Hot Rod Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike's turn.
1.3k words
4.65
17.5k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

Dear Readers: After the first part of this story, I realized that I erroneously titled it a chapter. I'm trying to correct the situation by switching them to "installments". As for the story itself, please remember that each installment will be from just one's point of view at a time. We started with Alyssa. Now it's Mike's turn. Hope you enjoy.

*

"Lunch is here, guys!"

I had my head under the hood of a run-down Chrysler, deciding whether or not it would be best to fix it or shoot it, when that sweet and sexy voice comes over the intercom, announcing the arrival of food.

I hear Jack and Arnie, my other two mechanics, quickly stop what they're doing and wash up in the heavy duty sink in the back of the 3-bay garage. I take my time, knowing I need to brace myself for the fire that will flow through my bloodstream as soon as I enter the office where Alyssa will have my take out order spread out on my desk for me.

I hate myself for the reaction to her but it's inevitable. The reason I hate is because we're coming up on twenty years of friendship, Alyssa and I, and I don't want to do anything to screw that up. But, God help me, I want her! Any time. Any day. Anywhere.

Alyssa Collins is the sweetest, kindest, funniest woman I know. And the most loyal friend a man can ask for. One of many examples of her loving and loyal nature being that she took me in during the wee hours of the morning after Jenna informed me that our marriage was over. When Alyssa had opened the door to me, all rumpled and sleepy but wearing a smile, I'd immediately known everything was going to be fine.

As if those attributes weren't enough, she's also sexy as hell, with that beautiful long golden blonde hair and big round deep blue eyes. She's got a grin that will knock a man to his knees and I know for a fact she has the softest, most kissable mouth around. I was fortunate enough to taste it, giving her "the first kiss" on the night she turned sixteen. I've wanted her ever since.

After dragging myself to the sink and scrubbing away as much of the grease and muck as I can, I suck up some courage and enter the office. The A.C. system buzzes in my ear and the cool air feels good against my heated skin but it doesn't help the punch of heat that settles in my groin as I spot Alyssa at her desk, smiling at something Jack has just said to her.

The door to the office slams harder than I mean it to behind me and her eyes shoot to mine, silently questioning what's wrong. I grumble "sorry" as I move to my desk along the opposite wall from hers. I plop into my chair and grab for the large iced tea she gets me every day just as I hear Jack say, "Hey, Lys, how 'bout catching a movie with me tonight?"

Everything inside me seems to pause, anxious to hear her answer. Though I feign enormous interest in unwrapping my spicy chicken sandwich, out of the corner of my eye I see her pat Jack's hand playfully as she says with a girlish giggle, "Sorry, sweetheart, but you're too young for me. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with ya."

I pray they can't hear the relieved breath that whooshes out of me.

"You're so full of shit, Lys. You're only five years older than me."

Before she can respond, the door comes open and Arnie sticks his head in. "Hey, Romeo, Sylvia's out here."

Sylvia is one of Jack's many conquests and I can honestly say I've never been more glad for one of them to show up here. As much as I don't want to be, and as much as I like Jack, I'm filled with jealousy over his repeated requests for a date with Alyssa. So far, I've been controlling it. But one day I'm afraid I will hit my limit. Then God help me; and any man that goes near her.

"One of these days, Lys, I'm gonna wear you down.", Jack tells her with a wink, as he stands, gathers his lunch and heads out of the office. I can hear Alyssa giggling to herself as I dive eagerly into my lunch. With Jack gone, my appetite surfaces.

It's a companionable silence that's in the room as we eat. It's always that way with her, despite the raging hormones I constantly suffer through while in her presence. It's a fact that Alyssa's one of the few people I can be comfortable with, no matter the situation.

We seem to finish eating at the same time as I ball up my trash just as she wheels across the room to dispose of hers. She attempts to make a basket and misses. As she bends to pick up the wayward sandwich wrapper, I get an unimpeded glimpse of her voluptuous cleavage as her turquoise blouse gapes open. My dick swells so rapidly I feel a wave of dizziness. How I would love to get my hands on all of that creamy skin. I can feel myself salivating at just the thought.

"How's the work going on the junkyard masterpiece?", she finally speaks. That was what she'd dubbed the Chrysler the moment it had been brought in. She rolls back to her desk and I hurriedly angle my chair so that she can't see the hard-on I'll be sporting for the next little while. To distract myself, I decide to light one of the few cigarettes I allow myself each day.

"Cecil Anderson would be better off using his money to buy another car.", I answer after releasing smoke rings into the air.

She'd propped her elbow on the edge of her desktop and supported her chin in her hand. She laughs as she watches the last smoke ring dissipate. She's running an ink pen absently through the slim fingers on her other hand and my mind scans images of what it might be like to have those fingertips running over my body. How much pressure would she apply when she took my dick in her hand? Would she fondle....

"So...is that what you're going to tell Mr. Anderson?" Her amused voice pulls me from my daydream.

"I already did." I had to take another sip of the tea to clear my clogged-up throat. She arched an eyebrow at me but made no comment. Thank god because there was no way I could explain. Instead, I picked up our conversation again. "I called him about an hour ago to let him know about a new problem with the brake line. He told me to fix it, no matter the cost."

Alyssa rolls those magnificent blue eyes. "That's absurd! That piece of shit needs to be crushed and put out of everyone's misery."

"I agree, but he's the customer. And what the customer wants, he gets."

I finish the rest of my cigarette in silence as Alyssa dealt with the ringing telephone. While she books another appointment for tomorrow, I thank God business is going so well.

"Hey, Boss!" Arnie pokes his head back through the door. "Can you give me a hand with this console? It's being a bitch to take out."

After covertly making sure my erection was reasonable, since that was all I could hope for, I rise to my feet, glancing at Alyssa. She's still on the phone, but she waggles her fingers at me and gives me that smile of hers.

I force myself to go through the door before temptation could overcome my common sense.

sharona
sharona
27 Followers