Hot Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would prefer that too." She quickly added, as I eagle eyed her twitching twat. The car reeked of pussy juice and so was I. I was in pu-nanny heaven. Seeing her snatch open that wide made me wanna jam my tongue right in it and make slurping noises and make her legs wrap around my head again. She looked at me in the eyes as we passed another car and started licking her lips. Man! She better get me to a spot soon before I jizz all over my ride and I don't want that.

She opened her shirt and let her beautiful tits plop free. She took the blunted end of her dildo and gave it a good sucking then traced it around her nipples, making it really hard and wet. Then she leaned her head down and lifted her other melon to her mouth.

"It tastes sooo sweet. Please share a tit with me." She repeated lick after pleasurable lick.

God, she was driving me fucking mad. I was surprised that I was still in control of my ride. There's no wonder why I'm a wanted man. I'm just too nice at my job, but this bitch before me...She was marvelous. Jamber was driving me fucking insane and I loved every second of it. She passed her toy under her tender thigh and stuck it in from below so she was free to teak and flick her little clit with her other finger. Every time I drove over a bump, she'd drag her honey soaked fingers into her hot muff and traced it along my lips than into my mouth to suck them clean.

Then she dipped them in again and ran her coated fingers up her body to her own nose and lips. She took a whiff then licked them. She left a sweet line of nectar dividing her soft pillows. Jamber laughed at how much I was suffering and shifting in my seat, while I drove and pulled on my rod. I guess she was getting too hot again because she pulled down the window. She slipped her blue denim skirt out from under her and threw it over her head letting it sail away in the wind onto the car way behind us.

"Take the next right off by the ramp, Kipp," she began, "I think I might be a little bit aroused, don't you think?" She teased and laughed out load.

I floored it and she pulled the dildo out of her cunt and into her mouth while looking me right in the eyes and teasing me. I squealed off the road and turned down a narrow dirt road that was surrounded by plush evergreens. This was surely odd looking, even for Gothos. I never heard of any secret places on this planet having so much green life as this area I was now in. Either she had used some of her elphen magick or we just passed through an unknown gateway to Thrae or Mars. It doesn't even smell like Gothos anymore. I can actually breathe better. The air is so fresh not musky and harsh like on Moon Base One. I was too horny for Jamber to even try to make sense of what had happened. I put it on park and ripped my pants off and tried to jump her.

"No! Not yet Kipp. I'm not ready baby," she flirted again, kissing me on the lip and pushing me back into place. My seat was covered with sweat. 'Fuck you,' I thought, 'who cares if you're not ready. I'm fucking ready!' She turned the dildo around and showed me that it had a hallow shaft and it was very rubbery. She's got another thing coming if she thinks I'm putting that up my ass. I'm not into shit like that. I'm not that kind of freak. Jamber spat in the shaft and with both hands wedged it over the stick shift. I couldn't think of what to say or do, so I just sat there and looked at her with my eyes wide open. She placed her hands on the top of my windshield and stood up with one foot on each floor mat.

"Blink not or you will miss the whole show. Okay lover?" She pleaded as she started to crouch down and I drilled my eyes on her pouting pinkish pussy as it met the head of the fetish. My own meat was on fire and all I could do at the moment was pump the fucker like a mad man.

There was no wind that night it was dead calm. I could actually hear a swishing and slight sucking sound as her cunt slowly slid down and ate the prickly monster. Her head tilted straight back and her reddish-brown curly hair dangled down her back and tickled her sweet ass cheeks.

"Ohuh! Shiiit! This is u-un fucking r-real. Oh-ah-ummn! mmmhff!!

The deep moans that came out of her created an urge in me I never felt before. I wanted to growl and grunt and fuck the shit out of her. I can tell that this elph was hungry for cock and I aimed to satisfy that hunger. Her moans alternated between deep bass and high pitch peeps. At times she sounded like kittens; it was as if she was in some sexual battle with herself. I grabbed a good handful of her hair from the back of her head and tried to pull it down to her clit.

"You want cock, baby? You want some of this here big black dick?" I spat at her. She just moaned and nodded her head up and down really fast, the way a hoarse would do. Her eyes began to glow again as she grabbed my head from behind. I saw what she was thinking; she was using elph magick on me. The only thing she could think of was my throbbing cock.

I positioned myself between the two seats and clutched my fuck too in my hand and got it into position. I usually would have to spit on my shit or apply some kind of lube with other women, but not this elph. No sir, not Jamber. I made sure she was nice and ready. I slid the tips of my two digits into her tight pinkish muff.

"Y-Yeah, Kippy! Y-Yeah!!" she yelped. That high peep told me she wanted more. Her own fingers worked her tits and nipples. Then she turned slightly so I could reach behind her to probe my fingers in her soft tight ass.

"Jah, that's what you want, isn't it?" I growled. She nodded her head violently; "I can't hear you. I want to hear you say it. Ask me for more. Tell me you where you want it?!" I snarled.

"T-Turn me over." She gasped, "Give it t-to mee in t-the assss! F-Fuck me in the a-ass." she cried, and then she began feeling about the dash aimlessly.

"Your wish is my command, Jam." I said and turned her fat ass over and eased her pussy back down on the dildo just enough to toy with her and get her ready for the real pleasure. I slid it in inch by fucking inch and she began sweating like a pig and cranked her head to the side to rest against the windshield. Her knuckles turned red from gripping and grinding the edge of the dashboard so hard.

"OH KAY! KAY!! FUCK ME KAY! KI-KI," she let out when my ball met the base of her cunt-pumping dildo and I knew I was all the way in her. I could feel the whole shaft of her monster toy with every stroke we made. It was good for me as well as for he. Each time I trusted into her, her feet left the grip mats and she let out a squeal.

"Are you alright?" I asked her without stopping for an answer.

"Y-Yes." She replied, "Fanmster! F-Fanmster!" She mumbled.

"What? I didn't understand what you were trying to say."

"I-I said FASTER! Fuck my fucking ass faster you big mulatto pussy eating human!!"

Now this woman was mad. Sex crazed and possessed like some lust daemon. I had to do something. So I went faster and faster and she met me stroke for stroke. My ride started rocking from side to side.

You gonna cum yet baby, huh? You gonna cum for Kipp?" I asked with a mean grunt, and her head just continued to nod in a frantic motion, which reflected and piloted her squeals and moans through out the woods. It caused the local creatures to howl and bay about the area. I snarled deep and buried the head of my rod deep in her rump.

Every muscle in my freaking body contributed to shooting a hot streaming load of vanilla inside her biscuit. The half elph spasms violently back and forth. Her steaming sexed body had shifted my ride into neutral gear and started it rolling gradually down the narrow hill.

Now she was screaming with pleasure and honest fear, but I couldn't stop until I was done shooting my load. I was feeling to fucking incredible to move away.

"Yes! Fuck! I'm cumming. I-I'm cumming. Oh Kipp. Uh-oh-uh huh! Like that baby." She let out with a few more of those and sharp spasms took over her and I pulled out of her ass and watched briefly as my jizz slowly dripped out of her slick tanned ass and settled on the seat. I'm gonna cry about that one later. She slapped her ass against the vanilla stained seat as she fell into it and I jumped into mine. I quickly stomped my foot on the brake pedal but it was too late. My front bumper met the trunk of a giant tree.

Thank God we were only moving about five miles an hour.

"It's a good thing your big ass grazed the steering wheel and caused us to turn off the road or we would've been going a lot faster than that." I told her with relief. I also tried to put the car into first, but my hand slipped off the jizz slick shift. I let out a deep breath and we just laughed and laughed. I straightened out the interior and we just sat there in the woods until day light, completely naked alternating between good conversation and more kissing and quality fucking. We got to know each other a little better and exchanged our personal history till I got her home. We weren't even tired from all the fucking we did.

When we got back to the trailer she looked so fucking sexy wearing her thigh high boots and her blue skirt that I just couldn't help but fuck her again. When we were done with that she walked me to my ride and gave me another kiss. I tried to start my Pathfinder 2000 but the battery went dead on me. So Jamber gave me a lift and toed my ride back to my ship, where the guy sat all night waiting for me to return. He didn't look happy at all. I tried to explain and apologize but he just wasn't hearing it and got down right rude and started cursing and kicking dust about.

"All fucking night I waited here for your fucking ass!" He screamed.

"Listen mister. He said he was sorry. I'll pay you another of what he owes you for your trouble." Jamber pleaded with the big lug. But the fucker just got nastier.

"Fuck you and him, shit! I t figures you had something to do with this. All you fucking hybrid moolees are always getting into some shit! I'll tell you what you fucking can do. You can come around back with me and suck my hairy balls." He scowled as he whipped out his nasty looking shriveled stubby worm.

"Oh gosh— how gross!" Jamber yelped in disgust and threw up all over his shriveled prick. He got angry and back handed Jamber across the face. "You fucking cock sucking bitch!!"

Jamber flew back at least five feet away from where she was standing. And he tried to spit on her but missed and got my ride instead. His spit was like acid it ate away through my bumper.

"You ass-licker!" I shouted, "You're gonna to pay for that!" I pulled out my weapon and aimed it at his little shriveled up prick and fired. When he leaned forward in pain then I kicked him in the head with my steel tipped boot and cracked his ugly melon open.

It took about two or so hours to recharge my ride get it into my ship as well as taking everything that this shit face puke had in this checking point. It'll be a while before anyone'll be using this point for anything. I could already hear the sirens of the local authorities racing in. Just like the cops on Earth...always an hour late at the crime scene. I took Jamber's hand and ran into my ship and headed back for the rest of my shit on Earth.

They never did catch up with me or knew who char roasted the boner of that checking point guy or even why. What? Jamber? Well to tell you the truth we're still together. It's been two years, and now we search the computer grid together and I make the stick shift wear a condom.

THE END

12