Hot River Beach Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot sweaty bodies, a beach & the river in the sun.
4.3k words
4.47
38.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers

I swam for a bit, and then decided to go back for a drink and a toke. When I got back to my spot on the beach, I could not believe how many people had shown up. The beach was packed. My stuff was completely surrounded by others' things. I stepped over a couple of almost naked girls to get to my chair, kicking up a bit of sand in the process.

"I'm sorry 'bout that", I said, looking at a bit of sand on their bellies. "I could wipe that off if you wish."

"That's OK", one of them replied, "But I should help you put some oil on your back."

"Why's that?" I replied.

"Because you have splotches of sun burn where you obviously couldn't reach. And we've invaded your space here anyway, so it'd be out pleasure."

"Oh, OK, cool! I sprayed my back with oil, but I guess I missed some." I lay down on my lounger, on my stomach. Both girls went to work on my back with my oil, one on each side. Their touch was fantastic. I immediately started getting hard and knew I wouldn't be able to get up soon. I closed my eyes. I felt spray on my legs now and then felt the hands massaging the oil in there as well. The hands started in the middle around the back of my knee, spreading out from each other in both directions. Just a little at first, but farther each time. I wondered how far the hands would go.

I heard, "Is that nice?" and nodded yes and let out a muffled moan.With one pair of hands on my back, moving under my shorts' waist band, just a bit, the other pair on my legs began to move up under the leg of my shorts. My member was pointing down, and out the leg. As it hardened, I was sure it must be coming into view of the girl on my legs. She continued spreading her hands out further until her right hand was massaging my buttocks. Mostly on the hip at first but soon her hand was fully under the seat of my shorts. I had to spread my legs a bit to allow for my comfort. When I did she ran her oil soaked hand down the inside of my thigh, coming into contact with my cock. When she touched it, she stopped for a moment, waiting for an objection, I suppose. The girl on my back was moving further down as well, mumbling that she didn't want me to get burned or something.

The girl on my legs was getting braver now, letting her finger tips stroke the exposed part of my shaft each time her hand went up my leg. I was trying not to flex my cock which would make it grow faster. I did my best just to relax and enjoy the massage, but it wasn't working. The girl working on my legs focused her attention on her new play thing. She put a full coat of oil over most of my cock by grabbing it and wrapping her hand around it as much as she could get to it. She rotated her hand and rubbed the tip lovingly. I was in heaven. Then they both stopped. I looked up hoping for more.

"That's all for now. I hope you don't mind us so close to you here." One said as she got settled in her spot, acting like nothing at all had just happened.

I sat up on my elbows, "Not at all. Not at all. In fact, if you'd like, I could do your backs as well since you did such a nice job on mine." I replied.

"Maybe later, but John here, just oiled us up nicely just before you arrived. I'm Tina, by the way, and this is Jill."

"Well, the offer stands for whenever you need it." I said. I lay back down on my lounger. My erection was not going down quickly. Anyone in the water looking back up the beach could have seen it, but I couldn't do much to hide it without making a big deal about it. The girls laid down on their towels, on their fronts and undid their straps, then put their arms up exposing the side of their breasts.

John was lying on his back and had been watching the girls massage the oil into my body. He looked like a swimmer, with a very cut body and no body hair. He was quite tan and was wearing tight white athletic shorts. The shorts were damp and a bit see-thru, and even though he had tried to adjust them, the outline of his aroused member was quite obvious. I saw it jump a bit as it throbbed. He kept looking over at the girls who were between us, stealing glances at their gorgeous asses and breasts. He finally laid back and closed his eyes. I had my head turned toward them all and watched them thru my sunglasses for some time. They could have been sleeping, they were so still.

With my cock having deflated a bit, I turned over and looked around at the rest of the beach. It looked like college day or something. I didn't see any kids or older people anywhere. There was quite a bit of eye candy to be had. It was always entertaining to watch everybody go off the rope swing across the river. As the day went by, people kept trying crazier things, starting higher on the cliff when they took off. Belly flops were quite common, which drew many "Ohhh!"s from the watching crowd on this side of the river.

I really enjoy floating on my raft, and I was getting quite hot. I said, "I'm going to float up the river a bit and cool off." to my neighbors.

I elicited a muffled "OK" from one of the girls who was almost asleep.

I pulled out my air mattress and started blowing it up, trying not to head rush. When it was finished I put it in the water and laid down on it, on my back. I didn't bother to adjust my shorts which had ridden up a bit from getting wet when I got on the mattress. I had to flex my abs a bit to keep my head up and see where I was going. I love showing off my assets. My cock was wrapped closely in the thin material of my swim suit. It was obvious that it was laying to my left, not hard, but full nonetheless. I could see the head outlined completely. It aroused me know that anyone looking could see it if they paid attention although I doubt they were. I slowly paddled with my arms, heading up the river.

I passed a smaller, more secluded beach where quite a few sun bathers had gathered. One girl was sunning with her top off. She had lovely, firm round breasts.

From there on it was pretty rocky along the shore. The opposite site is just a cliff with only the occasional large rock jutting out that you could climb or sit on, but it wasn't accessible except by swimming or floating across.

I kept going up the river. I figured I'd just float back in the current when I'd gone as far as I could go. Almost a half a mile further I discovered another beach. It was very steep going up about 30 feet. It had coarse sand and was only about 40 feet wide. I paddled over and set my mattress on a rock at the bottom. I hiked up the sand and noticed that the only foot prints were from small animals and birds. I figured nobody must come to this beach much. When I got to the top of the sand it sloped back down and became flat creating an area protected from most views and the breeze. I immediately thought this would be a great place to lay out nude. I stripped off my shorts and walked around a bit, exploring the area. It had bushes scattered around the edges with open areas that created places I could walk through. It felt great walking around naked. It's much better than having shorts on. My cock was getting aroused again from the heat and movement. It was really hot. I was covered in oil and naked. Things couldn't get much better. It was so hot that the sand was burning my feet a bit. I decided I wanted to lie down and get some more sun so I went back down the sand to my mattress. As I walked down the sand my cock bounced up and down with each step. It felt good and I gave it a couple of good strokes making it rock hard. I wagged my cock back and forth as I walked making it slap back and forth against my legs. I looked back down the river and I could see the area where people were swimming but it was too far to see any detail. I knew the reverse would be true so I didn't bother covering up.

When I got to the water I took a swim to cool off before heading up to lay out. Swimming naked is one of the finer things in life. My hard cock vibrated back and forth as I swam through the water. I swam across the river to some large rocks and climbed out. The rocks were hot but not too hot to sit or stand on. I climbed up to one about ten feet up and dove back into the river and swam back across.

When I got to the other side again I was quite winded. I picked up my air mattress and started back up. When I got to the top and I lay down on it face up.

The sand created a great "pillow" to prop me up with, facing the sun. I closed my eyes and stroked my rock hard cock a few more times. I enjoy just being hard so I stopped for a bit. I was feeling like taking a nap in the hot sun and started drifting off. I was half dreaming of the couple I had seen in the woods earlier. My cock was throbbing so hard it was standing up off my chest. I would flex it once in a while almost involuntarily. I soon relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by voices. They seemed very far off so I wasn't concerned. I wasn't visible to anyone in the river unless they climbed the hill of sand. My hard-on had subsided just a bit now and was lying straight to one side. I felt very relaxed and very hot. A swim would be good right now, I thought. I heard the voices again, and this time they were closer. I assumed someone had been paddling up the river.

As the coeds floated by they noticed the beach. One decided to check it out and paddled over. I was out of view from the river but then he ran up to the top where I was laying. I couldn't very well cover up in the time he bounded up so I just acted naturally and laid there,

"Oh dude, sorry! I didn't know this was a nude area." He said as he obviously looked up and down my body, focusing in on my cock for a moment. He was blond and tan, with a body that looked like it came off of a Soloflex commercial.

"Well, we're out in the middle of the woods and nobody was here..." I replied.

"Hey, I don't mind. In fact, could the girls and I join you up here? It's one of the only beach areas left. The other ones are packed." he asked.

"I don't own the beach. You're free to do what you want."

"Awesome!" He said and ran back down the beach. I turned over on my stomach.

Shortly thereafter, he and the two girls popped up over the edge of the sand bank. I really liked the odds here. Both of them looked like they were about 22 and were wearing shiny, holographic bikinis, and were very tan as well.

They threw down their rafts on the sand and sat down on them. "Thanks for letting us join you." on of them said. They looked so similar they could have been sisters.

"Thanks," I replied, "What are your names?" I asked.

"I'm Carla, and this is Christi, and this is Zach." Carla said.

Zach reached out his hand for me to shake and as I pushed myself up to shake his hand; my previously hidden front side became exposed to all three. I just reached out and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you all." But as I did, I could see both of the girls stopping frozen for a moment checking me out. I lay back down but that attention immediately sent blood flowing to my member. I tried to lie down and just think of something else for a bit. But that doesn't work sometimes. I turned my head away from the sun light and tried to relax. The girls both started firing off questions which seemed to just be designed to keep my attention.

I kept giving ambiguous answers, not wanting to reveal too much about myself. I didn't know these people yet and would open up in due time, but, I did not want to come off as rude either. My intentions were to just relax in the sun and get a good all over tan. Then I heard a POP. I looked over and Christi has opened a bottle of suntan oil. I watched as she poured out a generous amount and started rubbing it into her arms and chest. As she did, she rubbed under her bikini, covering her breasts thoroughly. Then she did her legs. After she got most of them she stood up and got inside her suit under the bottoms as well. She watched me watching her. When she finished, she handed the bottle to Carla. Christi laid down on the mattress and Carla starting in on her back. She didn't just rub the oil in; it became a very erotic massage. I looked at Zack and he looked at me. We both looked back to watch the two girls. Carla poured a lot of oil onto Christi. Zach rubbed his chest a bit and I noticed his board shorts starting to rise up between his legs. When I had laid back down my cock had pointed down and now it was starting to harden between my legs, pointing down to my feet. It was a bit uncomfortable and I would need to adjust soon.

Carla finished up Christi and they traded places. Zach said "Hey, how about I rub that into you, Carla?" Christi just lay back down and Carla lay on her mattress next to her on her stomach. Zach stood up and went over and sat between them and got the oil, opened it and poured it out all over Carla. He tried to mimic the massage he had just seen. Both girls were laying face down. Zach was obviously, very horny, from the bouncing tent in his shorts. He rubbed the oil all over her back and moved down to her buttocks. He wasted no time slipping his hands under the fabric to cover her entire ass. Then, he had to have slipped a finger down a little far, making Carla tense up a bit. But she did not object.

It was then that I said, "You know... this is a nude area and I think if you people are going to hang out here, you should be properly nude."

Zach looked around as if to see if anyone else was around.

Christi said, "Well, you're certainly right. I'm game!" With that she reached to her side and pulled a string on her top which undid it on the back. Then she did the same with her bottoms, but also pulled the bikini bottoms off and put them up by here face. She was laying there naked showing off a beautiful ass. Carla then did the same except she turned over on her back when she was done. She did not have much of any tan lines. I assumed she must tan all over fairly often. She had wonderful breasts, perfectly shaped and quarter sized nipples. She was fully shaved down below. While she turned over I got a great glimpse of her pussy as her legs spread to turn over.

I was very hard now. The picture of her was fresh in my mind. I decided "what the hell?" and turned over on my back. My cock popped up and slapped up against my chest with an audible "slap". I was really enjoying showing myself off. My cock is perfectly proportioned, about 8.5" with a cut mushroom head top and thick, but not too thick. It is tan like the rest of me and I keep my balls and the base of my cock clean shaven and the rest of the hair trimmed neatly. I find it much more comfortable that way. So when I turned over, all three of my "guests" looked over as they heard the slap.

Zach stood up and pulled down his shorts to join in the nakedness. He had board short tan lines, but not much hair. His cock was pointing up, defying gravity. It throbbed every couple seconds as he got his spot ready to lay back down on, making it flex even more.

I was extremely turned on. I love showing off my body and doing it while seeing others at the same time is even better. I had been laying flat but I wanted to prop my head up. I decided to build a "chair" in the sand by digging out my spot and putting the sand up by my head, making a sort of lounge chair in the sand. Keeping busy on this helped relax my dick a bit. No one had said a word since the girls started getting naked.

As I was kneeling in the sand digging, Carla noticed something and said, "Hey dude, I think you have some sand where you may not want it." I looked down and saw precum had come out of my cock and had sand sticking to the end of it.

"Oh, yeah, thanks, I'll get that". I said.

"No, let me, you have sand all over your hands." And she reached over and gently pulled away the sand and wiped off the head of my cock.

I was a bit taken. My cock responded immediately when she touched it and started getting hard again. It stayed like iron as I finished my "chair" and put my air mattress back into it. I had gotten pretty sandy and hot digging my hole. "I'm going for a dip." I said. "Anyone want to join me?"

"Sounds good to me", "Yeah!" I heard in unison.

Walking down the sand my cock was still rock hard and wagging mightily. I looked over and Zach's was doing the same. The girls bounded down the hill past us, with breasts bouncing wildly, running to dive into the water. Zach ran after them. I just kept walking down.

Carla looked back at me after popping up out of the water. "You better be careful. You could do damage with that sword!"

"I'll be careful, but maybe you want to hang on to if for me to keep it safe? I said.

"I just might!" She said as she started to float on her back. Her breasts were lovely, lifted up out of the water. Christi and Zach were wrestling around trying to dunk each other. I dove in off the bank and swam down deep. I keep my eyes open when I swim under water and the water here is very clear. I could see everybody under the water. Christi had her hand on Zach's cock while they were wrestling. There would be no shrinkage over there! He grabbed low on here ass, sinking a finger in. They stopped wrestling and started fondling each other. I came up out of the water next to Carla. She was watching them as she floated. I startled her and made her sink for moment. As she treaded water her hand accidentally grazed my cock.

"Oh, there you are" she said with a smile. "I was beginning to wonder if you could breathe under water."

"I was enjoying the view. All of you are pretty hot. I don't think this river can even cool you down."

"Well, thanks for letting us share your beach here. I've been enjoying the view myself." Carla replied. "You have a wonderful body and I'm glad you're not too ashamed of it to show it off. I love that you can keep and erection going for so long. I love watching it move. Sometimes it looks like it has a mind of its own."

"Sometimes it does!" I said.

Meanwhile, I hadn't noticed but Zach and Christi were heading back up the hill. Carla swam for the side and I was close behind. I watched her exit the water and time seemed to slow down as the water dripped off her body, and she shook her hair out with a whip. I followed her naked body up the hill with my eyes, standing half out of the water stroking my cock. When she got to the top, she turned and looked at me. Then she motioned for me to come up with her finger. She stood there and watched as I walked up the sand bank. My erection had not subsided in the least and was starting to drive me crazy. It moved completely from left to right and back with each step as I climbed the bank. Here eyes were fixated on it which only made it harder. I could pound nails with it at this point. As I crested the hill, Carla turned and stood there watching her friends. Zach had lain down on his back on his air mattress with his feet toward us. Christi was also facing us standing over his cock. He was holding it strait up and Christi eased herself down onto it. She sat there for a moment. From our perspective, Zach's balls and part of his shaft were still visible going up into Christi's pussy. Nobody had any hair down there to block our view. Christi began to squirm around on his cock which had to be in as far as it would go. I didn't realize how long he was. They were fully putting on a show for us.

I moved up behind Carla and pressed into her with my cock against her back. She didn't object so I pushed it down with my hand, sliding the oily head down her crack. She pressed back against me pushing my cock down further. I was so hard that it hurt to press it down so far. She lifted one leg and I lifted it further up giving me access. I slid between her well lubricated lips teasing her. I felt her rub the tip of my cock with her fingers as she rubbed herself.

Christi was now riding up and down Zach's cock. We were all watching each other. She was looking at my cock under Carla, slip in and out of view as I resisted entering her as long as possible. Then, she couldn't take it any longer and pushed me inside her. I sank in slowly, enjoying the initial feeling that I'd been waiting for. She pushed back on me and began to fuck me quicker and quicker. My knees were weakening and I pulled out. I walked over to my air mattress which was in the hole I dug out and sat down beckoning her to sit on me like Christi was on Zach. She straddled me and began to ride me. I was in such bliss as I watched my cock going into this beauty. She lay back against me on her back and I started pumping into her from behind. We kept this up for some time and she began to scream as orgasms began to erupt from her.

TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers
12