Hot Pussy Hot Temper

Story Info
Wife cheated on me and I got aroused.
952 words
3.16
33.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Herm1
Herm1
3 Followers

I have moved on from my first marriage but after reading some of the stories on this site, I think the readership may be interested in my sordid but true story. I was passing through Albuquerque, NM as a young and naive man of 24. I liked it and decided to stay after checking out the abundance of attractive olive skinned latina women. Being a caucasian from the upper midwest, I found the exotic sexy looking women to my liking. It didn't take long before I was seeing someone. Although she was on the short side, her body was impressive. Curvaceous with slender legs, amazingly large breasts for her short stature, flowing long dark hair and a very sexy aura about her.

On our third date, we went to my apartment where she proceeded to undress in front me allowing me to see the physical gifts she was bestowed. First her blouse where her large dark nipples were visible through her shear beige bra. Then she squirmed out of the skin tight jeans to expose her beautiful finely trimmed patch of pubic hair with no panties to cover it. I almost blew my load without even touching myself. Needless my sex life was pretty good. After a few months she was pregnant. When I asked her what she wanted to do, she looked at me stunned and emphatically said, "get married." Although I didn't feel ready, I agreed. Right after we got married, she had an abortion. I should have learned from that experience but the lure of her sexuality kept me in place.

It didn't take long for me to get exposed to her vicious temper and insecure fits of rage. I was physically abused with scratch marks, blows from frying pans and slaps. The emotional abuse was even worse with constant accusations of me being unfaithful. I wasn't although I did secretly desire having sex with other women.

It was always a fact that other men were obviously attracted to my wife's sex appeal. As part of her obsession with thinking I was always cheating, she started to "punish" me by occasionally flirting in front of me with some of the roaming eyed men. Although I didn't show it or say anything, the flirting started to arouse me. It wasn't limited to verbal flirting, when feeling angry she would wear the skimpiest outfits knowing that men would want to get an eyeful and thinking that it would hurt me when they did. Despite all of this commotion, our sex life was awesome. With the hot temper came a very hot pussy. Eventually it happened. I came home from work early one day, opened the door to our apartment, made my way down the hallway and walked into the master bedroom. I heard the shower running so I went to open bathroom door where I saw my wife in the shower with another man.

They were so intensely making love that they weren't even aware of me. I didn't know what to do. Should I say something, wait until they see me or turn and walk away? More intense than the indecision was my arousal. It was surreal and hard to explain. Here I was watching a live porn show movie with my favorite erotic and exotic porn star, my wife. She looked so hot as she succumbed to the heat of passion, her legs spread for this guy as he was penetrating her. I remember thinking, WOW, look at how big and thick his dick is and, to my relief, it was covered with a condom. It didn't take long before my wife saw me out of the corner of her eye as I stood there with my mouth wide open. She gave me a nasty kind of smirk and kept fucking the guy like there was no tomorrow. Before he noticed me, I left.

As I sat out in my car in the apartment complex parking lot waiting for him to leave, my mind was swimming with a variety of thoughts but the most overwhelming was how turned on I was. I was replaying the scene in my mind over and over. This guy, who I did not recognize, had my petite wife picked up by her tiny ass cheeks, holding her against one wall of the shower while he rhythmically stroked his pelvis back and forth as he stood between her thighs. My urge to orgasm was overwhelming. After about 45 minutes of this mental turmoil, the guy came out whistling a happy tune, got in his car and left.

When I went in the apartment my wife was sitting at the kitchen table in her bathrobe having coffee. She looked up at me and said that it was her way of getting back at me for my cheating. After wasting several minutes pleading my case that I have not cheated on her, I used my anxious feelings to tell her the truth. I didn't hold back as I explained to her that she is the porn star of my fantasies and that up to this point I would think about her making love to other men. Now that I actually saw it, I am hornier than ever. After ridiculing me and telling me I am sick, I asked her to tell me about what happened. She asked if I really wanted to hear it and I told her yes. It was then that she looked at and grabbed my crotch. "Shit, you really are sick!" She unzipped me and pulled out my erect throbbing piece and asked if I only wanted to hear about this guy or the others? At that I came all over her hand.

Herm1
Herm1
3 Followers