg and very fit. I was a practicing lawyer in the northern province.

"Jan" I heard call my secretary, Helen, her heels audible over the ceramic floor click clack in the direction of my office. She sounded very distressed, so I wait for his first in the office before I looked up.

What's wrong, Helen? I asked before anything said again.

You're going to kill me!

Why did you throw water on the computer?

No worse, I wish I could just disappear! She said, half sobbing.

Calm down now! You know I hate whining females! And out of this!

I scratched your new GTR with my car ... She peered silently at me but kept her silent sobs to make me more angry.

YOU HAVE DONE? I bellowed out and see how she makes herself smaller. I need her just casually described, she was fine and small 36c breasts and beautiful tight buttocks. Her light mini skirt flap gently around her upper legs section. Her shapely calves end up in some pretty high heels. She lights a yellow thin cotton top with, and I see her breasts fill the tight blouse beautiful. She dirtyblonde hair like Jennifer Aniston with big innocent eyes.

I crashed your car, I mean scratched it...

What's wrong with your eyes you can not see through your windshield? I asked very impatient.

I want to see for myself, I bellowed as I jump up!

She jumped confused afterwards and tried to keep up with my long strides on route to the carport.

I began to boil again when I saw the long silver silver on the body panel of my GTR.

What got into you HELEN? I asked loudly as I put my hands on her shoulders and her eyes glared.

She began to sob and swallowed a response.

In my office! Now!

I walk up and down and viewed the damage while she and her high heels in the office running.

I decided I must restrain myself and step measured in my office.

I swallowed my tongue in almost as I opened the door in my office, and I find her naked on her knees next to my desk, and her clothes neatly folded on the chair.

"I will do anything, just do not fire me please" she said shakily with green eyes who looks at me. I see her big nipples that stand in lovely dark brown on her milky white breasts that are about in the wind. Her pussy peek innocent under a light transparent blonde furcoat which is neatly cut. I can see out her inner labia with the tip of her klittie slightly protruding.

My alter ego kicks in immediately and I just forget the severe damage.

Turn around and stand up and hold your ankles and do not let go. I command her.

She responded immediately and I saw her light transparent pussy fur coat with pink lips slightly open them and who displayed her clittie. She bends over to see her pussy further pulls open her brown pink hole lurking for me.

I feel my penis stiff my pants active.

So what can you give me? I asked her.

It's thousands of rands, I said in a sarcastic tone.

I do not have money ... I can only give myself ... I will be your sexslave ... She says sobbing. I know she did not have anyone in her life because I made her work long hours.

I think it's not enough! You will yourself for a year to give without any resistance, but today you will literally and figuratively must feel to your ass!

Anything I feel so bad because I scratched your car. I will even sign a contract and me to sign off on you.

I am going to good use, and I do not want to hear restraining complaints! Your pussy and your ass and mouth and tits belong to me! Do you understand? And they will also feel the brunt of my anger! I think you should get a hiding in installments once a week for the next year! If your buttocks to convey the message not well enough I am going to put your pussy and tits to good use. What do you think?

Please do with me what you think. I am terribly sorry.

I am going to give you hot buttocks and if you stand still or turn, your pussy and tits will pay the price! I slap her bottom right from the word go, and she jumped on the surprise. My hand has a nice red pattern left on her bottom. I'm sorry John says his back as grab her ankles.

Stand still! I warned you! Your pussy will now pay with 5 strokes! Sit on the table and put your legs up and hold them open, wide open!

She lay on her back and pulled her legs apart with her knees next to her face and her feet together.

My hand flew and hit her pussy right between the inner labia which pulls open and wet and warm to fold my fingers. She caught her breath, but lies dormant. I slap her pussy again and hit my finger her clittie and I heard her gasp for breath. Again and again, I repeat it, and I see her pussy mouth leaking juices. I hit three fingers deep into her hole and felt her wet warm soft sides with her juices to surrounding my fingers. I press 4 fingers in. I feel how snug my fingers fits. She is so horny and my hand slips easily in and out. I push deep into her, I let my thumb slide if I make a fist inside her wet pussy.

Should I go on? I asked her. She looked me in the eye and does not change her position. She moves herself up and down on my fist, lost deep in her pussy.

Yes please Jan I'm so sorry, but you must do what you have to now I'm yours.

I pulled my fist with a plop, and saw her pussy for a moment remain open and slowly close.

I pull my zip and pulled my penis out that pulsate like snake. She looked and said, You are massive Jan!

I looked her in her eyes and pressed with one go deep within. I felt her pussy wet and hot.

I started to fuck her hard and deep.

Then suddenly I spray her with seed. I pull out and push my penis in her mouth and said, "Suck clean!"

She sucks my cock deep and soft and until I get a grin.

Helen typing now a contract agreed here and bring that I sign it. I will tell you from now on you should dress, and I do not want no reluctance!

Leave your clothes here!

Yes sir she said naked to her desk over to enter the contract.

Next morning ...

I am the next morning at work. I heard the sliding door open and saw my secretary with her Golf driving into parking area . She park in the corner of the site instead of her normal parking space under the awning where she and I usually parked.

I call her on her cell phone before she fully parked. She answered the phone and I saw how she started to climb with the phone pinched between her ear and shoulder. She has a pale green top on, and dark green satin miniskirt on.

"Helen Good morning," I said into her phone. "Wait a minute before you go further I said immediately. She stops looking to my office window with big eyes." Pull your skirt off and leave it in your car I told her over the phone.

I see her standing still as a statue, and then she slowly started to open her car again. She loosens her buckle on the skirt and let it fall to the ground before she got out of the skirt and pick it up and leave it folded in the car.

"Helen," I said back in the phone. "Yes Sir" she asked. "Have you any panties on?" I asked her again on the phone. "Yes sir" she said half ashamed and guilty. "Pull him out immediately! And get yourself in my office right away," I said very firmly.

I saw her pulling her panties quickly off and in the process got it stuck on one foot. She opened her car door and grabbed the panty in the run and jumping jumping on one leg in the light until his panty is released from her foot.

I watch lower body section that displays so beautiful in the early morning sun. I noticed then that her lovely blonde down fur blanket is shaved since yesterday. I hear her coming down the hall from her heels clacking on the floor on her way to my office.

She quickly came into my office with her hands to her pussy protectively wrapped.

I ordered her to stand her hands at her side and stood right next to my desk.

"Who owns you? I ask very strict with her." To you, sir "she replied softly.

I move the quotations of the damage to my Nissan GTR, which she scratched the day with her car over so she can read it.

"It's a lot of money sir!" she softly and trembling.

"Yes it is a lot of money and I have to pay," I said to her strict.

"But we have a fine arrangement because you can not afford paying in money, it is not so, Helen?"

"Yes sir, I got myself and my body given to you"

I let her bend onto my desk and I pulled a big wooden spoon that I had bought the previous afternoon. "I'm going to gently warm up for the day and you need otherwise I will make your pussy and nipples pay the price." She pressed her upper body tight against the desk top down. I let my hand between her sexy little butt slide, and I pulled my finger from the top of her slit to the star brown pink eye. I felt her shudder.

I took the wooden spoon and whack her two quick raps one on each ass cheek. She tighten her calves and buttock muscles, but stand still. I smack her only in the back of the thigh just below her pussy and her hand is suddenly held protective over her buttocks.

"Helen," I said severely. "I told you to stop" I turned her and pick her up and put her down on the leather single couch with her legs splayed wide over the armrests. I am sorry she says.

"Yes you are right, you will be very sorry," I said to her. I say to her that since her hands cant keep out of the way she is going help keeping her pussy lips open for 10 strokes with wooden spoon on her pussy and clit. She responded immediately and make her pretty sexy hands with long red nails her pussy lips pretty wide open. I hit the wooden spoon against her pussy and rub her arrogant klittie who stood on end.

I donot let her wait on me and flicked her hard on her klittie that taunts me. "oneee" she counts. Again I flicked her but on the pussy dark hole. "Twoooo ouch sir" she said almost tearful. "Should I stop?" I asked her. She shook her head back again and says, "No sir, I owe you 8 more on my pussy for now and more if you feel like it"

I smack her suddenly three in succession after each other "3,4,5" I saw the tears in her eyes welling up but I also saw a shy shy smile. I smack her again quickly three raps with the last two full on her klittie and she answered "6.7 ..." You have a missed I said to her and flicked her double raps in rapid succession on the pussy hole . She threw her head back with her eyes and clenched's muttering "Thank you Sir that you have punished me.

I release my cock and tell her to suck me off. She was quick on her knees in front of me and she suck my cock deep into her mouth. Her eyes gets watery as I go down deep in her throat. I grabbed her head and started fucking mouth properly. I enjoyed the warm wet mouth as she closes her lips around the base of my penis.

I decide I want to fuck her pussy and pick her up and bend over the back of the leather sofa. I press my cock deep into her pussy. I fuck her hard and deep and I hear her panting. I took the wooden spoon close smack her bottom. I feel she started bump against my cock and then how her pussy involuntarily opens around me. I press my thumb deep into her anus and I spray my come deep in her pussy in.

I pull out and see how she smile and then turned around and sucks my cock clean. She then looked up and said "Thank you sir"

She stood up and turned around and said "Coffee, sir?