Hot Sex in the Sun and Nude Tanning

Story Info
Two wild lesbians fucking in the sunshine and elsewhere...
880 words
3.89
34.4k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'm lying nude in the sun, my mind has time to sexually wander. That happens easily because nude sunbathing excites the hell out of my pussy.

Though Caucasian, my skin is tanned a dark, golden brown from head to toe. When the sun has passed its apex, I sometimes lie with my pussy facing the sun and my legs spread apart. My pussy has to be tanned also, and this lets the sun's rays hit my inner thighs, too.

Words cannot express how wonderful the sun feels shining directly on my pussy like this. In the sun or not, I always get exceptionally wet when excited, but out here, it makes my pussy flow heavily.

Right now, I'm lying here with my pussy throbbing.

My large outer lips are swelling, opening like a pretty orchid greeting the sun.

My juices are flowing under me to my ass. THAT just excites me even more.

(Of course, I rolled onto my tummy to type this...can't type while on my back.)

I'm going to have to make myself cum if I want to relax...but, I don't always have to do it myself. Sometimes, my wonderful Blue, my wife...the forever love of my life, comes out there.

Blue does not love the sun as I do, but she does love fucking me with her warm, wet mouth...and she does that so very well!

Ooooohhhh, here comes my baby now...in less than a minute, she'll have me screaming and my cum flowing into her mouth...

Blue slid between my thighs and spoke hotly to me. "Be me slutty bad girl and spread your legs for me, Sunny."

"Baby will always spread her legs for you, my Blue."

Blue sucked my pussy into her mouth. I'm quite a mouthful and she loves to suck on me, her tongue fucking against my swollen lips.

She was making noisy sucking sounds as her warm mouth worked on me, swallowing every drop of my juices.

She held my legs apart with her shoulders and had her arms under my thighs, holding my hands down. I was pinned except for my ass, which I raised up so I could drape my legs over her shoulders.

Blue had my body already shaking and trembling...she knows how to make me cum so fucking quickly...and I could feel my orgasm already building waaaaaaaay inside me...

"OOOOOOHHHHH...SUCK ME, BLUE! SUCK MY PUSSY!!"

I raised my ass higher for Blue and SCREAMED...she screamed back at me, into my pussy, and my whole body felt that...then I came hard as hell and felt it from head to toe!

I cum a LOT and Blue sucked me harder, swallowing all my cum with my pussy lips still in her mouth...I could hear her swallowing and sucking at the same time...oh fuck...I'm so lucky to have her as my lover!

When my orgasm passed, Blue kissed my pussy and few times, making my body jump, then slid up a little and kissed my tummy, then came up to me and kissed my lips.

She looked into my eyes. "I shall be looking forward to being SunnyFucked when you come back inside, my baby."

I rubbed my lips against hers. "Oh, you have no idea what you're in for, my sweet Blue...you'd better take a nap...you're going to need it!"

After a few hours out there, I went back inside. Sure enough, Blue was waiting...

Blue was standing with her ass leaning against the kitchen counter. Our eyes met...I threw my waist-length hair back and didn't let my eyes leave hers.

She held her arms out to me...she knew she was in for a VERY good time. She knows I'm always horny as hell when I come in from the sun. I could already feel my pussy dripping down my inner thighs...

I pressed my oily body against her and she wrapped her arms around my neck...my hands slid to her ass and held it tightly...our lips fell together and I gave her short, hot little kisses, pulling on her bottom lip each time. I spoke hotly into her mouth between each one...

"Sunny wants Blue's pussy...Sunny NEEDS Blue's pussy...Sunny will not let go of Blue's pussy...Blue's pussy belongs to Sunny."

I was rubbing my oily body all over her, then I slipped my silky-smooth thigh between her legs and firmly rubbed it upon the sweetest pussy on earth.

My mouth went to her neck...I opened my mouth wide and let her feel my teeth on her skin...I sucked her skin, then whispered to her ear...

"Fuck! I want you so fucking BAD!"

Blue purred for me and spread her feet apart...I slid down along her body to my knees and buried my face in her pretty pussy...Blue screamed softly and grabbed my hair.

I sucked Blue's pretty pussy so hard with my tongue attacking her clit...within seconds, she came like HELL and fell down into my arms.

I held her and devoured her mouth, my juices filling her mouth and running down her cheeks...I licked them off her cheeks and her neck, exciting her all over again...

I helped her to her feet and we showered, relishing each other's bodies, then we dove into bed and attacked each other...fucking and fucking and cumming MANY times before daybreak.