Hot Ride In The Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost immediately Kathy moved around and positioned my cock at her opening and took it all as she slammed her body against mine. Her pussy was soaking as she slowly moved up and down then side to side as my cock rubbed against every inch of the inside of her pussy. Then her muscles of her velvet pussy began to tighten around my cock as she began to moan loudly when her second wave overtook her body. She laid down on my chest as she recovered.

I looked over and you too were laying on Jim’s chest with his arms tightly gripping you as he pushed his cock up your pussy then he released his grip as you gave him a big kiss. He didn’t make a sound as his load shot up your pussy.

Kathy moved over and began to suck your tits and rub her hand down your stomach to your pussy. Her fingers easily slid through the wetness of your pussy as her fingers slowly and gently made their way up your opening. I reached over and pulled you over to me as you facing my feet straddled my cock as it slid up your pussy. Kathy then moved between my legs as she began to lick and suck on your clit. I didn’t move as my cock was buried all the way up your pussy, I could feel your muscles twitch as her tongue licked and sucked your clit. As I could feel my load beginning to build, you leaned back on your arms giving Kathy the best access to your clit as your orgasm began. Your body quivered, your pussy was pulsing with intensity as wave after wave of climax rushed through your body. Then we just laid in the floor recovering for a couple of minutes.

You got up and straddled me again, you positioned my cock against your asshole and slowly began to let it enter your body. Kathy had moved a round and sat on my face, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of my cock sliding in and out of your ass as she stroked you back, ass and between your ass touching my cock as you moved. You looked over to Jim and said please eat my pussy while I am getting fucked. So he crawled between our legs and began to lick on your pussy. As you pumped my cock in and out of your asshole Jim continued to lick your clit and pussy.

His tongue only inches from my cock and occasionally touching it as it pumped in and out. Then you grabbed his head as you began to cum. At the height of your orgasm you rocked back letting my cock slip out of your ass landing directly in Jim’s mouth just as I started to squirt my load. He didn’t move as my cum squirted on his face and in his mouth. As you rolled off of me you gave me a big kiss as you said that was the best orgasm I have had in a long time. Later in the night I pulled you up on all 4’s and began to slid it back up your wet pussy. Kathy moved in behind me and started licking my asshole and playing with my balls.

After a few minutes Kathy was sticking her tongue all the way up my ass as she tongue fucked me. It was really great and I was really turned on. Then she stopped for a minute and I thought she was putting her fingers against my ass when I saw her move under Kathy. It was Jim’s cock against my ass as he buried his cock into my ass. I was really wet from Kathy licking me and it slid right in. He began to fuck me like a rabbit and after a few minutes. I could feel my load about to explode up your pussy as he grabbed my hips and pushed every inch up my ass. His cock began to throb and squirt his load up me at the same time I pumped my load up your pussy. It was a strange but felt OK. I think Kathy licking my ass made all the difference.

12